Author Topic: Autoblocker unban thread  (Read 65011 times)

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
Autoblocker unban thread
« on: January 11, 2012, 03:48:39 am »
Ok, since we banned quite a lot of people, everyone doing an unban request is silly. So this is how it'll work.

You post in this thread. Once. You post when you used it. Use a date(day.month.year) when you first used it and either how many hours you used it or a date(day.month.year) when you last used it, not something like "between last shower and me taking a dump". Say when you first used it, say when you last used it. You can spice it up with excuses, but it doesn't really matter. It doesn't matter if you used it for testing, as a joke, to show off, to use it because everyone else uses it, to use it to show it's crap anyway, your brother used it, your dog used it, your best friend used it on your pc to get it banned, whatever. All we will check is how long you have used it, and if we think that timespan is short enough to warrant an unban.

If it's longer than a week, don't even bother posting.

Also, if you have no idea why we caught you using an autoblocker, then we sadly can't unban you, because obviously, your PC or your key is compromised, or someone is installing cheats on your pc without your knowledge. I suggest beating up your brother. Or I suggest trying very hard to figure out who used autoblock during the last 4 month.

If i haven't made myself clear: You get one chance. Exactly one. You post in this thread, we'll edit your post with "denied" or a lowered time period to tell you how long you will be punished. No discussions.

As you can see, we take cheats seriously, you should too.

No commentary, all trash-posters will get warnings.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 11:32:27 am by Espu »

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gomer
Re: Autoblocker unban thread
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 03:52:54 am »
Alright I already discussed this with you and I hope everyone reads this. I used auto block for a day found out I still suck with it on it was against the rules and stopped later that day. Spoke with CMP on IRC and he checked and confirmerd I wasn't lieing. I hope I will be able to get back to PEWPEW but I understand I broke the rules and I understand I will be punished but I like it rough and I will serve my time.

Edit:
I used it for a day probably like 3-4hours it was months ago and I have no excuse (except the ones I posted above). I haven't used it from that point nor after it. CMP said he checked and I was correct and you can ask any Hospitaller as long as I have been with them (few months) I haven't used it EVER as well as ask any NA player how shitty I am and that will prove even more I haven't used it in a very long time.

I had around 300 activation's and used for one day and this was confirmed by two different DEVS

Final Evidence:
[21:02] <Canary> [23:02] <Gomer> cRPG need a buldge/bust slider
[21:02] <Canary> UNBAN THIS GUY
[21:02] <Canary> +3 codpiece

Meow: Light use. Unban 11.02.2012
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:25:55 pm by Meow »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Arty

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 03:59:58 am »
Used autoblocker 5 months ago for a day (15-30min) im sure... Got banned yesterday. Can i get unbanned plz?

Meow: Light use. Unban 11.02.2012
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 11:56:48 am by Meow »

Offline Darkwulf

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Crusader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 04:01:58 am »
Meow: Minor use, unbanned.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 05:35:12 pm by Darkwulf »

Offline Shakesbeer

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Professional lazy bum
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 04:09:22 am »
2 weeks starting the 27th Im guessing thats like 30 hours :oops:.. pretty much always had it running even while being a shielder..

Forewarned is fore armed, and I have been plain stupid for using something I didn't need in the first place.
't was good here and cRPG took most of my (game)time since I discovered it, I'm a douchebag for screwing myself and the community over like this.

So.. Either goodbye in the case a good-mooded administrator decides to reduce it from a perm to long ban
And if not, farewell and best of luck to the mod, mods, and players.

Meow: Extensive use, permabanned.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 11:58:32 am by Meow »
Dear developers,
Rock is OP, paper is fine.

-Yours faithfully, Scissors

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 04:14:49 am »
I can vouch for Darkwulf. He was one of my admins and brought it to my light before I shared the details with Cmpx and Gash from ATS (Gash was managing the ATS servers in echo's stead while Echo was away for a time.). I advised Cmpx that my admins and myself would be utilizing the hack in the duel server to study for obvious tells such as the inability to block in any other direction then down while not being attacked (fix came out for this afterwards). Darkwulf is the first person that I know to bring the first publicly available autoblock to light for the NA community - He was an admin for the NA servers - He was using it only to study it to better administer the servers - He was utilizing it to learn and teach other admins while Cmpx was fully aware of the situation. Please reconsider this ban - Thank You.

Offline PacifisticKiller

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 04:24:46 am »
I am going to tell the truth, I started using autoblocker since December 30th, but not very often on a day to day basis, I just downloaded it on December 30th.
EDIT: The last time I used it was the exact moment I got disconnected because I got banned.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 11:58:58 am by Meow »

Offline Angry_Bag

• Count
  • Renown: 257
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gay Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_NuuK
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 12:21:50 pm »
Well i got a ban today.......the first time i used autoblock  hack was (11. ‎desember ‎2011, ‏‎16:27:31) For about 5-8 mins in c-rpg. i used it on Eu3 when it was Empty. only to duel my brother. i havent used it sinc because i know that i can get banned for using it, and i realy dont want that to happen...... i think its good that the devs made this update for banning autoblockers. and i think its better to block by yourself, its like half the fun :D

Meow: Minor use, unbanned.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 12:08:57 pm by Meow »

Offline VR_WiestGeyer

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Ora et labora!
    • View Profile
    • Castle of the Teutonic Order
  • Faction: Teutonic Order [T]
  • Game nicks: T_knht_WiestGeirr
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 02:26:44 pm »
I used it only when I started playing cRPG. When I was noob and dont blocking.
It was in the middle of the summer 2011. I used it short time, between something from July and August, but not everything these days!(I do not remember, it was half a year ago). But then I deleted it.
After that I did not do it used!
trust me...

« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 12:00:12 pm by Meow »

Offline VR__Alv

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 22nd
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 03:14:23 pm »
ok one my clan mate (VR_Sigurd in game) said me that he used it 3monts ago but he can remember day or month. He used it for 3or4days and then  just left cheat and his PC but dont use it. Can he be unbanned?(Im writing because he dont know english)

Espu: Denied. Extensive use, permabanned.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 06:22:27 pm by Espu »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 06:21:47 pm »
Cleaned the thread for the last time. If you keep posting here without reading the first post, warning levels will go up. I cba to go through pages of trash looking for the actual content.

Offline Uookee

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2012, 11:14:14 pm »
Hello,
I used the autoblocker for around twenty minutes to an hour around three months ago, have'nt used it since was verrrry cheap and makes it to easy anyway please unban, thanks.
                             -Uookee

« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 12:00:23 pm by Meow »

Offline martyrAD

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2012, 02:33:35 am »
Meow: Light use. Unban 12.02.2012
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 06:04:18 am by martyrAD »
How i get kills...

Offline MrLoverman

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2012, 03:30:19 pm »
I am really sorry that i havee cheated but i will never do it again.
I am not sure who long i it was when i install it but i will never do it again. Sorry for my bad english.

Best regards Old_Shatterhand

Meow: Light use. Unban 12.02.2012
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 12:01:26 pm by Meow »

Offline Real_Hawk

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2012, 05:06:26 pm »
I used autoblocker for 3 or 4 months now not sure. It started when i noticed many people using autoblocker. I got kinda angry and dissapointed at the game i tought nothing would stop them, thats when i started to use it to. I understand you wish to see all cheaters gone but i hope i will get the chance to prove that i can be a honest player. Please unban me, i am very sorry about this and i will never use any cheat again.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 12:01:50 pm by Meow »