Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 89778 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout 4 - E3 Reveal
« Reply #270 on: June 16, 2015, 03:37:44 pm »
I'm also interested in how you measure life
It's just something he's picked up from other chavs. I think the last time I heard anyone throw around the "omg i haff more life than you" was 15 years ago when playing video games was for total nerds only. Ironic that Saxon plays the most and takes them the most seriously yet talks about it. Nowadays the younger generations (<27ish) tend to realize that the ideal life is doing what you like doing, not following a 1930-formula of work-family-retirement-death. So only a retard would claim to have "more of life" when it's such a subjective thing, if someone likes doing nothing more than playing Mario Kart their every waking moment then more power to them. Of course I'm sure you know this, just pre-empting Saxon's chav-logic.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #271 on: June 16, 2015, 04:12:49 pm »
Saxon youre digging a deep grave  :oops: Critique is much better than asslicking before releases anyways, otherwise they will have no reason to make any improvements. They game could still be good, but if they dont fix any of their problems with all teh monies they have then i'll just ignore the game. Rich devs are lazy while kickstarters seem to be producing way more quality games for way less money.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 04:17:26 pm by Gravoth_iii »
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2182
  • Infamy: 999
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 16, 2015, 04:53:49 pm »
+3
I never said you asked, only that you're only posting this shit since you did become an admin. And posted much more in general (careful, we might think you're a nolife like us).

Nope, he's posting this shit after he completed cRPG without being no-lifer, having won 5vs5 tournament, becoming a champion now with soon to be a legendary forum and in-game title to prove it.

Get your facts straight, HESKEYTIME.

Saxon youre digging a deep grave

Who cares? I've done it at least dozen times so far and I'm still same retard I've been at the beginning at this journey. Better expose your inner retard if you have one, than hiding it for years. It's kinda like being gay and not willing to admit it.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 16, 2015, 05:07:02 pm »
+3
I never asked to become admin i didn't even want it, just happened spontaneously.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 16, 2015, 05:17:05 pm »
I hate people writing/saying asslicking instead of asskissing. Sounds more like a fetish to me than being a complete slave to someone/something.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout 4 Trailer Release
« Reply #275 on: June 16, 2015, 05:35:20 pm »
+2
having won 5vs5 tournament, becoming a champion now with soon to be a legendary forum and in-game title to prove it.

And all that while being a casual gamer, can you imagine it? Such a man he is..

I'm no way near a hardcore gamer what so ever, i'm as close to a casual as you will ever get

Who cares? I've done it at least dozen times so far and I'm still same retard I've been at the beginning at this journey.

That's the benefit of the internet, you can go full retard, come back and act like nothing happened.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 16, 2015, 06:31:41 pm »
+5
having won 5vs5 tournament, becoming a champion now with soon to be a legendary forum and in-game title to prove it.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #277 on: June 16, 2015, 06:34:58 pm »
+2
Saxon rekt lol

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 16, 2015, 06:39:17 pm »
+3
Feminist Frequency ‏@femfreq  15. June
The #Fallout4 crafting system is cool. Imagine how much cooler it could be if it wasn’t SO focused on building stuff to kill other stuff.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #279 on: June 16, 2015, 10:21:16 pm »
Saxon youre digging a deep grave
How am i digging a grave, i am talking truth. I played 1 or 2 hours every couple of days because i was in a tournament that went on for a month, we won. Now i've quit because there is nothing interesting on cRPG for me anymore.

"everyone calls you a retard" - Xant, What? you and 2 other people. The 3 people that come on here every 5 mins of the day and probably stink of cat piss from sitting in the same spot indefinitely.

Yes do what makes you happy, by all means. But when you're assuming i play cRPG all day everyday, nah. You keep saying i have low IQ but how much IQ have you got Xant? You must have shit loads if you're talking about intelligence constantly :lol: people that have me on Facebook will know that I have a Degree, i went to uni. I booked a 3 week holiday today for next year, with a girl im fucking every week. What have you done? Sat in your own piss for 12 hours straight. Congrats, hey if it makes you happy then i give you my full support just try and have a shower every day ye? Reptiles.

