Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 1497 times)

Offline Tinoshi

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request
« on: July 24, 2011, 06:08:25 pm »
Hello, It appears I've been banned from ALL NA servers this morning. I believe it was because I was tking on the Defend the Village server. Well let me explain. The REASON i was tking was because the second I joined EVERYONE was naked and killing each other, because for some reason the bots were not spawning. Only a few rounds would the bots spawn. BUT YET my teammates were killing each other. I decided upon myself since I was bored to start killing them back since there were no admins to take care of the problem. And eventually it resulted in me getting banned from ALL NA servers. Yet I am very sorry for the trouble I've caused and I would very much like to get on the servers that which I love. Please help me if you can.

Offline Timotheusthereal

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Hey there, oh tharr!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ser_Timotheus_Brune
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 08:36:19 pm »
Hello, It appears I've been banned from ALL NA servers this morning. I believe it was because I was tking on the Defend the Village server. Well let me explain. The REASON i was tking was because the second I joined EVERYONE was naked and killing each other, because for some reason the bots were not spawning. Only a few rounds would the bots spawn. BUT YET my teammates were killing each other. I decided upon myself since I was bored to start killing them back since there were no admins to take care of the problem. And eventually it resulted in me getting banned from ALL NA servers. Yet I am very sorry for the trouble I've caused and I would very much like to get on the servers that which I love. Please help me if you can.

Not here, not here. Our servers aint open for you guys.
You should post in the official NA server threads if theres anyone!

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 02:01:18 pm »
You have been globally banned for exploitng a glitch which gains you a lot of expetrience and gold. Best go to global section and ask for an unban there