Author Topic: I found the main reason for mod dying  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Admerius

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Many Admerius-es and many alts(Total of 32 chars)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis for life!(aka. multi-claning)
  • Game nicks: My top three nicks: Scum, William_Spearshake, Dedrater)
I found the main reason for mod dying
« on: August 22, 2016, 11:33:42 pm »
People didn't sign this after GTXing(rage quitting) and going to ease up on the anger with a hate-release.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: I found the main reason for mod dying
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 12:33:38 am »
+1
But this is not enthusiastic consent, so it doesn't count. You would need to attach a video tape of the other side(s) enthusiasticly shouting this entire form. Then take it to a lawyer, forensic doctor, psychiatrist, feminist embassy, and your local cool kid, so that they can confirm that the tape is authentic, and the other side(s) are not acting under pressure. Then you need to record the whole act starting from 1 hour prior, ending at 1 hour after to have a legal proof that the words CODE RED were not said, or that you stopped instantly if they were. And by instantly, I mean as soon as the other side thinks of saying it.

Offline Admerius

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Many Admerius-es and many alts(Total of 32 chars)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis for life!(aka. multi-claning)
  • Game nicks: My top three nicks: Scum, William_Spearshake, Dedrater)
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 10:45:41 am »
+2
...Then you need to record the whole act starting from 1 hour prior, ending at 1 hour after to have a legal proof that the words CODE RED were not said, or that you stopped instantly if they were. And by instantly, I mean as soon as the other side thinks of saying it.

You chauvinistic patriarchal rape-apologist!
The whole point is to make it so that a affirmative consent is needed(aka. a yes)
Don't mix in code words, what if the poor woman forgets?

You also bring toxic male sexuality into this, If it has gone so far as to having to say no(or code red) that means she has already been raped for a few moments before the guy hears, understand and(maybe) acts on it!
Don't you fucking get it, it's all about the emotional scarring, it starts at the moment doubt sets in.

Honestly, women should have to do this when not affected by arousal, arousal impairs judgement a bit you know...

Don't you dare mention male's and consent... They are AT WORST unaware but willing cult members machoness
Here's an example of a man trying to mock women's fear regarding sexual consent:
He tried to compare women giving men what they want, with rape!?
Watch it all and see how he tries to prey on your mother/father-hood instincts at the end!
It's despicable masculinist manipulative propaganda!
It's 2m 17s long, you have to see it all to get the whole message!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1867
  • Infamy: 811
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 04:17:57 pm »
+7
visitors can't see pics , please register or login