Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 89787 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout 4
« Reply #765 on: November 15, 2015, 08:14:47 pm »
(click to show/hide)

You are so talented man. For reals. :lol:

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #766 on: November 15, 2015, 09:05:31 pm »
(click to show/hide)
:lol:

And killed a Mirelurk big as a house... that fucker made me reload 3 times!

(click to show/hide)

I did that at like level 8. Took a mini nuke + crit to the face and barely dented the HP.

After I finally KOd it i walked about and a legendary glowing mirelurk arrived and i just left.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #767 on: November 15, 2015, 09:55:22 pm »
Mate I killed that queen on survival and let me tell you...

It spams an AOE poison attack that 100% kill me if even scratches me in power armour. While im fighting it tons more mirelurks are appearing and attacking me.

So I'm running around mele bashing these hatchlings while trying to shoot queen with missile launcher, and kite big mirelurks. Took me 13 missiles, plus a ton of ammo to kill in the end with 25% bonus from psycho the whole time.

was alot of shooting missile in back then run around wall, shoot missile in back. also alot of reloading :D

I used a fully upgraded super sledge and enclave power armor + 80% melee bonus perk. It was still a ridiculously difficult fight. That poison attack is beyond stupid and when it pulls that trick, it can get you from a mile away. Even running away can't save your ass.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #768 on: November 15, 2015, 10:38:51 pm »
So I tried to play, 1 hour into the game I get two bugs.

1: during the first stage after I get out the cryo chamber I check the terminal to read the logs. I'm stuck, I can't get away form the computer terminal

2: after I find the fix for the terminal I get my first weapon and all of a sudden it disappears. I still have the weapon equipped but its invisible.

I quit shortly after. I don't feel like investing time in another game of "user fixes". I will continue to play maybe after next or few patches. Until then, not recommended.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: November 16, 2015, 05:38:57 am »
+1
When I use crafting on this game, some weapons disappear. I have tested this several times and it keeps happening. Has anyone encountered this bug yet, and if yes, has anyone found a fix yet ? Ain't playing that until that gets a solution.
switch to 3rd person view and then go back to 1st person.

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: November 16, 2015, 05:40:58 am »
(click to show/hide)

i have found another one in a cellar with nearly no roo to evade the attacks.

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #771 on: November 16, 2015, 09:59:43 am »
So I tried to play, 1 hour into the game I get two bugs.

1: during the first stage after I get out the cryo chamber I check the terminal to read the logs. I'm stuck, I can't get away form the computer terminal

2: after I find the fix for the terminal I get my first weapon and all of a sudden it disappears. I still have the weapon equipped but its invisible.

I quit shortly after. I don't feel like investing time in another game of "user fixes". I will continue to play maybe after next or few patches. Until then, not recommended.

Both have happened to me, the first you get stuck on the skeleton where you get the pip boy but it's a one off. Haven't had anything like it since. The second one I holstered the weapon and when I drew it again it was fine.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #772 on: November 16, 2015, 10:00:49 am »
I did that at like level 8. Took a mini nuke + crit to the face and barely dented the HP.

After I finally KOd it i walked about and a legendary glowing mirelurk arrived and i just left.
lel
that glowing one killed me and I hadn't quicksaved after the Queen... :annoyed:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: November 16, 2015, 10:07:44 am »
I'm constantly running out of ammo. I prefer not to use VATS because it feels like cheating, so I always have to use more ammo than what they drop - most of the corpses have no ammo, those that do have like 6-8 ammo maximum. I have like 7 different guns I rotate through just so I can use up all the different ammo types. Kind of annoying, since ammo is expensive as fuck. My luck is at 1, is that why?

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #774 on: November 16, 2015, 10:18:28 am »
I also got 1 in luck but I have a shit ton of ammo ans I also don't use VATS, mainly cuz I only got enough to shoot 3 bullets maximum, I've had over 1k .38 bullets for a long time even when I'm using a pistol with .38 bullets for almost every encounter. Guess I got lucky with bullet loot.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: November 16, 2015, 11:05:29 am »
I also got 1 in luck but I have a shit ton of ammo ans I also don't use VATS, mainly cuz I only got enough to shoot 3 bullets maximum, I've had over 1k .38 bullets for a long time even when I'm using a pistol with .38 bullets for almost every encounter. Guess I got lucky with bullet loot.

I guess it also depends if you're using pistols or lower damage full auto... dunno

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #776 on: November 16, 2015, 11:17:05 am »
Anything automatic is generally just a waste of ammo in most situations IMO and best only to be used when you have excessive ammo. I am pretty happy using semi auto/bolt/revolver guns, they hit hard, better ammo conservation, just have to make sure you do hit with them lol. My laser rifle, hunting rifle and pipe revolver rifle are my favourite weapons.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #777 on: November 16, 2015, 11:29:55 am »
Sub-machine gun with exploding bullets <3 (.45)
Luck is at 8 and I can't complain about bullet loot...

Somebody stumbled over the scrap yard with the shit ton of mutants near Diamond City, outskirt towards the Minutemen Castle? Like 10-12 mutants, 3 with skull, 1 legendary Super Mutant Scavver Master or something?
Took like 30 min to clean out that place, got addicted to most drugs in my inventory :lol:
Luckily, at the end of the scrapyard, after killing the last Mutant, I found something Anti-Addicton or sum such... cured all addictions :D

And I am mainly using VATS... edurance is 3... I can't dodge that much most of the time...

Oww, and I found a .50 cal sniper rifle with quick reload mag and night-vision scope. Soooo useful!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #778 on: November 16, 2015, 12:32:34 pm »
Mo is only level 9, so things might change later on, but so far an almost fully upgraded .38 bolt action and an auto 10mm pistol work fine :) I have used molotovs against power armored raiders and super mutants with great success. Have a few mines saved for later, in case i get caught in a closed spot - that worked for me in other fallout/scrolls games.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: November 16, 2015, 01:35:30 pm »
One of the more ridiculous things you can do when fighting bosses and harder enemies is just running into their face, pressing VATS and then chosing headshot. Since you're so close you won't miss anyway.