Author Topic: Unban request for IL_AlexTheDragon  (Read 345 times)

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
Unban request for IL_AlexTheDragon
« on: January 12, 2012, 03:33:45 pm »
I just retired, was level 4. I join battle server EU_Battle 1.  I got kicked straight away after i join about 1 minute because my character was naked. I didn;t even know why i spawn naked. A moment later i got kick out of the server. Well i just notice that my previous gears require str 13 and I have str 3 so i cannot wear them which means i will spawn naked. Then i get scythe to fight enemy. Well its obvious that i am going to die anyway. I try to block as many as i can but i just get killed by the enemy in the end. Then, map changed. I spawn with peasant gear, i bring a dagger. I want to see the damage the dagger can do . Then i got killed again. Now a message pop up. You are banned from this server.

if i remember correctly i have manage to use my Scythe to kill one enemy archer on 1 map before i get the ban. (Too bad i didn't get the screenshot to prove i did manage to kill one guy on that map).

I am just level 4! i did my best to try and kill enemies but my dagger and Scythe just didn't do any damage to heavy armoured guys.... With power strike 0, weapon master 3 and Polearm weapon proficiencies with 70. the last message i saw from the server was something like this "he is useless to the team which is like a leecher". i already know the consequence of leeching but i can't really help it as i am on very low level.
This is my character build so far (Now i am level 7 because I went to NA server):

Strength   3   
Agility   9   
Weapon proficiency
Available points: 2
One Handed   71   3 points per wpf
Two Handed   1   1 point per wpf
Polearm   70   2 points per wpf
Archery   1   1 point per wpf
Crossbow   1   1 point per wpf
Throwing   1   1 point.

Iron Flesh   0   3 strength per level
Power Strike   1   3 strength per level
Shield   1   3 agility per level
Athletics   1   3 agility per level
Riding   2   3 agility per level
Horse Archery   0   6 agility per level
Power Draw   0   3 strength per level
Power Throw   0   3 strength per level
Weapon Master   3   
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 04:03:53 pm by AlexTheDragon »

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: Unban request for IL_AlexTheDragon
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 04:01:49 pm »
I banned you not because you were a peasant but for the charges into the enemy team in order to die. That still constitutes as leeching. No matter your level, you can still be useful by distracting and being a general pain in the arse (for your enemy, not admins).

I notice you're level 8 now so either you're playing on the NA servers right now or you're bending the truth a little. (I would take the former as my bet however.)

Nonetheless, you're unbanned but if I catch you blindly running into the enemy to die again, you won't talk your way out of it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 04:07:22 pm »
I banned you not because you were a peasant but for the charges into the enemy team in order to die. That still constitutes as leeching. No matter your level, you can still be useful by distracting and being a general pain in the arse (for your enemy, not admins).

I notice you're level 8 now so either you're playing on the NA servers right now or you're bending the truth a little. (I would take the former as my bet however.)

Nonetheless, you're unbanned but if I catch you blindly running into the enemy to die again, you won't talk your way out of it.

yea, i use my Scythe to charge at the enemy and that's totally a suicide, but that's all i can think of as i am just level 4 :D. humm ok i will try to make myself distracting the enemies to come after the small peasant. ah ok thanks for the unban Tennenoth. i appreciated your words and your help. and i must ensure that i will try to help my team to win as much as possible rather than suicide charging. shall see you in game  :)

now i don't think i will get ban again because i am about level 10 now and at least i can get a decent weapon.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 04:08:50 pm by AlexTheDragon »

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth