Poll

Will I, the Panos, hit that exotic sweet pussy?

No mate, you do not stand a chance, you are a beta (GTX beta)
Yes mate, you will fucking destroy her pussy, and drink all her cum juice
No mate, you will spend 500 euros on coffees and you will always wank alone in the dark
GIVE THEM RUN

Author Topic: God, fuck you Kratos!!!  (Read 39004 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 1582
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: God, fuck you Kratos!!!
« Reply #180 on: March 13, 2016, 08:59:01 pm »
+2
Girls are perverse beings. But they hide it very well. Men like to brag about things they would never pull off because they are scared, girls like to keep quiet about nasty things they would do if opportunity arise.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #181 on: March 13, 2016, 10:31:33 pm »
And then you never met her again?..

After that thing which happened 4 months ago, there was some texting going on, and she rejected my offers to meet up, so I just let go. After that I tried to forget her so I would go out alot, kissed some grills and so on but I never smashed. Then about two weeks ago in a nightclub i go proper fuckboy mode after drinking too much alcohol and 5 red bulls, and dance with alot of girls and while im making out with one girl I get separated from her by the guards because it started becoming 18+ material.

After that incident I turn around and see that girl from 4 months ago (luckily she didnt see what happened minutes ago), and later she appears right behind me and holds my arms and hands and dances with me for rest of night. being smashed im completely incapable of holding conversation with her, and can not for some reason kiss her even though she clearly wanted it, I would simply create space if it became too intimate. Then we separate that night. I reiniate texting.

And two days ago I meet her again in the night club with her friends, she's kind of all over me. Dancing with me, telling me to embrace her while we were outside because it's cold etc. Same shit, I can not kiss her for some goddamn reason or do anything with her. She eventually became frustrated with me and pushes me kind of to the side and runs after what happens to be her ex. Not going to go through every single detail but she ended up leaving the place together with him. I find it amazing how I could make out with a stranger within 30 seconds of meeting them to the point that guards stop us, and I can't even kiss a girl im interested in.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 10:35:50 pm by BASNAK »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 13, 2016, 10:58:44 pm »
I find it amazing how I could make out with a stranger within 30 seconds of meeting them to the point that guards stop us, and I can't even kiss a girl im interested in.
That's the point. The less you care, the more you get.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 13, 2016, 10:59:40 pm »
+10
And two days ago I meet her again in the night club with her friends, she's kind of all over me. Dancing with me, telling me to embrace her while we were outside because it's cold etc. Same shit, I can not kiss her for some goddamn reason or do anything with her. She eventually became frustrated with me and pushes me kind of to the side and runs after what happens to be her ex. Not going to go through every single detail but she ended up leaving the place together with him. I find it amazing how I could make out with a stranger within 30 seconds of meeting them to the point that guards stop us, and I can't even kiss a girl im interested in.

This was physically painful

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 874
  • Infamy: 462
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
God, just fuck her BASNAK!!!
« Reply #184 on: March 14, 2016, 01:56:52 am »
I think it is time for thread title change.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
Re: God, fuck you Garlic!!!
« Reply #185 on: March 14, 2016, 06:25:49 am »
+5
Have you considered turning bi to double your chances?

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #186 on: March 14, 2016, 10:28:31 am »
Have you considered turning bi to double your chances?

I don't have issues picking up girls in nightclubs, it hasn't been too hard. They usually tend to come to me, it's just when I am genuinly interested in them I can't do anything.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #187 on: March 14, 2016, 10:58:30 am »
I don't have issues picking up girls in nightclubs, it hasn't been too hard. They usually tend to come to me, it's just when I am genuinly interested in them I can't do anything.
you are destined to be fuckboy
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #188 on: March 14, 2016, 11:11:18 am »
+4
you are destined to be fuck boys

ftfy

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #189 on: March 14, 2016, 11:36:10 am »
+2
You're all a bunch of neckbeard my old friendgits Grow some balls lols xD! :n : D D-DD-.DDD:D:D

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 14, 2016, 12:26:05 pm »
+2
It's interesting because modern society teaches men to be Blue Pill and assures that's what women want, and so we end up with tragic cases like BASNAK, yet girls are obviously still products of evolution and they prefer the caveman to the genteel and sweet "modern man." They want someone dominant and detached who knows what they want. Remember this lesson well.

http://therationalmale.com/2011/10/12/frame/
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 14, 2016, 07:07:37 pm »
who is BASNAK?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 14, 2016, 07:51:58 pm »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #193 on: March 14, 2016, 09:21:47 pm »
why would you want to be blue pill, i don't want the story to end :V

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #194 on: March 15, 2016, 12:36:10 am »
It's interesting because modern society teaches men to be Blue Pill and assures that's what women want, and so we end up with tragic cases like BASNAK, yet girls are obviously still products of evolution and they prefer the caveman to the genteel and sweet "modern man." They want someone dominant and detached who knows what they want. Remember this lesson well.

http://therationalmale.com/2011/10/12/frame/

Not as simple as that. Different women have different wants, needs and fantasies in different parts of their life. If you want to point at evolution, it's not like we haven't been able to find love and procreated massively since 20.000 years ago either. According to your theory, we are heading towards cavemen. The important skill is being able to understand the girl you are dealing with. Better than she does herself! :D Going all out gorilla on a girl that is _actually_ searching for something nice and sweet, or the other way around will lead to disaster. But knowing what you want yourself and standing up for yourself, not taking shit, not being desperate, not being a total noob.. well that helps. Actually going out the door and trying , building xp at whatever pace helps the most.

That's why I actually sympathize somewhat with Panos, and think he will succeed sooner than later. He has the balls/stupidity to try and even post about it here! (however morally questionable..) :D I like people with a masochistic tendency to embarrass themselves publicly. They are more fun to be around and turn out more interesting in the end.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.