Poll

wats going on???

typical website lag??
chadz sabatoge
people who dont want me to be able to rp an f35 stealth jet, hebrew mnerchant, or jasn voorhees??

Author Topic: stop it chadz  (Read 8384 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: stop it chadz
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2017, 08:35:35 am »
+5
Well, I pushed for answers - blame me if you want.
We all got an answer but not really the one most of us were looking for...

I am genuinely disappointed. Ziegstein had imho a great roleplaying going, we put quite a lot of effort into it and now it all was a waste of time.
I really liked the idea of free, open world trade with possibilities... brewing beer, opening taverns, getting a pub-franchise started...

...it all sounded too good to be true and it turns out that it simply was too good to become true.

No hard feelings, I'm considering any expenses as donations for 4k+ hours of crpg.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Rest_in_Peace

• Count
  • Renown: 171
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild
  • Game nicks: Rest_in_Peace
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2017, 08:55:11 am »
+2
Molly your not alone
quote from steam
"Devs have failed. Lead designer and several team members will be leaving the game end of january. Best joke is when Florian Hofreither, OKAM Lead designer say : " All of us very much still believe in this project "...

On the melee forum, chadz say :
"Yes, most of the donkeys left the OKAM development. Effective the end of january, so practically now. Wtf. Why? I'd love to tell you. But the legal representative of Warlock Wireless has informed me that I am not allowed to talk about my reasons for leaving."

I got your names, I will follow your future professional career to NEVER buy anything from you. Shame on you."

I would print my name under it. Fucking liers.

Get over it

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2017, 08:55:19 am »
never mind

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2017, 09:17:47 am »
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2017, 09:59:02 am »
+4
(click to show/hide)
sry not sry bundle of sticks
If people on steam in 2017 are STILL surprised and angry that an EA game isn´t 100% guaranteed to succeed, then they deserve it. It´s like playing in the lottery and being mad cause you haven´t won the jackpot, although the concept of a lottery should be common knowledge. Of course it´s shit and of course mistakes were made, but blaming a dev team although they tried their best is disgusting and shows your lack of knowledge about game development. It´s an agonizing process, +an own engine is pretty much hard mode. Being emotional about it shows your honest hopes in the game and that´s understandable, but you should try to look at the problem from the view of a developer. They´re the ones who grief the most right now, not the "muh 25 bucks" monkeys on steam.

btw you can´t stop us having fun
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Hellsing

• Count
  • Renown: 209
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2017, 12:50:34 pm »
Being emotional about it shows your honest hopes in the game and that´s understandable, but you should try to look at the problem from the view of a developer.

Go suck their cockz than

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2017, 01:16:50 pm »
+1
Ziegstein had imho a great roleplaying going
Thanks, I've had a good laugh for today now :mrgreen:
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2017, 01:22:09 pm »
+4
Hello :D

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2017, 01:49:49 pm »
+4
Thanks, I've had a good laugh for today now :mrgreen:
True, next time I make sure to incorporate a Hello Kitty pic. That is true creativity!!1

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #99 on: February 02, 2017, 02:38:19 pm »
+3
Go suck their cockz than
what an eloquent comeback, please share more of your dazzling brilliance

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #100 on: February 02, 2017, 04:48:13 pm »
+1
True, next time I make sure to incorporate a Hello Kitty pic. That is true creativity!!1
Cheers, mate, but I think that you got me wrong. I love my Krems fellows dearly, I just think that Ziegstein thingy was epic fail from the very start (and that's what's hilarious :mrgreen:) beacuse none of these thoughts of yours:
I really liked the idea of free, open world trade with possibilities... brewing beer, opening taverns, getting a pub-franchise started...
...it all sounded too good to be true and it turns out that it simply was too good to become true.
had any connection with reality. I don't know where from you've got these delusions about the game going to be THAT MUCH advanced and complicated. When I was looking at the initial Epic Base concept, roadmaps and all that stuff chadz posted on OKaM forums back in June, it was clear to me that it was never about this kind of fun. It was never about the "Persistent World"-like real time events all over the place, it was rather about a serious medieval-combat simulator, and chadz himself repeated it numeruos time "Our main goal was always and will always be the battles". Just take a look at his first dozens of OKaM posts closely - do you see anything about taverns really? Beerfests, huh? From the very start they decided to limit themselves to the 13th century Europe, and that's why they never added female characters, never added "unfitting" swords from the other cultures (no weaboo weps :(), no banners, no heraldic clothes (woo woo pls no add, we need moar realism, cus u know only royalties could afford wearing heraldic armors in medieval etc) and surely no bear mugs or taverns either (none of these things were going to be added for about first 1-2 years of the development, it was absolutely obvious). In best case it was going to be just something like cRPG strat, with the same boring tryhard alliances fighting for control over the entire map, but this time with the map displayed not like a picture on the website, but being it one big server itself, where you can ride with your friends, build your own castles, chop some trees to get some supplies, and all that stuff. But even this failed (and I guess we have to blame the core engine, which suxx :cry:).

I mean, these things were so clear to me, that even despite I miss all the cRPG folks badly (yes, this is a great one gaming community, and I love every single one of you :P), I still refused the free OKaM key offered for me by Panos, simply because I felt like the game has nothing for me to offer. I haven't wasted my money on it, I never launched the game, I even deleted my OKaM forum account back in July (before even failed Epic launch happened), because it was clear to me that the game barely has any potential - and now I have no hard feelings at all, ecxept feeling sorry for chadz and all the folks worked hard on the thing which failed so deeply. So what can I say is that I admire your kind of raising high hopes and stuff, but, you know, in the end, it is only your wishful thinking is what makes you being so much disappointed right now, when it was all so clear from the beginning. You have no one else but yourself to blame for being attracted so deeply to the unfinished early access product (well, I thought the lesson of DayZ was enough to understand the issue of the early access game being overhyped at the start and then, just a couple of months later, being half-dropped by devs, semi-abandoned by playerbase and widely criticized on forums/steam reviews as the time goes on) which never has been any close to the thing that you imagined. It is sad, it is cute, and it is what makes me have fun of you, silly Molly_the_Dreamer :D
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 04:57:24 pm by Porthos »
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2017, 09:47:38 pm »
+2

cRPG has beer mugs and the tavern map... what more could you need?

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2017, 09:53:20 pm »
+1
probably the 6195y6th time i made a thread that isnt populated or posted on because of my initial post

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2017, 05:59:03 am »
+6

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2017, 08:15:00 am »
+1
...blub
tl;dr

Should know better than writing this kind of wall'o text.