Author Topic: F**k It Dude, Let's Go Bowling (FIDLGB)  (Read 252329 times)

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
Re: The Pale Horsemen (Recruiting NA)
« Reply #1140 on: October 08, 2012, 11:58:11 pm »
Alright.   Can you let the owner of Mit Nun know that I'm just going to chill out in the safety of the town until given trading orders?

Will do.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Xol!

• Earl
  • Renown: 428
  • Infamy: 51
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Xol_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Xol
« Reply #1141 on: October 09, 2012, 08:22:39 pm »
+3
This Is A High Quality Post.
boop

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: October 09, 2012, 10:17:52 pm »
Hobb is coming to visit us, so no one attack him. Thanks.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ethgar_FIDLGB
« Reply #1143 on: October 10, 2012, 01:25:09 am »
What about all the other guys that are around our area??   I see 2 of them that have not been attacked that are near our castle, and I see about 3 more just south of us on our border.     
“If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful”

"We shall never win, if we are divided....."

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: October 10, 2012, 04:44:00 am »
What about all the other guys that are around our area??   I see 2 of them that have not been attacked that are near our castle, and I see about 3 more just south of us on our border.   

We can talk about them later, they aren't moving so they aren't too much of a threat.

By the way: anyone wondering what to do on Strategus should contact me.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 08:50:34 am by Rhalzo »

Offline agweber

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 262
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Beware the Coming of the Great White Handkerchief
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armentia, Ranged
  • IRC nick: agweber
« Reply #1145 on: October 10, 2012, 05:18:17 pm »
+1
Why do you want to join us?
I've been very casually looking for a clan that would be willing to accept me and my playstyle. I'm a full time student, part timer worker, part time programmer with my friends, and a husband, so \
I don't get as much M&B time as I'd like to, but it is what it is.
Also, Rhalzo messaged me.

What is your current build?
Hoplite/Pole/Lancer - General support style char
Currently Lvl 27 - 18/15, 5WM, 5Ath, 5RID, 4SHD, 1IF, 6PS
Working towards Lvl 30 - 21/15, 5WM, 5ATH, 5RID, 4SHD, 3IF, 7PS
These last levels I've already got all the main skills I need, I just get a tiny bit more powerful at each step.

What generation is your main?
I've retired just once. So I think that makes me Gen2. I have been playing the market, turning a profit. Currently wielding a MW Bec

How old are you?

Are you able to shut up and listen to instructions during battles?
Entirely. I tend to try to take command a little on the server when there's no one to really follow, shield-walling or suggesting different tactics.

When are you active on cRPG/Strategus?
I can do strategus. I played solo a random bit last round making runs around the Fisdnar area, but I never got into the battling aspect. This round I started out but I have no idea what's going on because it's changed so much. I couldn't figure out how to sell goods, only buy them. I wonder if this is due to being solo.

Where are you based in the world (NA/EU)?
NA - Indiana, US

Do you have Teamspeak and a microphone?
I've got teamspeak but I don't use it. For the wife's sanity I don't, but I would be willing to listen into teamspeak and take commands. I do talk in chat a lot if you've seen me on.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: October 10, 2012, 06:16:07 pm »
I've been very casually looking for a clan that would be willing to accept me and my playstyle. I'm a full time student, part timer worker, part time programmer with my friends, and a husband, so \

These last levels I've already got all the main skills I need, I just get a tiny bit more powerful at each step.

I've retired just once. So I think that makes me Gen2. I have been playing the market, turning a profit. Currently wielding a MW Bec

How old are you?

Entirely. I tend to try to take command a little on the server when there's no one to really follow, shield-walling or suggesting different tactics.

I can do strategus. I played solo a random bit last round making runs around the Fisdnar area, but I never got into the battling aspect. This round I started out but I have no idea what's going on because it's changed so much. I couldn't figure out how to sell goods, only buy them. I wonder if this is due to being solo.

