Author Topic: Question: items balance  (Read 3097 times)

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
Re: Question: items balance
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 01:20:44 am »
Yup, NA has SaifaQc for our version, little nutjob does not play for months, comes back and does poorly with only 23 kills instead of 30 and 3 deaths instead of 1 or 2. Envious, so envious...

Regardless, there are a few cav and melee users who get those same scores more often then not.
Saifa was pretty good. I never see him though.
Martian is a really good archer too, consistently top of the scoreboard. We haven't had any individual archers scare me like a long time ago.
Robin longstride used to be really good (still good, but not top kdr). Qaki used to be terrifying. Kesh way back when, but hey he got bad then hasn't played.
My friend frobot (uumdi's brother) was a terrifying archer when he played for like a month. I'd look over and see him overwhelmed by enemies, look back and he killed all 5 with headshots at melee distance. he GTX the game though because he didn't like dying ever.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 01:22:33 am by Marathon »
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 03:47:02 am »
Should people who do the item balance play this mod, play different classes regulary or not?

- Broken pike/spear hit boxes and 180-360 degree thrust attack
- Ghosting (shield)
- Not registered hits for short weapons in close range
- Arabian warhorse is maybe a bit unrealistic and op with 7 points in riding
- Ranged very accurate and with big damage and high athletics, the score of jambi in other games you can get only in a jet. No counter for this.
- Shortened Military Scythe damage 39c while Military Scythe damage 32c !!! Come on is this the balance?
- Items balance in strategus is broken:
(click to show/hide)

- The most annoying is maybe the useless wpf investment because of slow game speed that make feinting mostly useless the result is boring combat with hold attacks... or jumping silly around

Why not have an alt item balance team or add more active playing people to it?

The strat stuff is fine. What you need is a shield crafter.
I pump out the +3 scims for 60ish and round cav shields for 20 so I can equip shielders for under 100 and horsemen for about 230 which ain't half bad.

The other stuff though is a bit poopy.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 12:50:07 pm »

- The most annoying is maybe the useless wpf investment because of slow game speed that make feinting mostly useless the result is boring combat with hold attacks... or jumping silly around

Sometimes fighting with good guy takes like a minute and the result of the duel is when his teammates appear and gang you... It seems to be more and more gang-based to win a round.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Skyrim UI

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 10:38:02 pm »
Saifa was pretty good. I never see him though.
Martian is a really good archer too, consistently top of the scoreboard. We haven't had any individual archers scare me like a long time ago.
Robin longstride used to be really good (still good, but not top kdr). Qaki used to be terrifying. Kesh way back when, but hey he got bad then hasn't played.
My friend frobot (uumdi's brother) was a terrifying archer when he played for like a month. I'd look over and see him overwhelmed by enemies, look back and he killed all 5 with headshots at melee distance. he GTX the game though because he didn't like dying ever.

damatacus is better than all of them put together.

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2012, 11:35:15 pm »
Hirlok is zhe best!

maybe not big K:Dr but achieving good score with over than 200 ping is awesome! I couldn't imagine him with like 40 ping... scary!

but on balance : it need some little thing, but in all it's good

also on horse : I used an arabian with 10 riding that's OP, but the sumpter was OP with 10 riding soooo

and on strat : go in one battle with no shieldy... try to survive the arrow storm!
So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login