Author Topic: F**k It Dude, Let's Go Bowling (FIDLGB)  (Read 252348 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: The Pale Horsemen (Recruiting NA)
« Reply #1410 on: November 08, 2012, 12:45:50 am »
I hope you guys get unbanned since we never got a chance to fight our war.  Assuming what you guys say is true, it sounds like a pretty minor violation compared to the shit that the Greys did.  Not permanent ban worthy in my opinion as long as you guys play fair from now on.  Greys and the other UIF cheaters should be banned permanently since they knew they were cheating and did it anyway.   

Well thanks boss awesome, but I don't know what kind of war we will be able to fight now.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #1411 on: November 08, 2012, 01:06:58 am »
+1
FREE PH 2012.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1412 on: November 08, 2012, 01:46:26 am »
+2
I suggest you check back every now and then, it usually takes a bit for them to process the requests for unbanning people.

I have checked about 4-5 times a day, and will continue to do so. I'm only going to university right now, I don't have a job anymore, so my free-time is a pretty big chunk of most days. A lot of that free time was consumed by cRPG, and I'd like to have it that way again.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #1413 on: November 08, 2012, 05:57:53 am »
First, i think it is less of an offense than having two accounts. We weren't EXPLOITING anything, we weren't mass producing weapons, goods, troops, gear, etc. that someone with two accounts would. Second, none of us knew it was cheating, we didn't play strat during the atrocities of the greys, and only started playing at the end of strat 3. If you are a clan leader, i think that part of that is helping people understand strat and helping them if they are in a jam is part of your duty; it's just a shame that the community does not. Here is what Cheat actually means and we didn't violate any of this. You're going to say "oh look at 1b" and i'm going to say look at our global ban post when we found out we were banned. none of us knew of a violation and were forthcoming with the information to help clarify the situation. GG.

Definition of CHEAT

transitive verb

1 : to deprive of something valuable by the use of deceit or fraud
2 : to influence or lead by deceit, trick, or artifice
3 : to elude or thwart by or as if by outwitting <cheat death>

intransitive verb

1 a : to practice fraud or trickery
   b : to violate rules dishonestly <cheat at cards> <cheating on a test>
2 : to be sexually unfaithful —usually used with on <was cheating on his wife>
3 : to position oneself defensively near a particular area in anticipation of a play in that area <the shortstop was cheating toward second base>

Definition of cheat IMO, using unfair advantage over other game users...

Why should you be able to manage 2 character while I can only manage 1... can't be more simple...

But it's really just the impression that I got reading all your unban post overall. Looked like you guys wanted to diminish the importance of your action... and around here it's usually the wrong way of getting unbanned.

My 2 cents!  :wink:
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1414 on: November 08, 2012, 06:02:53 am »

Why should you be able to manage 2 character while I can only manage 1... can't be more simple...

But it's really just the impression that I got reading all your unban post overall. Looked like you guys wanted to diminish the importance of your action... and around here it's usually the wrong way of getting unbanned.

Say the fact that our violation of the rules did not give us a considerable or significant advantage means nothing. How then, do you get out of a ban like this? I'll apologize, promise to abide by the rules (which I was not aware of, nor any of us. We just never took the time to look the rules up; a mistake for sure.), all that good stuff. I'm not going to grovel and whine on my knees. Perhaps it would be better to mention that the majority of the NA community supports an unban for us? Maybe that's not it either; perhaps we should all promise to donate large sums of money if we are unbanned. That sounds like the ticket right there.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Stormcrow

• Knight
  • Renown: 61
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
  • The spirit is willing, but the body is weak
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Stormcrow, Ragnarok
« Reply #1415 on: November 08, 2012, 06:29:16 am »
+1
Hopefully you guys dont get permabanned. Crpg cant afford to lose so many players.

best of luck
Gen 19 lvl34 archer

Offline SonicHog

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Faster! FASter! FASTER!
    • View Profile
    • [FIDLGB] - F**k It Dude, Let's Go Bowling (Recruiting NA)
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Gacrux_the_Swift, SonicHog_FIDLGB, Col_Duke_Lacrosse
« Reply #1416 on: November 08, 2012, 07:07:02 am »
If you guys get unbanned, I personally vow that Ethgar will give the mods THE best HJ they've ever had. I'm a man of my word and my word is my bond.
My best advice to you? Look down and swing left.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: November 08, 2012, 08:36:06 am »
+1

You're right this is your opinion. Your opinion is also that what we did was just as dastardly as using multiple cd keys to mass generate goods, gold, troops, gear, etc. (see yesterday). Maybe someday, when you're older you'll understand where I or Ethgar is coming from in our unban posts, but as of right now, I don't think you are trying to understand our point of view. You are just coming across sounding very accusatory like we all knew we were cheating and gained some outlandish advantage over the other strat players.