NA - Indiana, US

I've got teamspeak but I don't use it. For the wife's sanity I don't, but I would be willing to listen into teamspeak and take commands. I do talk in chat a lot if you've seen me on.

Thanks for the app, Armenia. We'll start your week trial tomorrow, meaning it will end next Thursday. Come hang out in TS with us and just help us get to know you. - Oh, and you can apply to the clan ladder now to rock the banner with us on battle/siege.

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: October 10, 2012, 10:22:44 pm »
+1
Thanks for the app, Armenia. We'll start your week trial tomorrow, meaning it will end next Thursday. Come hang out in TS with us and just help us get to know you. - Oh, and you can apply to the clan ladder now to rock the banner with us on battle/siege.

dun dun dun,  another joins our ranks.........and  another one joins, and another one joins, and another one joins our ranks!    I mean welcome recruit!

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1148 on: October 10, 2012, 10:50:19 pm »
+2

How old are you?

NA - Indiana, US

This guy's awesome, seen him playing for a while. Welcome, friend. Hope you have a good time here.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: October 11, 2012, 08:55:24 am »
+1
Raum just reminded me on TeamSpeak about some trial periods ending today, which I forgot about. So I'd like to welcome the following applicants into the clan as full members:

Zater

Daruvian

Saintsiper

RaumCimejes

For now, you will go without your titles. When Bronto returns, we will figure out some titles for each of you.

** If your trial period has ended and I forgot about it, just let me know. **

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: October 11, 2012, 01:29:39 pm »
full members:

Zater

Daruvian

Saintsiper

RaumCimejes

For now, you will go without your titles. When Bronto returns, we will figure out some titles for each of you.

** If your trial period has ended and I forgot about it, just let me know. **

First, welcome to the clan Agweber. Second, I shall make my return on Monday, so get ready.

For you guys who have now made it through the trial period, I will think of some names for you all. RaumCimejes, I've played a decent amount with you and your spanish/cajun name, and  you too Saintsiper, you 2h devil. Zater, i've seen you on a lot as well but all i know is that you're friends with sandy, and Daruvian, i'm sorry bro, you must be on the night shift because i'm not sure if i've played with you. Regardless, if any of you have a dark secret or a nickname you were given that you hate, let me know SO I CAN WORK IT IN YOUR NEW NAME!!!!!!!!!! Have fun guys, and i'll see you all in a few more days.

E: Xol, you better still be playing when i get back too...or i will be sad...

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #1151 on: October 11, 2012, 08:46:47 pm »
+1
Yeah, I'm really only online in the very early mornings and at night. Gotta' make that bank on the third shift. Well, I suppose the only notable characteristics about myself in cRPG are that I play 1h/shield cavalry, team wound often because I am impossibly bad, and take joy out of causing a ruckus in the cRPG servers.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: October 11, 2012, 09:04:58 pm »
Yeah, I'm really only online in the very early mornings and at night. Gotta' make that bank on the third shift. Well, I suppose the only notable characteristics about myself in cRPG are that I play 1h/shield cavalry, team wound often because I am impossibly bad, and take joy out of causing a ruckus in the cRPG servers.

We may be able to figure something out from this, we'll see what we can do.

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: October 12, 2012, 12:03:55 am »
Yeah,  he is my cav partner in Crpg.    Since the rest of the team seemed to have bailed on me in the Cavalry department.   

Edit:   RHALZO!!!   WHAT AM I DOING IN STRAT???  I'M GETTING BORED, I CAN ONLY CLEAN HORSE STABLES FOR SO LONG!!! 

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #1154 on: October 12, 2012, 12:12:46 am »
Hi guys, sorry I tend to go inactive for long stretches of time, my AAU basketball team has been picking up the intensity in our practices, and whenever I do finally come home I tend to pass out on the couch! Soon enough my real season will begin for my highschool, and then practices should only go till 6 (like every single night!) and I might be more active in the night time! Also, having shitty ipod knock off headphones sucks!

But uhh... bronto, when are you posting baby pictures?!