Author Topic: Dota 2 cRPG Guild (Discuss Dota here)  (Read 272074 times)

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
Re: Dota 2 cRPG Guild (Discuss Dota here)
« Reply #5145 on: December 22, 2015, 09:02:50 pm »
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2019974379

Carry dark seer yo. Highest hero damage.

Seriously though my amazing start was entirely down to an utterly idiotic terrorblade and rubick. I dived them both, terrorblade ran into the top trees and tried to block me out with an iron branch tree. Instead he got himself stuck between the tree and another tree right where I could just stand and ion shell him to death. Worst part was the guy had a quelling blade and didn't use it.

To top it off rubick did exactly the same thing but with creeps. Gave me an insane early lead in levels and Rubick left the lane so I just spent the first 20 mins of that game chasing terrorblade around and killing him whilst he was trying to jungle.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #5146 on: December 22, 2015, 09:18:27 pm »
Worst part was the guy had a quelling blade and didn't use it.

you mean the best part
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5147 on: December 22, 2015, 09:25:25 pm »
There are some interesting plays possible with quelling blade + iron branch.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #5148 on: December 22, 2015, 09:40:39 pm »
you mean the best part

For me. But I couldn't quite believe it.

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #5149 on: December 22, 2015, 09:47:44 pm »
Maybe you just need to become better if swedish kids insult you

Probably, I'm pretty shit at CS but at least I'm top fragging in the matches this happened.
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5150 on: December 23, 2015, 12:15:56 pm »
+1
Probably, I'm pretty shit at CS but at least I'm top fragging in the matches this happened.
Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off.
Literally saying not a fucking word to you and you're gonna fucking mute me because you have a problem with me just fucking talking shit in all chat?
Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole.
So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off.
Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid?
Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please.
Yeah, talk in all chat. Yeah like anybody fucking cares kid go find a fucking friend to talk to, right? Because you can't fucking talk to me, you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. So go fucking all chat, and make some fucking friends. Alright? You can make some fucking friends because "Oh, this guy's hormonal," pffft "Uh I'm gonna mute him," pffft fuck off. You're literally a fucking cancer on this fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5151 on: December 23, 2015, 12:19:17 pm »
Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off.
Literally saying not a fucking word to you and you're gonna fucking mute me because you have a problem with me just fucking talking shit in all chat?
Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole.
So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off.
Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid?
Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please.
Yeah, talk in all chat. Yeah like anybody fucking cares kid go find a fucking friend to talk to, right? Because you can't fucking talk to me, you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. So go fucking all chat, and make some fucking friends. Alright? You can make some fucking friends because "Oh, this guy's hormonal," pffft "Uh I'm gonna mute him," pffft fuck off. You're literally a fucking cancer on this fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.

oh shit this is a meme already :lol: :lol:

