Author Topic: .... but then I took an arrow to the knee.  (Read 3262 times)

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
Re: .... but then I took an arrow to the knee.
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2011, 04:36:14 pm »
Well in all fairness it fits rather nice in the theme of warband.

However, I sorta got the same problem with it as "Thats what she said" and "your mom" jokes.
They can be extremely funny if used rarely and at the exact right time. When used often and all the time they just... suck.

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline Polobow

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SoA
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2011, 04:43:04 pm »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2011, 04:56:45 pm »
+1
I just think it's a perfect way to recognize those people who have literally a) no sense of humour and b) no backbone to refuse to steal jokes from others.

I mean: what kind of miserable snip must one be to read this "I used to post completely unrelated Skyrim comments, but then I took an arrow to the knee" under any youtube video, simply steal it, start posting it around yourself, and how incredibly miserable must one be to like those comments to make them top comments of some videos?

I really don't understand it. Everyone who posts such comments and really thinks it would be funny (or who wants to annoy people on purpose, which also is a sign of a miserable character) must be a complete humour-cripple, and I know in real life I would NEVER get along with such a person, as we are literally the complete opposite in everything, and I can judge this VERY WELL only by this little "joke".

If some of the "knee-trolls" think now, this is a rage post and they accomplished their mission: you are wrong. Don't read it with an enraged voice, rather sighing and pitiful, as it's just sad to see people taking advantage of the security the anonymity and the distance of the internet provides, being able to annoy people without fear of physical consequences, something they would NEVER be able to do in real life, simply because they are miserable snips. I can't imagine some "alpha leader"-types (or at least some self-confident, well-adjusted person) in real life trolling in the internet.

Poor you.
 :P
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2011, 05:03:10 pm »
+5
U mad?

(click to show/hide)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2011, 05:12:03 pm »
I think it's a dumb meme, but most bandwagons are.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2011, 05:50:53 pm »
hahahaha must watch that again.. good stuff.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2011, 06:01:35 pm »
U mad?

(click to show/hide)

New cRPG meme

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2011, 06:02:43 pm »
"u mad" is a new meme?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2011, 06:04:44 pm »
I just think it's a perfect way to recognize those people who have literally a) no sense of humour and b) no backbone to refuse to steal jokes from others.

I mean: what kind of miserable snip must one be to read this "I used to post completely unrelated Skyrim comments, but then I took an arrow to the knee" under any youtube video, simply steal it, start posting it around yourself, and how incredibly miserable must one be to like those comments to make them top comments of some videos?

I really don't understand it. Everyone who posts such comments and really thinks it would be funny (or who wants to annoy people on purpose, which also is a sign of a miserable character) must be a complete humour-cripple, and I know in real life I would NEVER get along with such a person, as we are literally the complete opposite in everything, and I can judge this VERY WELL only by this little "joke".

If some of the "knee-trolls" think now, this is a rage post and they accomplished their mission: you are wrong. Don't read it with an enraged voice, rather sighing and pitiful, as it's just sad to see people taking advantage of the security the anonymity and the distance of the internet provides, being able to annoy people without fear of physical consequences, something they would NEVER be able to do in real life, simply because they are miserable snips. I can't imagine some "alpha leader"-types (or at least some self-confident, well-adjusted person) in real life trolling in the internet.

Poor you.

You seem pretty mad to me bro, just saying.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2011, 06:08:09 pm »

Poor you.

lmao

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2011, 06:19:01 pm »
+1

Poor you.

I bet you used to be a funny guy in real life, a real joker.....but then you took an arrow in the knee.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2011, 06:22:09 pm »
+1
No. Joker is right because he's smarter than you. Because that's how it is. Period. Nothing to discuss.

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2011, 06:22:50 pm »
i took my arrow to the head, cause in the knee is too mainstream

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2011, 06:37:00 pm »
I'm not sure how the elder scrolls became popular in the first place but it's pretty shite now anyway and doesn't even warrant a meme.
And how!

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2011, 06:41:11 pm »
You seem pretty mad to me bro, just saying.

When the "trolling" on the internet started some time ago I really was mad at it, but now I got used to it. It's like spam mails and trojans, it's part of the internet and will probably always be.

lmao

I like how you hate me  :mrgreen:
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)