Poll

Will I, the Panos, hit that exotic sweet pussy?

No mate, you do not stand a chance, you are a beta (GTX beta)
Yes mate, you will fucking destroy her pussy, and drink all her cum juice
No mate, you will spend 500 euros on coffees and you will always wank alone in the dark
GIVE THEM RUN

Author Topic: God, fuck you Kratos!!!  (Read 39046 times)

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
Re: God, fuck you Kratos!!!
« Reply #300 on: April 12, 2016, 08:56:09 pm »
No, this is not a story you should tell your friends.

why not, later on when he will be with some other and better chick, when the pain will ease and when he will be older he can use it for a good fun :)

i also sometimes use my story when i was told : lets go to FUUUCK and i said... well hmmm.... and my flatmate took the job instead :D :D :D
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #301 on: April 12, 2016, 09:36:52 pm »
+2
Being with other men's women is unbecoming of a man, something undisciplined, irresponsible little boys do.

Don't hurt someone you've never met for some stupid slut, when there's plenty more out there.

And yes, I've done it - when I was a teenager - would not do it as an adult (though it has happened on accident, where I didn't know).

If you still want her simply tell her to break up with him first, which she if she was worth anything would've already done.

Have you read the thread? Does it look like Panos is used to be in this position? This is not about finding a life partner, its about having fun in your 20's, and getting some exp and be comfortable with girls.

Besides this is, for him, also about revenge against all Turks!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 12, 2016, 10:46:33 pm »
+4
Whether Panos is used to be in this position or not doesn't have much to do whether he should or shouldn't do it, ethically speaking.

She sounds pretty despicable to me with her whole "oh, I have a boyfriend and I'm not sure if this is fair to him, come over let's talk *tries to kiss poor Panagiotis*" stunt. Panagiotis, our wayward hero, could have slain that pussy and I wouldn't have thought he's a prick for it, but I think it's also entirely legit to tell her to go fuck herself. Being a cheating slut that's willing to fuck over her boyfriend like that would mean I don't want any of that. One steps of being a Man is controlling your sexual urges enough that you only let them run wild when you give them permission, instead of whenever there's a pussy around - and what's going on inside a girl's head is as important as her looks.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #303 on: April 12, 2016, 10:54:44 pm »
+2
Nobody said he has to date her after... you guys are taking this all too serious. It might not be comprehendable for your beta brains, but it is entirely possible to have sex with a girl and then... nothing!
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 12, 2016, 11:00:16 pm »
Being with other men's women is unbecoming of a man, something undisciplined, irresponsible little boys do.
wow ur such a manly gentleman

If you still want her simply tell her to break up with him first, which she if she was worth anything would've already done.
yes, she will definitely break up with her turkboyfriend to have a few nights with the supreme Greek gentleman, then go back to Turkey
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 11:08:20 pm by Gurgumul »

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 12, 2016, 11:02:27 pm »
I've been with different women continuously since I was 13 and I am now 31. Greater in number and more beautiful and interesting women than you ever will be with, most like.
fucking rekt son, Renayy lmao
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 11:08:51 pm by Gurgumul »

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 12, 2016, 11:09:43 pm »
fucking rekt son, Renayy lmao

I wouldn't call that rekt. Angantyr chooses to be the gentleman type, that works on some women and those are mostly classier. But that doesn't mean it's the only way to go. I've been with sluts and I've been with classy women. I don't see why you can't have both. You decide when you play the gentleman and when you're just being a dick, but they still want you.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 12, 2016, 11:12:44 pm »
+4

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #308 on: April 12, 2016, 11:13:13 pm »
+2
She has no loyalty. You should tell her to break up or gtfo. But then again who wants my advice.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 12, 2016, 11:14:54 pm »
+2
She has no loyalty. You should tell her to break up or gtfo. But then again who wants my advice.

Why would you want her to break up? So you can be with her? So she can cheat on you after?

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #310 on: April 12, 2016, 11:24:05 pm »
Whether Panos is used to be in this position or not doesn't have much to do whether he should or shouldn't do it, ethically speaking.