And also, did you even read Donny's? He plays from Rhalzo's house and Meow was made aware of this a year ago, so what's there to be sorry for there and yet he still was...

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #1418 on: November 08, 2012, 08:39:19 am »
+1
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP HE PULLED THE AGE CARD!

(click to show/hide)
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: November 08, 2012, 08:58:32 am »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP HE PULLED THE AGE CARD!

(click to show/hide)

HAH! wasn't meant to be an insult. Just clear that he isn't trying to understand the words that have been typed. Go ahead passive aggressively call me stupid and then insult yourself to cover it up. Where's your emoticon to further glaze it over?

Burn?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 09:13:53 am by Brontosauce »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #1420 on: November 08, 2012, 09:33:19 am »
HAH! wasn't meant to be an insult. Just clear that he isn't trying to understand the words that have been typed. Go ahead passive aggressively call me stupid and then insult yourself to cover it up. Where's your emoticon to further glaze it over?

Burn?

There was nothing passive aggressive about me calling you stupid. I blatantly called everyone, including myself, who uses these forums stupid.  :|  I'm sorry that you took me so seriously, but okay.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #1421 on: November 08, 2012, 09:37:14 am »
Bronto and Tears keep the insult down...

As by my first post... I'M TRYING TO GIVE YOU A HEAD UP GOD DAMN... didn't say we were fucking douchebag cheaters and that you should rot in hell...  :rolleyes:

Just an example:

Yeah, I got hit as well. I'm a full-time college student that has a 50 mile drive each way to university. I oftentimes just can't log into strat when I am needed to do something. Basically, what happens is this. I get home quite late at night from my classes, and oftentimes I am not home in time to stop myself from going somewhere dangerous or silly, or I get stuck on the map, or I need to make a small move that I'm not around for. That's it. I'm not an afk troop-farming machine. If you look at our strat faction's resources, we'd have a HELL of a lot more if we were abusing multi-accounting.

First part happen to everyone... so it just sound like your trying to find an excuse for the action you did instead of saying your sorry for it.

Then last phrase.... trying to minimise the bad behavior by saying the other guys did worse...

If you don't want my advice then fine... I will stop caring...  :?

A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #1422 on: November 08, 2012, 09:38:58 am »

Bronto and Tears keep the insult down...
NO, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOM!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #1423 on: November 08, 2012, 12:23:38 pm »
so your saying that the reason you should be unbanned faster is because your rl friends think being banned for breaking the rules is somehow wrong and now wont join the mod...

that's not to say i don't think you should be permabanned im sure a week or so would make you learn your lesson :P but the devs do sometimes browse the forums and whining and talking about how unfair the bans are will not help your cause :D
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 12:29:00 pm by Osiris »
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: November 08, 2012, 02:01:34 pm »
so your saying that the reason you should be unbanned faster is because your rl friends think being banned for breaking the rules is somehow wrong and now wont join the mod...

that's not to say i don't think you should be permabanned im sure a week or so would make you learn your lesson :P but the devs do sometimes browse the forums and whining and talking about how unfair the bans are will not help your cause :D

Osiris, what i'm saying is that, in my case, my real life friend who bought the game friday and played Friday/Sat/Sun, was in our TS when the whole banhammer was dropped. I told her why I (ME MYSELF AND I) have been banned and she thought that was ludicrous. In my case, as you know, I had a baby who arrived early and unexpectedly, as babies tend to do, so i texted Rhalzo and said something along the lines of "bro, you see those pics on facebook? yeah new baby is here, can you make sure i finish that trade run and get me back to my village while i'm in the hospital? ok thanks dude, XOXO".

And secondly, if you look back to when before Fallen_Dach started posting in our thread you'll see it was filled with hope and had a general lightheartedness to the posts.

Tears, don't hide your intentions in spoilers and everyone please stop posting. I feel like you're just trolling now so knock it off.