Author Topic: I have a Question?.... I guess More of a statement.  (Read 524 times)

Offline Jinxits

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Screw off
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BG
  • Game nicks: Jinx, Twistedsickle
I have a Question?.... I guess More of a statement.
« on: August 22, 2011, 06:35:46 pm »
Is Ecko Coming Back? OR is Donk Here to Stay. Because the einsteinish stlye Admin Will kill these community Servers. And Sorry Donk. I dont think you get it. Read all of the Threads unless you lighten up just a Little the servers will slowly die. I have seen a slow decline in numbers in those servers They used to be populated like crazy even in the am. Now they ususually see most clients in the nights. Just saying. Most people dont care about names like Starfucker (just an example) you see it all the time ( not the name starfucker) but names with swears or names with some sort of  something in it.  I saw you going nuts about all caps the other day. ALL im saying is you guys should lighten up a bit. The server did just fine before ya it "may" have been enforced before but no where near like what it is now. Just a little concerned about declined population in server numbers as Community servers are where I usually play. Thanks for reading!

Jinx.
Jinx

Offline Jinxits

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Screw off
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BG
  • Game nicks: Jinx, Twistedsickle
Re: I have a Question?.... I guess More of a statement.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 06:42:26 pm »
I guess I should have read the other threads. 31st ecko will be back.
Jinx

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 01:14:57 am »
ALL im saying is you guys should lighten up a bit.

Us ? I wouldn't generalize please. AFAIK only one person doesn't like those names and decided that they should get banned, but that person just started playing on the server it seems, as we have the DICK_ clan , and many other not-so-offensive name but it seems to be a personal crusade against the community. The funny part is that the admin "Poophammer" never got asked to change his name ... funny ?

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 04:57:15 am »
See ya on the 31st.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login