Author Topic: Dhirim Area Info  (Read 8223 times)

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Dhirim Area Info
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 08:22:06 pm »
What a shame, you were a hell of a two hander, one of the few two hander EU guys who never missed a beat and could still properly feint and such on NA ping when you played over here.

As soon as i reach lvl 31 (not much left) i will be masterworking my crossbow and going back to 2H, and most likely playing on NA with the remaining NA Acre lads.

Thanks for the compliment haha

Offline Bjarky

• Earl
  • Renown: 352
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • U got gold? I bring tea, silk, hemp, camels +more!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Leadership member)
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Bjarky, Guard_the_Lederhosen
  • IRC nick: bjarky
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 08:28:33 pm »
Bandits ride single file to hide their numbers?
Bandits just like to ride in flocks  8-)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 09:29:23 pm »
Just to inform you folks: 24 hours from now Bandits will start "cleaning" the area around Dhirim of all armies that are passing through without any contact and explanation.  :wink:

Dont forget to add Ruconquista in the cleaner patrol roster.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 10:59:09 pm »
Nobody fucks with the Goretooth.  You will sit silently and meekly by while he is marching his 1000 man army dead center through the Dhirim area.  You little children need to run away because you know he would destroy your entire army so easily.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 11:05:46 pm »
+1
Nobody fucks with the Goretooth.  You will sit silently and meekly by while he is marching his 1000 man army dead center through the Dhirim area.  You little children need to run away because you know he would destroy your entire army so easily.

I don't know what you do for a living (probably nothing, since you're online 24/7 and you managed to grind out 280 mil xp and like 90 generations) but you should seriously consider doing some stand-up comedy......the talent is right there......  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2011, 11:12:55 pm »
I don't know what you do for a living (probably nothing, since you're online 24/7 and you managed to grind out 280 mil xp and like 90 generations) but you should seriously consider doing some stand-up comedy......the talent is right there......  :wink:

Lol, I knew you guys were scared.  You only beat on guys with shit equipment or no troops and only after you get huge amount of troops and equipment from RuConquista and Mercs.

This whole thread is an empty threat.  He will walk dead center through your Merc friends' 'territory" while you guys cower in your villages.

P.S.  Plus you know we would reinforce him and kick your ass on NA ping.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:19:34 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2011, 11:31:33 pm »
Lol, I knew you guys were scared.  You only beat on guys with shit equipment or no troops and only after you get huge amount of troops and equipment from RuConquista and Mercs.

This whole thread is an empty threat.  He will walk dead center through your Merc friends' 'territory" while you guys cower in your villages.

All i can reply to this is a big LoL.  :D

I honestly don't know what you're talking about. We said we were clearing the area of strayed enemy armies or those who pass around unexplained......ATS doesn't fall in any of these categories......pull yourself together, archer and stop talking nonsense.  :wink:

P.S. i believe none asked for your comment in the first place, correct ?  :wink:

P.P.S. Mercs had like 22 battles so far....i highly doubt many other clans (especially yours) would still be standing as firm as they do after so much fighting.....the fact that they "suck at diplomacy" (like most of you claimed) makes it an even greater achievement. :wink:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:42:31 pm by Gnjus »
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2011, 11:50:19 pm »
P.P.S. Mercs had like 22 battles so far....i highly doubt many other clans (especially yours) would still be standing as firm as they do after so much fighting.....the fact that they "suck at diplomacy" (like most of you claimed) makes it an even greater achievement. :wink:

It's not that they suck at diplomacy, its retards that think they go down so easily. :P

Offline Different

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alatar, and many more
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2011, 11:55:27 pm »
It's not that they suck at diplomacy, its retards that think they go down so easily. :P
:twisted: indeed

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2011, 12:00:42 am »
+2

(click to show/hide)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2011, 12:07:40 am »

who do you think those 22 battles have been against? both sides have been fighting constantly since strat came up, and both are still standing.

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2011, 12:10:47 am »
who do you think those 22 battles have been against? both sides have been fighting constantly since strat came up, and both are still standing.

We shall fight for all eternity! 
..... or till NA/EU gets split  :(

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2011, 12:16:46 am »
We shall fight for all eternity! 
..... or till NA/EU gets split  :(

You could always Surrender  :wink:

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2011, 12:31:57 am »
We are brave bandits, we are not afraid of anyone and anything! We do not care about bad odds, numbers, outequipped shit, we do care about one and only thing: having fun.

Maybe some of you might reconsider what are games made for.

edit: Also, as long as there are friends amongs the good clans, there are going to be epic battles. I was defending for mercs thru the whole night the other day, and i would do it again, just as i know some of them would do the same for my faction, cause that is what friends are good for. And believe me, mercs had quite shitty gear on most of their battles, yet for instance HRE was too scared to attack bunch of naked peasants with fully armored army...i mean, come on!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 12:34:39 am by Cepeshi »

Offline RamsesXXIIX

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 65
  • Yes, I prey on the weak.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Ramses
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2011, 12:39:04 am »
+3
yet for instance HRE was too scared to attack bunch of naked peasants with fully armored army...i mean, come on!

For any of you who keeps saying this.

You are immensly thickheaded and ignorant to believe an attacking force is camping when its stopping for a few minutes to organize - especially when its the middle of the night and everyones tired.

For the record, I would rather have stayed back now i know those spawns are immensely hard to capture. I don't care about your bragging about people being scared - you're just plain dumb.

I thought it was only a few fools who thought this, but damn, too many people are stupid.