Author Topic: Is Islam not a religion of peace or is it simply a religion at war?  (Read 3209 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: Is Islam not a religion of peace or is it simply a religion at war?
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 12:01:55 pm »
the chinese have had an ongoing problem with their Uyghur population for a while. i don't know if they take active measures to clamp down on international coverage of the conflict, but you sure don't hear shit about it unless you're actively looking for info. from what i've read, they can be often fond of mass knife attacks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang_conflict#Jihadist_elements

uhg,  gay ass subhumans
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2018, 04:24:15 pm »
... who knows what the chinese think.

They are super racist against muslims and have been calling them names and having race riots since the 700s

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2018, 04:52:29 pm »
+1
a horse would be far too overqualified

I'm all for electing a horse if its got a badass name similar to Incitatus.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2018, 09:22:00 pm »
+1
They are super racist against muslims and have been calling them names and having race riots since the 700s

You can't be racist against a religion. C'mon, we went over this 10 years ago.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2018, 12:24:06 pm »
Whereas the noble muslims have always embraced anyone of other religions and cultures, of course. Wow I wonder wtf muslims were doing bordering China in the 8th century. Almost as if they had just spent decades invading and conquering Khorasan and annihilating rebellion after rebellion by the natives. Witchcraft painting a retarded narrative of mudslimes as eternal victims, imagine my shock.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2018, 01:03:17 pm »
Whereas the noble muslims have always embraced anyone of other religions and cultures, of course. Wow I wonder wtf muslims were doing bordering China in the 8th century. Almost as if they had just spent decades invading and conquering Khorasan and annihilating rebellion after rebellion by the natives. Witchcraft painting a retarded narrative of mudslimes as eternal victims, imagine my shock.

You are reading a lot into my statement that yes, the Chinese are racist. The duration or their racism is just because China is world's oldest culture, do you know?

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2018, 01:11:37 pm »
Or, and this is going to blow your mind I know, "racism" is endemic to every single human civilization that has ever fucking existed, including your precious mudslimes? Dumb cunt.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2018, 01:20:44 pm »
+2

Offline Cyber

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyber
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2018, 01:41:02 pm »
Islam is a religion of peace, in fact it's probably more peaceful than any other religion. What you racist alt right Pepe meme warriors fail to consider is that they only respond to a millennia of western oppression starting with the crusades. But of course, that goes right over your privileged white heads and as usual, you have zero capacity to empathize with people who look different from you.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2018, 01:44:19 pm »
Nice obvious troll, but I'm still gonna take the bait. Why did the Crusades happen again? Almost as if it was in response to hundreds of years of mudslime invasion and conquests hmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2018, 01:52:39 pm »
+2

Offline Cyber

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyber
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2018, 02:58:10 pm »
Nice obvious troll, but I'm still gonna take the bait. Why did the Crusades happen again? Almost as if it was in response to hundreds of years of mudslime invasion and conquests hmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Excuse me?? So now anyone who isn't a racist is a troll? Not that I'm surprised that scumbag alt right idiot deplorables start name calling since u can't address actual arguments.
The cause of the crusades was the fanatic religious conviction of the peaceful Christian religion. Islam was center of science, culture and learning and treated people from other religions much better than medieval Europeans. How about you read a history book??

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2018, 03:06:02 pm »
+3
Islam is a religion of peace, in fact it's probably more peaceful than any other religion. What you racist alt right Pepe meme warriors fail to consider is that they only respond to a millennia of western oppression starting with the crusades. But of course, that goes right over your privileged white heads and as usual, you have zero capacity to empathize with people who look different from you.

I sense a new friendship in the making. Or maybe even old mercenary comradeship being reforged & reinforced.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2018, 08:55:51 pm »
The Middle-East and North Africa was Christian heartland from Roman times. Christian lands hundreds of years before the birth of Muhammad. Conquered by invading Arab and Turkish Muslims from Late Antiquity until the Fall of Constantinople and increasingly purged of Christians continuing to this day. The Crusades were an attempt by the Church to take back what had been Christian territory since Constantine, and had been European-controlled lands since the days of Alexander the Great.

That the Caliphates were centers of tolerance is not corroborated by modern scholarship (see 'The Myth of the Andalusian Paradise: Muslims, Christians, and Jews under Islamic Rule in Medieval Spain' https://www.amazon.com/Myth-Andalusian-Paradise-Christians-Medieval/dp/1610170954). Jews and Christians were treated harshly by their Islamic rulers in Spain and one of the reasons for the First Crusade was the ill treatment of pilgrims in Jerusalem by the Seljuk Turks. Contrary to how they are often portrayed today the Frankish crusaders treated their non-Christian subjects with a lot of leniency (confirmed by Arab sources such as Ibn Jubayr), allowing complete religious freedom and Muslim villages to govern themselves locally according to Sharia. Even military orders such as the Knights Templar were known for displays of religious tolerance, in one source we have a temple knight showing a Muslim pilgrim the direction to Mecca to help him with his prayer, or by allowing Muslims to pray in the Temple of Solomon.

That the Caliphates were centers of science, culture and learning was not because of Islam but despite Islam. The desert-dwelling Arabs (and later the Turks) on the periphery of civilization took over the most developed area in the known world, the splendours of the ancient world, the heritage of the kingdoms of the hellenistic Diadochi, the most advanced provinces of the Roman and Byzantine Empires, themselves inheritors of the ancient Egyptians, Phoenicians, Persians, Hittites, Assyrians, Babylonians, Greeks etc. Rather, it could be viewed as strange that the Islamic world was not more cultured after taking possession of this cultural treasure hoard, perhaps a testament to the backwardness of Arabic religion and culture. Yes, ancient texts (mostly Christian or pagan Greek) were translated and survived to later inspire Christian Europe but it would never have been an issue if the area hadn't been overrun by Muslims in the first place. Many of the most famous Islamic centres of learning were previously Nestorian Christian and pre-Islamic Persian schools and universities (School of Edessa, School of Nisibis, Academy of Gondishapur), or staffed and led by Christian scholars (House of Wisdom in Baghdad) drawing on Byzantine Greek and Persian knowledge.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2018, 09:25:23 pm »
+2
Or, and this is going to blow your mind I know, "racism" is endemic to every single human civilization that has ever fucking existed, including your precious mudslimes? Dumb cunt.

Yeah but the Han are particularly homogenous and have had centuries to perfect their art. They're really good at being racist.