Author Topic: Dhirim Area Info  (Read 8222 times)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: Dhirim Area Info
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2011, 01:58:42 pm »
Nobody fucks with the Goretooth.  You will sit silently and meekly by while he is marching his 1000 man army dead center through the Dhirim area.  You little children need to run away because you know he would destroy your entire army so easily.

Thats why I had Ecko on our team speak, Goretooth (or anyone we have no agreement) has to inform us. We did stop him before because of a misunderstanding from both sides. No need to mention, almost all of your supporters also came to our teamspeak to express their respect to us. Stop hiding behind people and come here yourself. Seems like you are not learning from your past experiences. You've lost your army here, 4000 HRE sized down to 1000, Abay family got slaughtered and there is no trace of BRD left in Dhirim area, no need to mention some of your supporters are seeking peace options with us. They pretty much got the picture that you are unable to get.

Lol, I knew you guys were scared.  You only beat on guys with shit equipment or no troops and only after you get huge amount of troops and equipment from RuConquista and Mercs.

Didn't we beat the shit out of you with a naked army? or am I imagining these things.

You could always Surrender  :wink:

NO :wink:

I hope someone near Dhirim make them shut up.

That would be pretty much "you"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
Re: Dhirim Area Info
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2011, 03:08:04 pm »
Mercs are far away from being their old mighty strong position in ex-Strategus and I hope someone near Dhirim make them shut up.

They didn't have me back to that days and you can only hope that someone will try to shut up because you can't do it by yourselves  8-) Be cool and respect each other.