Author Topic: RIP greece, looks like your paying your own debt now!  (Read 11599 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: RIP greece, looks like your paying your own debt now!
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2015, 08:54:54 pm »
Many of them cant turn back or wont. Some pay a lot of money which they wont be able to pay twice to the smugglers to reach EU. Also floating across on a shitty boat is dangerous and quite frankly based on luck. A lot of them probably wont take that trip twice if the word gets out that they get sent back and have to do it again. The point to even try it on rafts would stop existing. Right now they are fully aware that if they get picked up by the coast guard they are in the clears and they flock in on crappy rafts in hope that the gods have mercy. About Libya... I got nothing on that thou. And I think they would totally let us dump those people with some convincing. It would be pretty shitty and they would probably hate us forever for it, but I think they would for some limited time.

I never said im a man of solution. Obviously all ideas about the subject are incredibly flawed, but thats the way I see it....

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2015, 09:18:29 pm »
+1
As if nobody thought of that before.
Check this out: http://hudoc.echr.coe.int/sites/eng/pages/search.aspx?i=001-109231
Also, at the time Libya was ruled by a dictator who could be reasoned with, now it's a lot worse.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2015, 09:26:41 pm »
+4
When in doubt, my guiding principle has always been "what would Genghis Khan do?"

Take down a couple of their ships to warn off the others, of course.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2015, 09:27:19 pm »
+6
When in doubt, my guiding principle has always been "what would Genghis Khan do?"

Take down a couple of their ships to warn off the others, of course.

Conquer Libya. It was ours already anyway.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2015, 10:06:54 pm »
Would Genghis Khan do it? Yes, he would. I approve.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2015, 10:49:09 pm »
+1

The entire empire was too big to fit on a postcard. Much bigness, very skills, so power, much fashion, so swag.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The truth is that real Italian army was  building bases on Mars during ww2, the lads will be back soon... you should be afraid, very afraid!

« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 11:24:04 pm by Lars »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2015, 09:41:10 am »

The only absurd thing here is your post.

Europeans think that the money that they gave to Greeks went straight to our pockets, which is really retarded to think about it.

95% of the money that Greece borrowed the last 5 years, all went straight to the banks.

Sure, there are plenty  Greeks who tax evade and are corrupted, but please don`t pretend like there is corruption only in Greece, besides, the three biggest corruption scandals in the last 50 years of Greece`s history, involve German companies.

Did you know that in 2004 the Germans loaned money to Greece, and with the same money the Greek government bought military submarines from Germany, and the funniest thing is that the sub`s were broken.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/apr/19/greece-military-spending-debt-crisis

http://www.lepointinternational.com/it/politica/europa/550-the-submarine-deals-that-helped-sink-greece-.html

I know that you being a Finn is hard being neutral, since your country is probably the biggest muppet that Germany has, Merkel says jump and you say how high, but for fuck sake, do some research before writing bullshit like that.

Sure, Greeks arent saints, but we aint the devil either.

Tomorrow I`m gonna vote No, and deep inside I wish that Greece defaults, and all of you "higher than thou" punks lose 320b euros, let`s see if you`re gonna like that.

Greece survived from far worst scenarios than a default, and in all honesty i`m sick and tired of reading all of  your "you owe us money" posts, while Greeks commit suicide every day.

8.000 suicides since 2009 and counting, thank you European bros.
Here we go again :lol:
Always the same silly arguments. "We did wrong but others did worse!"

Submarines, true. German management paid corrupt Greeks a truckload of money to sign the contract. Yea, guess that's Germany's fault alone too.
Suicides? Well, barely raised according to official statistics during the course of the crisis but I am sure they were paid off by Merkel to fake those statistics.
German helpers get 21€ a day for helping out during a vote. 75€ in Greece.
Germans get their pension at an average of 62. Greeks get their pension at 61. Hard at work they are.

I could give several more examples on how and why you live in a shiny castle of wishful thinking but I did those kind of posts already so many times... not bothered any more.

One more thing tho: Cool Mr. V. promised "There will be no closed banks in Greece ever." Correct me if I am wrong but he was kinda lying there, wasn't he.

Good luck, Greece. That's all that's left to say, I guess.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2015, 10:29:31 am »
Here we go again :lol:
Always the same silly arguments. "We did wrong but others did worse!"

Submarines, true. German management paid corrupt Greeks a truckload of money to sign the contract. Yea, guess that's Germany's fault alone too.
Suicides? Well, barely raised according to official statistics during the course of the crisis but I am sure they were paid off by Merkel to fake those statistics.
German helpers get 21€ a day for helping out during a vote. 75€ in Greece.
Germans get their pension at an average of 62. Greeks get their pension at 61. Hard at work they are.

I could give several more examples on how and why you live in a shiny castle of wishful thinking but I did those kind of posts already so many times... not bothered any more.

One more thing tho: Cool Mr. V. promised "There will be no closed banks in Greece ever." Correct me if I am wrong but he was kinda lying there, wasn't he.

Good luck, Greece. That's all that's left to say, I guess.

Apparently you can`t read, because in all of my posts I`m putting the blame on both sides.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2015, 10:37:40 am »

Apparently you can`t read, because in all of my posts I`m putting the blame on both sides.

Blame Turkey instead.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2015, 10:40:52 am »
Blame Turkey instead.

Even though they did it to mock us, at least the Turks had the "kindness" to volunteer to pay our 1.6 bil euros to the IMF.

Our so called european "brothers" hit us everyday like we are the worst kind of people, while our arch enemy wants to "help".  :lol:

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2015, 10:45:00 am »
Even though they did it to mock us, at least the Turks had the "kindness" to volunteer to pay our 1.6 bil euros to the IMF.

Our so called european "brothers" hit us everyday like we are the worst kind of people, while our arch enemy wants to "help".  :lol:

Greece only true allies = Atlantis so u have 2 find them first and then u can become a big superpower once again.

I recommend searching under the Bermuda Triangle.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2015, 11:50:06 am »

People tend to not like other people that don't pay their debts. Especially when they keep doing retarded things that prevents their economy from growing. Each country had uses for the money given to Greece in their own countries as well.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2015, 12:27:54 pm »
Looking at the state of my University, I'd know instantly where to spend a few millions...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2015, 12:42:44 pm »
People tend to not like other people that don't pay their debts. Especially when they keep doing retarded things that prevents their economy from growing. Each country had uses for the money given to Greece in their own countries as well.
I dont have red diploma in economy like u cunt, but iam sure EU just print dat money  for Greece and loan it under %, in same time they demand close few industries that are already employed in the EU. Then they collect several years interest from them and used them as a market for their products so EU dont loose money , even taking into account unpaid billions.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2015, 12:50:53 am »
Based on 1 year of my life I spent in Athens as Erasmus student I can honestly say that:

Greeks work a lot and very effectively, they rarely go on strikes, they almost never cheat, they're always on time and can be trusted - especially when it matters. They always pay their debts first and only then go to the party. Thats why they created a working economy that is a shining example of everlasting prosperity. I will be extremely sad if EU lets them go.

(click to show/hide)
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!