Author Topic: Unban Request Mike The Magnificiant  (Read 2637 times)

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company MurderBoner GoD
  • Game nicks: Philosiraptor_PxC; Thousands of alts..Just call me mike :D
  • IRC nick: Philo
Unban Request Mike The Magnificiant
« on: March 01, 2011, 03:25:17 am »
I would like to be unbanned. I really do think that team killing was stupid, but it honestly wasn't my fault. It started out that various members of LL were team attacking me and team killing me to a point where i could not play. So what did i decide to do, I decided to not drop the guys i was playing with and having fun with previously, but to defend myself. I proceeded to be a dick about it, but they would gang up on me 5 or more at a time and act like it was my fault.

I am not saying that any of this was good or should be condoned but i want the whole story to be out before I do anything. Also if you look, Hauptmann was on Al_Freyd_Oh or some thing i don't know how it is spells but i never team killed him, look how many times he killed me. I was only bumping him cause i thought me and him were friends and it was all in good fun. To him i apologize.

I am not calling for anyone else to be banned, all i am saying is that my ban is not totally fair as i did not do more than a 4th of the team killing that was going on, or the countless times they would slash me and run. I was not just me.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Anders you have a fucking ban thread every day it seems, you lead a sad life my friend. Ban threads are the cancer that kill this mod.

Offline ScotTFO

• Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Troll Bait
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_The_Fallen_ones
  • Game nicks: ScotTFO_IV
Re: Unban Request Mike The Magnificiant
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 03:31:21 am »
I would like to be unbanned. I really do think that team killing was stupid, but it honestly wasn't my fault. It started out that various members of LL were team attacking me and team killing me to a point where i could not play. So what did i decide to do, I decided to not drop the guys i was playing with and having fun with previously, but to defend myself. I proceeded to be a dick about it, but they would gang up on me 5 or more at a time and act like it was my fault.

I am not saying that any of this was good or should be condoned but i want the whole story to be out before I do anything. Also if you look, Hauptmann was on Al_Freyd_Oh or some thing i don't know how it is spells but i never team killed him, look how many times he killed me. I was only bumping him cause i thought me and him were friends and it was all in good fun. To him i apologize.

I am not calling for anyone else to be banned, all i am saying is that my ban is not totally fair as i did not do more than a 4th of the team killing that was going on, or the countless times they would slash me and run. I was not just me.
Thank you for posting.  All I can say is that you were one the one I received complaints about and not only on these forums but also via steam and IRC.  With that being said I honestly do not want to read the entire log and did just find the section of you admitting to TK'ing and so the ban had followed.  That is not to say I do not believe you of the circumstances but you have to look at it from my prospective.

In the future should this become an issue please seek out an admin or post in these forums.  I understand there is not always an admin on and retaliatory TK'ing is sometimes necessary in order to play the game.

I will unban you with the understanding that this type of behavior will not continue and if other people are ruining your game-play to please contact me before taking matters into your own hands.

Thanks

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company MurderBoner GoD
  • Game nicks: Philosiraptor_PxC; Thousands of alts..Just call me mike :D
  • IRC nick: Philo
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 04:00:33 am »
Thank you very much, and btw i sent you a PM :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Anders you have a fucking ban thread every day it seems, you lead a sad life my friend. Ban threads are the cancer that kill this mod.

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 04:50:19 am »
An LL member team-killed one of my clan mates the other day and everyone knew it. Then I was harassed to the point of leaving the game because I stood up for my quiet clan mate (a girl). This is sick and utterly bs behavior and if I see it again from an LL I will contact you no matter how long it takes.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 04:51:20 am by TheDashingRogue »

Offline ScotTFO

• Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Troll Bait
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_The_Fallen_ones
  • Game nicks: ScotTFO_IV
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 05:22:10 am »
An LL member team-killed one of my clan mates the other day and everyone knew it. Then I was harassed to the point of leaving the game because I stood up for my quiet clan mate (a girl). This is sick and utterly bs behavior and if I see it again from an LL I will contact you no matter how long it takes.
If this is taking place on the server please do tell me and I look through the logs and handle it accordingly.