Author Topic: Share a page from your diary!  (Read 926 times)

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
Share a page from your diary!
« on: June 25, 2013, 03:59:00 pm »
... I woke up 6:55 in the morning to a sound of a leafblower under my window, exactly 15 minutes before my alarm-clock. One too many times, have i lost my precious sleeping time to that horrible noise.
There was no time to waste! I rushed to the kitchen, and emptied my morning bladder into a cooking pot, mixed it with lumps of solidified cat-piss from the litterbox, and finally set the whole thing to boil. Focus Armpit! FOCUS! There is no time to lose!

As I was filling the pot with premium ingredients, my wife began to mumble about "all that noise" and something about me being a "good for nothing small dick loser" who wouldn't "let her sleep". I show you! I SHOW ALL OF YOU!! With cougars' grace and power of a rhino, i jumped on my half-sleeping spouse, and choked her until my fingers got pale - there will be no mercy for anyone who dares to oppose me today! With un-human savagery, i ripped off her pants and raped her lifeless body. Who is a loser now?! Huh?!! And my dick is bigger than yours! That's right! Got nothing to say now, do you?!

By the time i was done with her, my piss-soup was boiling and ready to fulfill it's destiny: to be emptied on the head of that leafblower outside. And out through the window it went! Ah, the sweet music of his agony was a sign of a direct hit! But there was little time to enjoy it - i had to make sure he was dead before my neighbors call the authorities! The leafblowing dude was swirling like a worm, trying to make his way to the road - few more meters and it might be too late! Oh no, you don't! To the emergency stash!

Deep under the bed - a small plastic box filled with 90% pure Colombian cocaine. My stupid wife never knew about it, and never will, he-he-he. By the power of Colombian Gods of Awesome, i have now become an immortal force of vengeance! GRAWWWRRR!! I roared as a wounded elephant, launching my eight years old, 60 kg plasma screen out through the window. The sheer astronomical power of this act, sent shockwaves of energy through the entire building, popping windows and setting off car alarms. Breathing heavily, i looked out to inspect the crash site - spirits granted me a superior precision: leafblowerman's piss-covered body have been cut in half!

Tear of joy were running down my enlightened face, as i was sending a thanksgiving prayer to our Lord! I was once more free to sleep in peace, and receive a much needed rest before i have to go off to work!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
Re: Share a page from your diary!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 08:38:24 pm »
10/10, would read again.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 08:46:10 pm »
ಠ_ಠ

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 09:11:09 pm »
I can do it for most people:

Woke up, pressed the V key about 9000 times, went to sleep.

Repeat.

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 12:07:00 am »

Repeat.
haha :D

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 12:32:58 am »
... I woke up 6:55 in the morning to a sound of a leafblower under my window, exactly 15 minutes before my alarm-clock. One too many times, have i lost my precious sleeping time to that horrible noise.
There was no time to waste! I rushed to the kitchen, and emptied my morning bladder into a cooking pot, mixed it with lumps of solidified cat-piss from the litterbox, and finally set the whole thing to boil. Focus Armpit! FOCUS! There is no time to lose!

As I was filling the pot with premium ingredients, my wife began to mumble about "all that noise" and something about me being a "good for nothing small dick loser" who wouldn't "let her sleep". I show you! I SHOW ALL OF YOU!! With cougars' grace and power of a rhino, i jumped on my half-sleeping spouse, and choked her until my fingers got pale - there will be no mercy for anyone who dares to oppose me today! With un-human savagery, i ripped off her pants and raped her lifeless body. Who is a loser now?! Huh?!! And my dick is bigger than yours! That's right! Got nothing to say now, do you?!

By the time i was done with her, my piss-soup was boiling and ready to fulfill it's destiny: to be emptied on the head of that leafblower outside. And out through the window it went! Ah, the sweet music of his agony was a sign of a direct hit! But there was little time to enjoy it - i had to make sure he was dead before my neighbors call the authorities! The leafblowing dude was swirling like a worm, trying to make his way to the road - few more meters and it might be too late! Oh no, you don't! To the emergency stash!

Deep under the bed - a small plastic box filled with 90% pure Colombian cocaine. My stupid wife never knew about it, and never will, he-he-he. By the power of Colombian Gods of Awesome, i have now become an immortal force of vengeance! GRAWWWRRR!! I roared as a wounded elephant, launching my eight years old, 60 kg plasma screen out through the window. The sheer astronomical power of this act, sent shockwaves of energy through the entire building, popping windows and setting off car alarms. Breathing heavily, i looked out to inspect the crash site - spirits granted me a superior precision: leafblowerman's piss-covered body have been cut in half!

Tear of joy were running down my enlightened face, as i was sending a thanksgiving prayer to our Lord! I was once more free to sleep in peace, and receive a much needed rest before i have to go off to work!

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 01:09:47 am »

Repeat.
And I'll do yours:

Woke up, cried about banthreads, made banthreads, went to sleep.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 11:31:36 am »
And I'll do yours:

Woke up, cried about banthreads, made banthreads, went to sleep.

Wow, still butthurt.

Go outside.

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 12:29:37 pm »

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2013, 07:37:34 pm »
Go outside.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2013, 07:57:44 pm »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
i chose 1st
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013, 08:10:19 pm »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)