Author Topic: F**k It Dude, Let's Go Bowling (FIDLGB)  (Read 252553 times)

Offline NikMac

• Knight
  • Renown: 52
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Blow coke - till choke!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Best ever!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 04:43:34 am by NikMac »
If you want to fuck the sky
You must teach your dick to fly!

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ethgar_FIDLGB
Re: [FIDLGB] - F**k It Dude, Let's Go Bowling (Recruiting NA)
« Reply #437 on: June 18, 2012, 02:42:49 pm »
Hey rhalzo,  on that hospitallar battle above, which side would we take on that one?    I see the hosps are on one side, but yet a few of our allies are on the other side as well.   LOL.   
“If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful”

"We shall never win, if we are divided....."

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 18, 2012, 04:52:16 pm »
Hey rhalzo,  on that hospitallar battle above, which side would we take on that one?    I see the hosps are on one side, but yet a few of our allies are on the other side as well.   LOL.

If you're going to sign up for that battle, sign up for the Hospitallers.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 18, 2012, 07:04:28 pm »
Thank you sir for the response!

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 19, 2012, 02:49:50 am »
Rhalzo vs. Kurak - Monday 20:04 CST

Time has changed to 21:03 CST due to the siege that was scheduled before our battle.

Offline Equal

• Earl
  • Renown: 344
  • Infamy: 24
  • Secretly not gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Equal
« Reply #441 on: June 19, 2012, 05:24:15 am »
Well guys, there isn't an easy way to say it - so I'm going to be straightforward: I'm leaving FIDLGB.

I have my reasons why I have decided to leave - but I can guarantee that it isn't because of the people here. You guys have all been very cool, and Rhalzo is one of the best clan leaders I've seen - not just in cRPG either. He's helped me with dozens of questions, reminded me about strat battles, and many other things, You can tell that him and others really care about the clan. On the battlefield, (even though we weren't normally in TS) I think we've all had our moments together too.  If you were wondering where I'm going.. I've decided to join the Cavalieres. However, this leads me to an idea; since FCC isnt very active in Strategus (yet) - I could still be of use to the clan and craft goods, generate troops, or nothing. It's all up to you guys really.

Trust me, leaving the clan was not an easy decision, and it was hard to make this post too. I really want to leave with good relations with everyone. You can be assured that I will be there for you guys on the battlefield. :)

Equal out.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 19, 2012, 09:50:07 am »
Well guys, there isn't an easy way to say it - so I'm going to be straightforward: I'm leaving FIDLGB.

I have my reasons why I have decided to leave - but I can guarantee that it isn't because of the people here. You guys have all been very cool, and Rhalzo is one of the best clan leaders I've seen - not just in cRPG either. He's helped me with dozens of questions, reminded me about strat battles, and many other things, You can tell that him and others really care about the clan. On the battlefield, (even though we weren't normally in TS) I think we've all had our moments together too.  If you were wondering where I'm going.. I've decided to join the Cavalieres. However, this leads me to an idea; since FCC isnt very active in Strategus (yet) - I could still be of use to the clan and craft goods, generate troops, or nothing. It's all up to you guys really.

Trust me, leaving the clan was not an easy decision, and it was hard to make this post too. I really want to leave with good relations with everyone. You can be assured that I will be there for you guys on the battlefield. :)

Equal out.

Sorry to see you leave dude, it was always fun playing with you on the battlefield and on TS (we're getting more active on here... at least trying to) - anyways, I'll PM you about Strategus stuff. Best of luck in Cavalieres.

Offline Chivers_United

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: F**k It Dude, Let's Go Bowling
  • Game nicks: Brontosaurus_FIDLGB
« Reply #443 on: June 19, 2012, 04:14:17 pm »

Equal out.

oh man, i was just starting to like dueling with you and i finally got a mic so i've been TS'ing it up! anyhow best of luck bro and no hard feelings at all. if you ever need a home again let us know.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 19, 2012, 07:48:19 pm »
So I became an archer last night. I don't know how I feel about it yet. But I have 7 athletics right now and will have 9 by the time I'm level 30, so I like to run fast.

Offline Chivers_United

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: F**k It Dude, Let's Go Bowling
  • Game nicks: Brontosaurus_FIDLGB
« Reply #445 on: June 19, 2012, 08:28:12 pm »
So I became an archer last night. I don't know how I feel about it yet. But I have 7 athletics right now and will have 9 by the time I'm level 30, so I like to run fast.

AHHAHAHA, what's the world coming to! i became 2h and you became archer. good luck bro.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 19, 2012, 08:33:35 pm »

AHHAHAHA, what's the world coming to! i became 2h and you became archer. good luck bro.

Same to you man, I luckily can out run most people now. I'll be 12/27 at level 30 with 1 IF, 4 PD, 9 Athletics, and 9 Weapon Master.

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 19, 2012, 08:45:52 pm »

Equal out.

Good luck equal!!  Thanks for the fun times, and see you on the field of battle

Offline SonicHog

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • Faster! FASter! FASTER!
    • View Profile
    • [FIDLGB] - F**k It Dude, Let's Go Bowling (Recruiting NA)
  • Game nicks: Gacrux_the_Swift, SonicHog_FIDLGB, Col_Duke_Lacrosse
« Reply #448 on: June 19, 2012, 11:24:44 pm »

Equal out.

Best of luck duder, I'm sure we'll meet again!
My best advice to you? Look down and swing left.

Offline Belthain

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 0
  • :(
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB (Fuck It Dude, Let's Go Bowling)
  • Game nicks: STFU_Donny, Donny_the_Virtuous
« Reply #449 on: June 20, 2012, 02:26:10 am »

Equal out.

You're a very nice guy Equal, hope to keep seeing you around online and hopefully on TS too! :)