Author Topic: [North America Unban Request] qTCop  (Read 1285 times)

Offline qT_Cop

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[North America Unban Request] qTCop
« on: January 04, 2011, 07:35:22 pm »
Hello, rulers of the kingdom of c-rpg... Cop here, ready and willing to write an extensive essay on my wrongdoings and to apologize for my misdemeanors.
Basically, the setting was the North American server with a 120 population cap in a forest area where men in armor went to battle for their factions.
The time was around 6:00 P.M. EST on a bright, sunny day; a really beautiful day to be spending with my fellow warriors and compadres, but that was cut short by a ban.
You see, what had happened was, I was just minding my own business when a dark, shrouded man, whose name I did not get, kicked me.. I thought nothing of this... just a little bit of damage.
I told him to leave me alone or I would call the authorities, but he persisted to kick me.
In my normal state of mind, I would have just messaged a higher-up, but I was annoyed at the fact that Thulsa-Doom stabbed me in the face the previous round, destroying my confidence.
Due to my destroyed confidence, I wanted to recover from this terrible feeling by destroying a man that had done me wrong by thrusting his foot into my back.
With all my power, I pulled my Hafted Blade back and unleashed the fury that was Grayskull on his head, injuring the naked, shrouded man.
Even after my almost fatal blow to his skull, he persisted and continued to kick me.
This was the last straw, with blind hatred and fury, I whipped my weapon back and blew my long, loaded pole-arm all over his face, or so I thought.. because a woman had gotten in the way this time.. the all-mighty game master and queen of the kingdom of Vaegir.
I didn't realize what I had done until I read the painful and agonizing message: "You have been banned from this server."
For an hour or two, I cried to myself while my acquaintances comforted me... but I knew I could never get my life back on track without being able to fight by the sides of my trusted brethren.
I apologize, my higher-ups, for the wrongs that I have committed.
Please forgive me.. as a token of my gratitude, I will promise never to injure or get frustrated at a teammate, no matter how mean they are to me.
Love, Cop.

Offline qT_Cop

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [North America Unban Request] qTCop
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 07:37:26 pm »
P.S. - I have like 6 characters, how do you know which one to ban? The new one I created was qTCop.
MUCH LOVE, COP.

Offline qT_Cop

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 08:20:03 pm »
P.P.S. - I was banned on qT_Cop, I just remembered.

Offline Lorn

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lorn
  • IRC nick: Lorn
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 10:17:23 pm »
P.P.S. - I was banned on qT_Cop, I just remembered.

You never told him to stop, and he never attacked you. He just stood there and blocked all of your attacks until I showed up, where you then commenced attacking me.

Enjoy the timeout.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline qT_Cop

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 10:29:33 pm »
He's my friend, I told him on ventrilo. We were just kidding around, and I didn't notice you in front of him. I'm sorry about that :(

Offline qT_Cop

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 02:58:33 am »
I'm still banned... this doesn't feel like a time-out... please... un-ban me.. my time is short.... ugh!

Offline CtrlAltDe1337

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Victoria aut mors
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS / Northern Empire
  • Game nicks: Kataphraktos, Muffins, CtrlAltDelete, Haleth
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 04:36:13 am »
Lying doesn't get you anywhere, mate.  Same goes for changing your story.
Quote from: IRC
<abearirl>crtlaltdel shut up | you are the worst | sperglord | i hate you so much | if i could ban goatee or ban you | i'd ban you
<Wylker|work>man if i was locked in a bunker with einstein, stalin, and CtrlAltDelete and had a gun with only 2 bullets | I'd shoot CtrlAltDelete twice

Offline qT_Cop

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 06:10:45 am »
What are you talking about lying, my story is completely true. I just made it extra exciting for you guys. None of you people admire a good writer.

Offline qT_Cop

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 06:13:20 am »
You guys will see my friend and I fighting a lot. It's really funny, maybe not to you guys >_>

Offline qT_Cop

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 10:19:12 pm »
I'M STILL BANNED, THIS ISN'T A TIMEOUT... WHAT?

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2011, 08:18:17 am »
You should be unbanned. Let me know if your not.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login