ฬђคtєvєг кเ๔. ๏ђ เ'๓ ร๏ггץ ๔เ๔ เ Ŧยςкเภɠ tгเɠɠєг ץ๏ย? ฬєгє ץ๏ย Ŧยςкเภɠ tгเɠɠєгє๔ ץ๏ย lเttlє ςгץ ๒ค๒ץ? Ŧยςк ๏ŦŦ. lเtєгคllץ รคץเภɠ ภ๏t ค Ŧยςкเภɠ ฬ๏г๔ t๏ ץ๏ย คภ๔ ץ๏ย'гє ɠ๏ภภค Ŧยςкเภɠ ๓ยtє ๓є ๒єςคยรє ץ๏ย ђคvє ค թг๏๒lє๓ ฬเtђ ๓є ןยรt Ŧยςкเภɠ tคlкเภɠ รђเt เภ คll ςђคt? ђ๏ภєรtlץ ɠ๏ Ŧยςк ץ๏ยгรєlŦ t๏ tђє ђเɠђєรt Ŧยςкเภɠ ςคlเ๒єг ץ๏ย Ŧยςкเภɠ ครรђ๏lє. ร๏ รเςк ๏Ŧ lเttlє Ŧยςкเภɠ ๒เtςђєร lเкє ץ๏ย ฬђ๏ Ŧยςкเภɠ ђคvє ค Ŧยςкเภɠ ๏թเภเ๏ภ lเкє ץ๏ย'гє Ŧยςкเภɠ รเttเภɠ ๏vєг tђєгє lเкє, ๏ђ เ'๓ ร๏๓є Ŧยςкเภɠ թг๏๒lє๓ t๏ ץ๏ย ๒єςคยรє เ'๓ ภ๏t єvєภ Ŧยςкเภɠ รคץเภɠ ค Ŧยςкเภɠ ฬ๏г๔ t๏ ץ๏ย. Ŧยςк ๏ŦŦ. ςคll เt ฬђคt ץ๏ย Ŧยςкเภɠ ครรђ๏lє? ђ๏г๓๏ภคl? кเ๔ ץ๏ย'гє ค Ŧยςкเภɠ ๒ยllรђเttєг. ץ๏ย'гє ค Ŧยςкเภɠ ๒ยllรђเttєг. ɠ๏ Ŧยςк ץ๏ยгรєlŦ. ץ๏ย คเภ't Ŧยςкเภɠ ภ๏tђเภɠ. ץ๏ย คเภ't Ŧยςкเภɠ คภץ๏ภє. ץ๏ย คเภ't ɠ๏t ค Ŧยςкเภɠ ςlยє เภ ץ๏ยг Ŧยςкเภɠ ђєค๔ ฬђ๏ เ ค๓ ๏г ฬђคt เ'๓ Ŧยςкเภɠ ค๒๏ยt. tђคt เ'๓ Ŧยςкเภɠ ςคllเภɠ tђєรє Ŧยςкเภɠ кเ๔ร tгץђคг๔ร, ђคร ץ๏ยг Ŧยςкเภɠ թคภtเєร เภ ค ๒ยภςђ Ŧ๏г ฬђคt? Ŧ๏г ฬђคt? Ŧ๏г Ŧยςкเภɠ ฬђคt кเ๔? ђ๏ภєรtlץ เ'๓ Ŧยςкเภɠ รเςк ๏Ŧ кเ๔ร lเкє ץ๏ย. lเtєгคllץ ɠ๏ Ŧยςк ץ๏ยгรєlŦ. ɠ๏ Ŧยςк ץ๏ยгรєlŦ คภ๔ єvєгץtђเภɠ tђคt ץ๏ย Ŧยςкเภɠ รtคภ๔ Ŧ๏г ๒єςคยรє เ'๓ ɠ๏ภภค tєll ץ๏ย гเɠђt ภ๏ฬ, ץ๏ย ๔๏ภ't รtคภ๔ Ŧ๏г รђเt кเ๔. ץ๏ย ๔๏ภ't รtคภ๔ Ŧ๏г Ŧยςкเภɠ รђเt. թlєครє. ץєคђ, tคlк เภ คll ςђคt. ץєคђ lเкє คภץ๒๏๔ץ Ŧยςкเภɠ ςคгєร кเ๔ ɠ๏ Ŧเภ๔ ค Ŧยςкเภɠ Ŧгเєภ๔ t๏ tคlк t๏, гเɠђt? ๒єςคยรє ץ๏ย ςคภ't Ŧยςкเภɠ tคlк t๏ ๓є, ץ๏ย ςคภ't Ŧยςкเภɠ tгєคt ๓є lเкє ค Ŧยςкเภɠ թєгร๏ภ. ץ๏ย คเภ't Ŧยςкเภɠ гєคl кเ๔. ץ๏ย คเภ't Ŧยςкเภɠ гєคl. ץ๏ย คเภ't ɠ๏t ค Ŧยςкเภɠ гєคl Ŧยςкเภɠ ๒๏ภє เภ ץ๏ยг Ŧยςкเภɠ ๒๏๔ץ кเ๔. ร๏ ɠ๏ Ŧยςкเภɠ คll ςђคt, คภ๔ ๓คкє ร๏๓є Ŧยςкเภɠ Ŧгเєภ๔ร. คlгเɠђt? ץ๏ย ςคภ ๓คкє ร๏๓є Ŧยςкเภɠ Ŧгเєภ๔ร ๒єςคยรє "๏ђ, tђเร ɠยץ'ร ђ๏г๓๏ภคl," թŦŦŦt "ยђ เ'๓ ɠ๏ภภค ๓ยtє ђเ๓," թŦŦŦt Ŧยςк ๏ŦŦ. ץ๏ย'гє lเtєгคllץ ค Ŧยςкเภɠ ςคภςєг ๏ภ tђเร Ŧยςкเภɠ ฬ๏гl๔ кเ๔. ภєvєг Ŧยςкเภɠ Ŧ๏гɠєt เt.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 12:24:20 pm by Vibe »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5152 on: December 23, 2015, 12:48:41 pm »
░░░░░░░░░░░████ ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█ ███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░ Valve~ Add This░░░█ ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Please! ░░░░░█ ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█
i may have the autisms
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5153 on: December 23, 2015, 01:00:25 pm »
err ya i wonder sometimes if i have some kind of autism too honestly fuck

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #5154 on: December 23, 2015, 02:02:22 pm »
always send report if someone starts a insult russians for no reason, because I know that in the next game he will get another one from another Russian and this report will take place ))
when I played regularly in the day came at 2-3 messages about successful report

that could explain me being in low prio for about 5 times already so far :D :D :D
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5155 on: December 23, 2015, 03:24:08 pm »
err ya i wonder sometimes if i have some kind of autism too honestly fuck

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #5156 on: December 23, 2015, 08:15:07 pm »

14 illusions, 9 necrominions and 3 sheeps, >200 APM mobile barracks build
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 09:00:03 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5157 on: December 23, 2015, 08:38:08 pm »

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5159 on: December 23, 2015, 09:51:17 pm »

bkb>dr
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.