Keep the shit posts coming. Just make a new thread though, Because this is Fallout 4 discussion and i'm no longer gonna talk about how much you and your house must stink of piss and shit.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 16, 2015, 10:33:57 pm »
+1
How am i digging a grave, i am talking truth. I played 1 or 2 hours every couple of days because i was in a tournament that went on for a month, we won. Now i've quit because there is nothing interesting on cRPG for me anymore.

"everyone calls you a retard" - Xant, What? you and 2 other people. The 3 people that come on here every 5 mins of the day and probably stink of cat piss from sitting in the same spot indefinitely.

Yes do what makes you happy, by all means. But when you're assuming i play cRPG all day everyday, nah. You keep saying i have low IQ but how much IQ have you got Xant? You must have shit loads if you're talking about intelligence constantly :lol: people that have me on Facebook will know that I have a Degree, i went to uni. I booked a 3 week holiday today for next year, with a girl im fucking every week. What have you done? Sat in your own piss for 12 hours straight. Congrats, hey if it makes you happy then i give you my full support just try and have a shower every day ye? Reptiles.

Keep the shit posts coming. Just make a new thread though, Because this is Fallout 4 discussion and i'm no longer gonna talk about how much you and your house must stink of piss and shit.
I can see you went to a university with your immense math and grammar skills.

Vibe, Falka, DaveUKR, Heskey, Leshma, Vovka, Leesin and Gravoth are "2 other people"? You might want to consider some further education, it might come in handy some day to be able to count past two, you never know what the future has in store.

But hey, congratulations on your tournament victory in a mod that nobody's cared about for years except for you in your no-life casualness. Truly, you are a legend and a champion! Refer to

http://forum.melee.org/and-all-the-other-things-floating-around-out-there/new-fallout/msg1146124/#msg1146124

For my reaction when I imagine you typing that out as if it's an achievement that anyone cares about. BTW, I'm not referring to Peter Parker.

Talking about intelligence constantly neither lowers nor increases your intelligence, I'm afraid to say. Just like talking about potatoes doesn't give you any more potatoes (sorry Latvian - the good news is that the potatoes don't go away either). That's just not how the world works, I'm sorry to disappoint you.

As for your degree, anyone can see how much that's worth by looking at your posts. And the best part is that you're supposed to be a native English speaker. A degree in this day and age means nothing, most people on this forum probably have one or two.

Wow, you booked a three week holiday! So what, are you saying that you won't be working? LOL! No-lifer Saxon. How can you no life like that, Saxon? How come are you not working? Talked yourself into a corner here, buddy. If you have vacations you're a no-lifer. As for what I've done, I've just had a four week vacation and I've been fucking TWO girls! BAM -- I'm the more bad ass casual of the two of us. Get wrecked, son. Wait, I forgot I was supposed to talk about what you've done here despite having no idea... hold on... you've sat in... DOG piss for TWENTY FOUR hours straight! That's twice more than I spent in cat piss! Are you fucking owned or what? LOL! Hahahah! Hilarious.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 16, 2015, 10:37:20 pm »
+2
a girl im fucking every week

Let's hope she's sterile.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 576
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 16, 2015, 10:54:02 pm »
I booked a 3 week holiday today for next year, with a girl im fucking every week.

Why not every night, or at least every second night. You're still young and libido is still strong. Fuck that every week, middle age sex bullshit.

Thanks for reminding me I need a shower. See ya in 20 minutes.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 16, 2015, 11:15:37 pm »
+1
I dunno man, I'm convinced.

It's like, he goes to a gym, takes vacations and has a girl. Also, won a tournament on cRPG in summer 2015. That's super rad. Living the life. Coolest guy. Obviously anyone who's got a problem with that is a NERD.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 16, 2015, 11:17:50 pm »
+1
Obviously anyone who's got a problem with that is a NERD.