Author Topic: Heart ATTACK!  (Read 3500 times)

Offline Razzen

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Razzen
  • IRC nick: Razzen
Re: Heart ATTACK!
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2011, 02:27:19 pm »
Yeah, modding was one of the best thing that ever happened to Oblivion (sure, there were plenty of mods to Morrowing as well, I just never felt I NEED to have them it in order to enjoy the game ^^).

I had like 20 gb in my data folder of mods :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2011, 02:39:01 pm »
I actually decided to reinstal oblivion when I first saw the skyrim trailer and while searching for mods today I found this:http://morroblivion.com. A massive mod that imports morrowind into oblivion. Still busy downloading it, but I must say I'm intrigued.

Offline Krakatit

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Krakatit
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2011, 02:57:22 pm »
Well it looks like they used models and textures from morrowind so i dont see much of a difference in graphics...
But it is interesting and might be worth trying :)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2011, 11:42:24 pm »
Yeah can't wait to hear another ''BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURAAAH! It's the GRAND CHAMPION!''  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2011, 06:29:32 pm »
I have no doubt this will be better than Oblivion, hopefully more towards the awesomeness of Morrowind.

Whilst Oblivion lacked in alot of areas, it does make me go "huh" when people complain about the combat, it was more fun than Morrowinds combat by far, apart from enemies being able to strafe around you at light speed. Also later mods made the combat even better, check out Deadly Reflexes mod, pretty awesome for what it is.

Whilst it was also buggy, I have to admit there are many times when it made me lol hard, I remember beating on the adoring fan inside a cave, only for him to run off, about 20 minutes later he came back and guards were with him, who then demanded gold for bounty lol, little bastard. I also got a few lols from causing the guards to fight eachother, I would attack loads of them and keep moving around blocking, they'd eventually hit eachother and start killing eachother, lemmings.