Author Topic: [Ban] Stormy_Repairs  (Read 380 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[Ban] Stormy_Repairs
« on: September 15, 2013, 05:59:43 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved
Nord Jarlek The Blue
2. Name of offending character(s)
Stormy_Repairs
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
EU_1, 15.09.2013 04:30
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Stormy kept hiding at the map ends until he was the last, then staying there while the other team had to search for him. He kept doing it and he kept being ganked every time. He started whining about people refusing to give him duels as last guy. I told him that end round duels are for people who actually fight, not who hide and delay. He then started raging in chat at me for some time, which I answered with a couple "nice score" and the like until I just ignore him.

New map and some rounds and teamswitches happen and we are in the same team. I'm chatting with BlackBow and stormy runs up and teamhits me. I say "wtf" in chat and ask about people who saw it and he just says "sorry". He then waits a bit and come back to th some more. I take screens and tell him I'll make a thread.

The next rounds he keeps trying to make me "duel" him. Nevermind that we are in the same team. I refuse him and in the end just ignore him until he leaves.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
He was mad for not getting duels and got pissed because I said "nice score".
6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
Byzantium Blackbow, Deserter Kirman, GingerViolence.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Bifi

• Count
  • Renown: 211
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Bifi, Mr_Turtle
  • IRC nick: Bifi
Re: [Ban] Stormy_Repairs
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 06:21:50 pm »
Stormy_Repairs banned for 3 days for teamwounding and griefing. Thanks for reporting!
[16:30] <@cmp> real programmers don't make webpages
Quote from: cmpxchg8b
- fixed Jesus bug