Author Topic: Heirloom not selectable in game unless chosen on website  (Read 622 times)

Offline Joelturuz

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ratchis
Heirloom not selectable in game unless chosen on website
« on: November 06, 2011, 02:42:37 pm »
I recently heirloomed a Deadly War Spear I had bought on the market into a Balanced War Spear. On the site it's named Tempered War Spear and for some reason it does not show up in the in game equipment list unless I choose it into the loadout on site.

I have only 2 melee weapons: the heirloomed War Spear and a Shortened Spear.

While annoying, this isn't a major bug as I can just deselect the War Spear if I don't want to use it that round. It still remains in the list of selectable items after that.

Offline Homey_D_Clown

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Heirloom not selectable in game unless chosen on website
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 08:41:36 am »
I have this same problem with balanced/tempered war spear on one of my alts. Nevermind showed up in inventory now, but still named different on site/ingame. sry for the bump.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 09:58:35 am by Homey_D_Clown »

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
Re: Heirloom not selectable in game unless chosen on website
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 10:03:51 am »
Not sure if it is the same problem, but I have a many different shields and polearms. And sometimes the leftmost shield/polearm in the equipment window do show wrong names/stats until I select them. After that they do show the correct names and stats.
I believe it is a M&B problem if you have many items of one kind to select as the stats refer to an item in the next row (polearm or something).
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)