1 (worst)
41 (43.2%)
7 (7.4%)
5 (5.3%)
10 (10.5%)
5 (best)
32 (33.7%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Author Topic: [Unban Essay] Free Alv [Warning: Russian words inside]  (Read 7799 times)

Offline VR__Alv

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 22nd
Re: [Unban Essay] Free Alv [Warning: Russian words inside]
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 09:35:42 pm »
i voted "2" actually. +1 for your effort. Essay is not about you apologizing, it's about what's wrong with what you are doing.
In short: don't write how sorry you are, instead write something about "the game suffers from players like me because...".
And last, you don't have to apologize before me, i'm not mad at you, really. I just hope for you to learn to feel about other people around you.
As i said ealier its my first essay so its bad.....
(click to show/hide)

Offline VR__Alv

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2012, 09:38:42 pm »
Oh, auch :rolleyes:

That just goes to further prove the whole point. You have no right or justification for giving ANYONE here the finger whereas WE THE COMMUNITY who abide by the rules have the justification (jungle law!) to give you the finger, and very rightfully so on this one.

We're talking about someone (YOU) who has been involved with a massive amount of auto-blockers, so many that I do not doubt it has (or is) circulating on some level within your clan, top of that you've defended TK/TD'ers in the unban threads, you pleaded innocence for another VR who had abused auto-blocker on an extreme level (24/7 basically).

Then now when you've been banned for being a complete tool in-game - TD/TKing and name calling people afterwards - you suddenly start making positive threads, start writing actively in the forum trying to portray your self as a decent human being, similar to that guy who was banned for auto-blocker and then started spamming the forum to alter his public image - that people even care that much while cheating is just pathetic and sad on a level almost unimaginable.

You're as open for reading as a book.
I was asked to write a thread about tournament by my friend VR_Inferio. And as i said ealier only 2 or 3 VR members can speak english
(click to show/hide)

Offline VR__Alv

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2012, 09:42:53 pm »
And yeah everything changed since i left without c-rpg........
(click to show/hide)

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2012, 09:51:06 pm »
Well they've unbanned people for far worse who did not deserve to be unbanned at all so you shouldn't worry too much...

It would seem that only those who relentlessly uses auto-blocker are permanently banned, the rest can redeem themselves.

I'm not against giving you a chance either, because next time you'd be gone forever and hopefully that will sink in.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 01:44:49 am »
Don't worry Cooties, the autoblockers already got new keys.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2012, 09:18:40 am »
For those that are too lazy, this is what Google-Translator spits out:
(click to show/hide)

My comment on this:
Racism and the thirst to get through this game cheating seems to be running around in your clan. Personally, it's a no for unban. Other people didn't get 8 chances and were permabanned. But that's not up for me to decide.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline VR__Alv

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 09:22:49 am »
Well they've unbanned people for far worse who did not deserve to be unbanned at all so you shouldn't worry too much...

It would seem that only those who relentlessly uses auto-blocker are permanently banned, the rest can redeem themselves.

I'm not against giving you a chance either, because next time you'd be gone forever and hopefully that will sink in.
i don't understand ,Cooties,why you hate me so much? Have i ever TK or TH you? 'cause i have never seen you in game(except strat battles)
(click to show/hide)

Offline VR__Alv

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 09:33:04 am »
For those that are too lazy, this is what Google-Translator spits out:
(click to show/hide)

My comment on this:
Racism and the thirst to get through this game cheating seems to be running around in your clan. Personally, it's a no for unban. Other people didn't get 8 chances and were permabanned. But that's not up for me to decide.
NEVER USE GOOGLE TRANS TO TRANSLATE RUSSIAN WORDS - IT HAS NO SENSE!!!!!!!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2012, 04:57:39 pm »
NEVER USE GOOGLE TRANS TO TRANSLATE RUSSIAN WORDS - IT HAS NO SENSE!!!!!!!
Then could you (or someone else who speaks Russian) translate it? Would make it easier for us who don't know Russian. Google translate is basicly the only thing we can use then :/
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline VR__Alv

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2012, 05:04:53 pm »
Now i understand why so much people pressed 1 - they just don't know russian(
i don't know english so good to write essay
(click to show/hide)

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2012, 06:00:53 pm »
Now i understand why so much people pressed 1 - they just don't know russian(
i don't know english so good to write essay

ask Ujin for help

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2012, 07:49:20 pm »
i don't understand ,Cooties,why you hate me so much? Have i ever TK or TH you? 'cause i have never seen you in game(except strat battles)

I explained that in the previous posts.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline VR__Alv

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2012, 08:00:34 pm »
+1
I explained that in the previous posts.
But you never saw me on servers  and now you hate me..... Yeah this life fuck me in all holes((((
(click to show/hide)

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2012, 08:48:15 pm »
+1
Can we get a translator here?

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2012, 08:49:45 pm »
This player deserves an un-ban.  Most of his bans were unjustified, in my view.  TKing does not deserve a ban...it deserves a kick.  If someone TK's over and over, then ban them for a hour or two, at most.  The rules for this community are very important, but I think they are enforced rather heavy-handedly.

Some people may disgree with my thoughts, but that is ok.  Here is something else to think about instead: Imagine, just for a moment, that you are a jerk of a crpg player.  You love to play this game, like we all do, but for whatever reason (accident, revenge, cuz it gets you off..or a combo of those) you TK and TW sometimes, and say crazy things in chat.  Imagine you do these things, but you still love and play this game as much as any other player.  We all love this game.  We play it all the time.  We work on builds, get looms, kill the enemy, and fucking love every minute of it....TKer and straight-laced players alike.  Imagine this situation, and now imagine you are banned until 2015.  How would that make you feel...what thought processes would be evoked by this realization?

Imagine the other players are ganging up on you, telling you that you should never, and won't probably ever, play this game again.  After a few days (or weeks) of being without CRPG, don't you think it would change your perspective a bit?  Maybe help you realize what you had before, and what you had lost?  Maybe wish for another chance when faced with a ban that lasts THREE YEARS?  Imagine, no more crpg.  If you are honest with yourself, even if this punishment was deserved, you know it would be a hard pill to swallow.

Maybe his essay wasn't he best.  In fact, it wasn't.  He admits his shortcomings in english, and even many people who can speak their native language fluently can't write very well in it.  (I'm an english major, I know this first hand).  Still, if you read what he DID write instead of what he DIDN't write, you will get the most important part:  "CRPG is my drug." 

Let's be honest, it is a kind of drug for all of us.  When someone takes away an addict's drug, they will do anything to get it back.  Sometimes, yes, they will lie or steal in order to get it back in the short term.  The short term has been eliminated for this player already though (three year ban).  If these options are no longer available, a drug addict will still find a way.  They will find something, ANYTHING, to get it back...even reform their actions and be a better person.

Thankfully, CRPG is not as dangerous as a conventional drug, but it is just as enjoyable.  I believe this player will do anything to get back into the game that we all know and love....even start following the rules.  His own words admit to that, even if they are obscured by language barriers and inefficient written expression.

I am in favor of giving another chance.  Alv, if you mess this up though, I'm not sure what will become of you. 
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:51:20 pm by Garison »