Author Topic: Short Falchion [Stats]  (Read 1794 times)

Offline Senni__Ti

• Earl
  • Renown: 472
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Senni_Ti
  • IRC nick: Senni
Re: Short Falchion [Stats]
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 11:19:38 am »
Agility trolls and cut damage weapons usually don't mix very well. 3 PS with 30 cut damage will glance A LOT and 61 reach will mean you need just 15 or so agility to be able to play the reach game.
He attacks, I step back and swing at the same time= dead agility troll. If I'm not fast enough, I only have to step into his swing to make him glance and kill him that way.

I still have to see it in action, but as it's not that hard to block a long dagger which has 4 attack directions I'm not too worried.

Leoking.

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 11:35:03 am »
Wakizashi, obviously. Wakizashi gets the weeaboo price increase, though.

But short falchion has more damager plus faster

Offline Spawny

• Count
  • Renown: 152
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Spawny
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2012, 12:04:33 pm »
Leoking.

Leoking has a 14/24 or 27 build atm and he's level 34. He uses a Niuweidao and if it's MW it deals 35 cut damage which is quite a lot more than 30. Also, his 4 PS is one more than the 3 PS I was talking about.

I've fought him quite a few times on the sieger server a few days ago and with the niuweidao he hit like a paper towel and I had to hit him twice, sometimes 3 times to kill him. Only after he switched to a steel pick his hits began to properly hurt.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The problem is even if you are number 1 in NA you are still only number 467 in EU or the worst in AUS(number 17)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2012, 12:06:45 pm »
+1
But short falchion has more damager plus faster

No, they're same speed. 9 reach>2 cut damage.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2012, 04:10:50 pm »
Agi trolls will do

What does that mean? How does that answer my statement? Again, there is no attack in this game that cannot be countered. The ONLY way you may have trouble countering someone with high agility is if you yourself are unskilled at the game, and/or playing an extremely high strength build. And even then what you're actually having trouble countering is likely footwork and not an attack in itself.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 06:20:48 pm »
104 speed? Omg with 30 damage and just 1200 gold? What the hell? Wakizaishi is even worse than a short falchion compare to its state and price (x6 more) . It it too over powered.

With the item loomed it will have 105 speed. with 30 damage. Wow this is the best weapon for agi trolls who uses one handed weapon. The opponent will have trouble at blocking due to its weapon's speed at 105.
If any they should raise its damage and give it a bonus vs shields and chain mail. Are you aware falchions are "axe-swords"?.
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"