Author Topic: unban essay  (Read 4291 times)

Offline Suuper3

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
unban essay
« on: March 11, 2012, 08:29:24 pm »
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 10:48:53 pm by Suuper3 »

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
Re: unban essay
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 08:38:43 pm »
sounds legit to me. ^_^
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 09:01:20 pm »
Seems like you learn from your lesson. Should be unbanned 8..8

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 10:09:06 pm »
wrong section

and I would like more sorry

but good (laughed at teeth place)
So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"

Offline Suuper3

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 10:47:38 pm »
it wont let me post in the unban essay section

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 10:48:27 pm »
+5
(note sure if we're supposed to post here)
This is the most heartfelt apology / request I've ever seen...except for not.

To shine a little light on this, Suuper3 decided last night that he would use information about my personal and private life against me in open chat for no apparent reason which he learned from Hospitaller_Kellie, my ex. After talking about my personal life in one episode, witnessed by many admins and members of Chaos as well as CoN, I silenced it and decided to ignore it because I presumed Suuper realized he was out of line by bringing a real-life conversation, that had no necessary means to be brought up, into a public conversation involving nothing more to prompt it than me asking what happened with the LLJK situation.

What then happened was 40 minutes later, after I'd cooled down and was enjoying the game, Suuper piped back up asking why I wanted to kill myself in real life, talking about my medical condition and talking about my ex-relationship. There is no need for that stuff in a video game. I don't know you in real life Suuper, you don't reserve the right to even acknowledge my real name. I personally hope your ban sticks, this is the third time I've received shit-talk from Hospitaller members in a public server with no privatizing of information. It's a shame that despite how much personal information I have about Kellie, I've never dispersed it or given it to anyone. It's also a shame that you guys use it as your only fuel for a fire against me, and that sickens me to know that people are going to resort that low.

I hope your ban sticks. Let it be a lesson and the ground-setting for a new rule in which RL information and Harassing based upon RL information is not allowed--especially when that information was kept private and never made public in any way whatsoever other than shared with inner family members and friends. Most other games will instantly ban you for disclosing of personal information about another player, I hope the same is true in cRPG.

Tanken_KUTT
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 10:50:53 pm by Tank Burner »
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 11:01:04 pm »
+2
 :mrgreen: ok cool story bro!!  :mrgreen:

Any way his fate has already been decided by the admins no other posts from anyone else is necessary.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 11:02:05 pm by Shadowren »

Away with you, vile beggar.

Offline Suuper3

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 12:14:02 am »
dude now your just pulling shit out of thin air i just said why u wanted to kill urself and said it 1 time i never said anything about some medical condition or about ur ex-relationship that is a bunch of bull oh and kellie never told me that one of ur random buddies said it

Offline LastKaze

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LastKaze
  • IRC nick: LastKaze
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 12:44:10 am »
+1
Well, i didn't see what super said, but i saw tanken write a paragraph to super in the chat, after that suuper just never responded back, basically he said only one thing and now it turns into him saying many things. I guess this is what happens when a redneck from Texas is drunk  and is playing video games. Though I heard that Tanken started trolling first...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 12:56:05 am by LastKaze »

Offline Porkthegreat

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 97
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2012, 12:46:37 am »
Dont talk about real life stuff in game is the lesson we have learned here.  Best essay I've ever read.  It has sold more copys than chapelle show.
"GOD WILLS IT!"

"First I want you to wash my back.  Then I want you to hug my back." - Hospitaller_Cain

Offline Porkthegreat

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 97
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 12:56:53 am »
on a more serious note, i didnt see what started off the discussion but, i did see tanked rambling on for about 30 minutes after this incident.   Suuper didnt say anything after whatever initial comment was made.  Tanken does bring a lot of this on himself for trolling peopl, if you're going to troll a clan or a person, dont run and cry when you get trolled hard.  Dont give out personal information and it probably wont be exploited.
"GOD WILLS IT!"

"First I want you to wash my back.  Then I want you to hug my back." - Hospitaller_Cain

Offline _Vandal_

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Vandal
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 01:00:36 am »
O noes, cyberbullying! Grow up.... Know one deserves to be banned here. If anything, some people should learn to ignore others.

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ninja Rabbi
  • Game nicks: sokai
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2012, 01:15:10 am »
O noes, cyberbullying! Grow up.... Know one deserves to be banned here. If anything, some people should learn to ignore others.

all im going to say is this shows alot about hosp and this comment is pathetic

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2012, 02:30:08 am »
+2

Something tells me you  would be singing a different tune were it one of you guys being "cyber bullied" here. I strongly suggest you acquaint yourself with the rules of in game conduct provided on this forum. Trolling with real life information is majorly fucked up and kills gaming communities. If we see any of your other members(or anyone) take this kind of road it will receive a punishment just as severe. The ban was more than appropriate.

Furthermore Id strongly suggest you guys not give the "he said she said" argument when we have access to the in game logs for everything said and done for that day. We know exactly what was said that day by everyone in the server. I strongly suggest you take Shadowwren's advice and let this ban take it's course. The system is here for a reason.

Also, the ban was sufficient for me personally(even if it does come off as catty,unremorseful and only sorry for getting banned).On the other hand, you did acknowledge that trolling with IRL info is bad and that you understand that it's not acceptable. I don't care what examples you give for why you think it's not ok so long as you understand that its not ok(it's kind of obvious you're not sorry going by your tone in the essay) You even went about 100 words over!

« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 01:26:48 pm by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Sir Ryden

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • Fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fat?
  • Game nicks: Fat
  • IRC nick: Ryden
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2012, 03:23:55 am »
+6
facepalm, it's only fun till' it comes to real life shit that is not fucking fun to be trolled about, at all.