She sounds pretty despicable to me with her whole "oh, I have a boyfriend and I'm not sure if this is fair to him, come over let's talk *tries to kiss poor Panagiotis*" stunt. Panagiotis, our wayward hero, could have slain that pussy and I wouldn't have thought he's a prick for it, but I think it's also entirely legit to tell her to go fuck herself. Being a cheating slut that's willing to fuck over her boyfriend like that would mean I don't want any of that. One steps of being a Man is controlling your sexual urges enough that you only let them run wild when you give them permission, instead of whenever there's a pussy around - and what's going on inside a girl's head is as important as her looks.

Bitter much?

He has no reason to know whether this "boyfriend" even exists. Or if she loves him, if he loves her, or if he's fucking someone on the side, or if she wants to get out of this relationship. He doesn't know, and when you are starting to get to know someone you can never know. She might have entirely legit reasons to cheat on her boyfriend. Show me someone in their early 20's that will cleanly cut and end their first relationships fair and square before they move on to the next one! Sure, when people get older, know what they want and the consequences of their actions, but not in the beginnings.

Then some BS about controlling sexual urges more. This is not about urges, it's about him not being casual and confident enough, simply because he hasn't yet experienced that girls are just normal human beings and nothing special to raise an eyebrow about! :D It's more likely he "controlled" his urges too much. Basically not being relaxed and clear about it.

and LOL:

Basnak and Loyalty. You don't want someone to be with you because they are fucking LOYAL :D You want them to be with you because they like you and want to be with you.

Let me put out a general warning: If you try to control someone, it will backfire and they will only try to get away even more.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 11:27:47 pm by Thomek »

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #311 on: April 12, 2016, 11:31:59 pm »
+4
Damn your ass Panos. The entire thing was still innocent when you brought it on these forums. And soon after that, she is being called slut and you an inapt loser. Shouldn't have done it, man.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 12, 2016, 11:38:02 pm »
+2
I'm generally against posting anything from your real life on the internet, other than facebook perhaps, but even that only in limited form.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 12, 2016, 11:39:23 pm »
+1
Nobody said he has to date her after... you guys are taking this all too serious. It might not be comprehendable for your beta brains, but it is entirely possible to have sex with a girl and then... nothing!
You're the only one talking about dating. Some of us don't need to make do with the scraps, we can pick and choose; just because a girl is willing to have sex with you doesn't mean you have to have sex with her. If she's a cheater, that's a major turn off.

Bitter much?

He has no reason to know whether this "boyfriend" even exists. Or if she loves him, if he loves her, or if he's fucking someone on the side, or if she wants to get out of this relationship. He doesn't know, and when you are starting to get to know someone you can never know. She might have entirely legit reasons to cheat on her boyfriend. Show me someone in their early 20's that will cleanly cut and end their first relationships fair and square before they move on to the next one! Sure, when people get older, know what they want and the consequences of their actions, but not in the beginnings.

Then some BS about controlling sexual urges more. This is not about urges, it's about him not being casual and confident enough, simply because he hasn't yet experienced that girls are just normal human beings and nothing special to raise an eyebrow about! :D It's more likely he "controlled" his urges too much. Basically not being relaxed and clear about it.

and LOL:

Basnak and Loyalty. You don't want someone to be with you because they are fucking LOYAL :D You want them to be with you because they like you and want to be with you.

Let me put out a general warning: If you try to control someone, it will backfire and they will only try to get away even more.
Bitter about what?

She told him about her boyfriend. That's why he has reason to believe he exists. Amazing, I know. There are never "legit reasons" to cheat. Either get out of the relationship or don't cheat.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 536
  • Infamy: 2231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 13, 2016, 12:21:26 am »
+1
Well I'm all noble and shit, good intentions, fine manners, personal freedom, being good person, strong feelings, justice yadda yadda...

Being like that (beta omega whatever, just not steroid abusing "alpha" dying before 50th birthday of clogged arteries), my first thoughts after reading what Panos wrote were: that despicable brute wants to exploit this beautiful (that makes her good person ya know) girl and have sex with her no strings attached. To pound that booty hard and never call again so to speak.

And now I'm what the actual fuck happened here!? Didn't he go into this little voyage with intention to have some of that sweet ass? He picked good for that, baby was willing and ready to take it. But when opportunity arise, Panos said no bae I dun want your cheating pussay. She ain't cheating on you bro!