Author Topic: You guys do know that what we have as the "Chichak" hemets are from 17c. right?  (Read 10222 times)

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
No, I don't think there should be greek or roman things in the game.  I think they should remove the 17th century stuff too.

Lets just get more weapons, armor, and shields from the years 1050-1550.  There is SO MUCH variety of gear from that five hundred year period that we should never be in want.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
No, I don't think there should be greek or roman things in the game.  I think they should remove the 17th century stuff too.

Lets just get more weapons, armor, and shields from the years 1050-1550.  There is SO MUCH variety of gear from that five hundred year period that we should never be in want.

We don't have any 17th century stuff, besides arguably the plated charger (unarmoured legs point towards very late era when the rest is plate). The helm is 16th century
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline BattalGazi

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
  • Count the feathers on my Deli Cap!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans (GK)
  • Game nicks: GK_BattalGazi
  • IRC nick: BattalGazi
I guess Herald_Hardrata have seen enough resources to believe that Chichak is indeed an early 16th century headgear. I ask him to lock this topic, it causes quick misinterpretations and false judgements.