Author Topic: Ban Request : Militis_Recon_of_Nicea  (Read 526 times)

Offline SepChu

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request : Militis_Recon_of_Nicea
« on: June 28, 2012, 09:24:53 am »
Siege - NA

It's extremely rare that I ever start to take screen-shots, and even more so when I feel it's in everyones best interest to provide them here on the forum. "Recon",  in the screen-shots had been kicked from the server three times or more before I started to pay closer attention. Each time he came back, he would keep attacking his teams mates at random until he was kicked again from team wounding. Once we had the gates opened up on the defense, he would then attempt to attack any player who tried to get inside the castle without provocation or warning.

Side Note : Allers stood next to the individual many times without attempting to attack him. He stood next to the flag with him, he stood with him at the gates and they stood next to each other only engaging other players long enough for Recon to team kill or for Aller's to help him kill other players.

Below is a small collection of screen-shots which displayed these acts (Not counting Allers as it's more of a side issue.. )

(click to show/hide)

More screen shots are available upon request.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 09:32:16 am by SepChu »
(╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: Ban Request : Militis_Recon_of_Nicea
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 09:32:20 am »
6d ban

Went through your ban history next could be a eassy  :|
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 02:13:22 pm by Muki »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars