Author Topic: Highland Claymore  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
Re: Highland Claymore
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 02:40:04 am »
Quite happy with my Claymore as it is, but of course would not mind a bit more reach.
No speed bump please - it is actually one of the few weapons in the game that are not fast beyond absurdity. The Claymore feels "real" in handling and speed.

And those kilts - WANTS. Of course. Incl. naked-arse-wiggling in Braveheart-style.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 02:47:21 am by Hirlok »
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 09:21:52 am »
Claymore needs a new grip, honestly... look at that thing when you swing :S atleast readjust where the hands go on the hilt.

Offline MouthnHoof

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: MouthnHoof
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 12:10:10 pm »
Claymore needs a new grip, honestly... look at that thing when you swing :S atleast readjust where the hands go on the hilt.
PLEASE!

Claymore are supposed to be slightly shorter than the continental big swords. I think that the model is in the correct size and shifting the grip closer to the cross guard will require the proper reach adjustment. To compensate, it could get a bit more speed.