Author Topic: Possible map glitch  (Read 635 times)

Offline kabumpe

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Possible map glitch
« on: November 25, 2014, 03:06:42 am »
Hi, I havent checked strategus in a long time, probably a couple months, since Ive been away from the game. I came back a few days ago and decided to start using it again, however, I seem to be unable to move or find myself on the map. Basically, its as if my character is located outside the map's boundaries, in a way that I cant move at all, or even see where I am. Ive tried issuing move orders to different places, but my character does not move at all, or come into view. Im linking a screenshot of where I am, more or less,  I am moving towards Ada Kulun, the end of the white path is the destination, but the origin of my character's move path is outside the visible map. Im not sure if this is an actual bug or if I just dont know how to properly navigate the map, but if anyone knows a way to fix this I would appreciate some help.

http://gyazo.com/232b154036b135ad8fe7cfcc27a23266

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
Re: Possible map glitch
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 12:32:53 pm »
Click on Viewing:NA
You are most likely on the EU part of the map, and currently viewing the NA part.

Offline kabumpe

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 02:50:11 pm »
Click on Viewing:NA
You are most likely on the EU part of the map, and currently viewing the NA part.

Ah! That seemed to fix it, thank you, I was not aware that there was something like that. Is there a way to switch over from EU to NA?

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 03:02:44 pm »
In upper right corner, above battles tab, there is a switch that says "Viewing: NA". Press it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 05:13:48 pm »
Just move across the border, take care with cliffs though (dark brown lines iirc) you may get stuck on them. Mountains are slow to cross too, so it may take a while

Offline kabumpe

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 05:32:59 pm »
Just move across the border, take care with cliffs though (dark brown lines iirc) you may get stuck on them. Mountains are slow to cross too, so it may take a while

Will do, thank you for the help.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 02:29:45 am »
+1
You can move freely between them. The maps meet on along the right edge of EU and the left edge of NA (they are mirrored but otherwise identical). Just choose a destination on the opposite map once you're near the edge and you should cross over with no issues.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far