Author Topic: Clan-Searching-Thread  (Read 107837 times)

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
Clan-Searching-Thread
« on: January 13, 2011, 02:05:37 pm »
+3
Oh! Haiz! ^o_o^

As far as I know a thread like this was done in the TW-cRPG-Forumz, too, but did not go very well.

This time I will make the rules clear in the Beginning: (Every Post that does not fit the rules will be marked for deletion.)
  • No Clan-Ads! You have got your Clan-Thread for that! Stay fair!
  • In this thread only People that are looking for a Clan will post!
  • If you are interested in one of them: Write a PM to them.
Small Edit: Until Now the Thread is nice and clean. Thanks to everybody for following the rules, also to the mods who deleted some spam. ;)

For Clan-Looking People there are following Tipps:
  • Post the Country you live in or at least the server-area you play in. Some Clans are especially looking for people from special countries (like CotgS is looking for german-speaking people).
  • Post your class... or your build. Are you an Archer, a Horse-Archer, a Tincan, a peasant, a spearman..?
  • If you found your clan edit your post to
Code: [Select]
[size=18pt][color=darkred][u][b][CASE CLOSED][/b][/u][/color][/size]

Please don't discuss anything about this thread in this thread. I know it maybe won't be used very much but I guess its good to have it.
If you want this post sticked then please report it with "please make this post sticky!" and don't spam it.

Thank you and good luck!
CotgS_Niemand

Since some people seem to be too stupid to read/understand the rules, I will post this again, maybe its easier to read for you this way:
NO CLAN-ADVERTISING IN THIS THREAD!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 07:48:44 am by Niemand »
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Doomknight

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Clan-Searching-Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 02:39:18 am »
+1
Hello me and my brother are looking for a clan to play Siege with. We are both rather skilled and have played c-rpg for a long time but had quit and restarted new characters. I am currently becoming a 2h Build and he is becoming a Polearm Build. We are rather active and would really like to find a clan to play with we can use ventrilo and maybe teamspeak but currently have no microphones. Please pm if you are interested!!

Offline Fobiah

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 03:15:38 pm »
+1
Hello, I was looking for a clan that would be willing to add me to their ranks, I'm from spain, but I think I speak some pretty decent English. At the moment I'm building a 1h/shield character, but since I don't really know what I'm doing, I'll probably keep experimenting with my next retirements, though I'd be gratefull for some help on my builds. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read this ;)

Offline FeddyDK

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • TRY NOT! DO or DO NOT, There is no try !
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: Finnbogi
GOT 1
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 07:52:12 pm »
+1
GOT 1
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 10:22:33 pm by FeddyDK »

Offline Deny

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 02:56:28 pm »
+1
Hi i'm looking for clan with good teamplay ... i'm bored with constat dueling. I play as one handed shield wielder. Can speak polish and english.

Offline wissenlander

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 05:27:24 pm »
+1
Hello there! Looking for an active UK/EU Timezone english speaking clan. I am returning to cRPG after playing a short stint a few months ago. Whilst relatively new to cRPG, I have played MnB a lot, and consider myself a good melee player. Will update with specific build, but intend to be a high-damage melee spec. If I find the right clan, I intend to be very active.

Offline kroxigore

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 03:45:12 pm »
+1
Sup' guys!!
My ingame name is LouLouChou, Im playing a 2hander at lvl 30, very close to retirement. I'd be happy to let my future heir join a clan.  :D

My expérience in cRPG is limited to this gen but I've got quite some experience with native. My k/d ratio is decent and Im looking for more team oriented play.

IRL I come from Belgium and Im 28, I can speak french perfectly and english pretty well.  :wink:

PM me plz  :)

Offline elmer

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 09:45:32 pm »
+1
hi im tercio_tutupo and im only looking for any clan that wants to recruit me
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline tocki4

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 11:56:06 pm »
+1
Hello!

My name is tocki4 (same ingame) and i need a clan to teamup with! i'm prety new to Crpg, but i'm about over average in warband. i'm planning on a archer/1hand character and i could use some tips, so, if anyone is up up for some kind of "mentorship" aswell that would be great!

many thanks

tocki4 =)

Offline Belhade

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 07:23:10 pm »
+1
Hello! I may be interested in joining a clan.

I've only had Warband for about six months, and three months in cRPG. I'm an East Coaster and play late at night (usually around midnight Eastern) on the NA Siege server. I'm interested mainly in teamplay with VoIP (TS3, Mumble, Vent) since I'm pretty disappointed there is no native in-game voice.

My character name is Belhade, I'm lvl 30 gen 2 and specialize in 2H.

Wow...level 30 took me a month?

Anyways, I've changed my mind and not really interested in a clan right now. Thanks for all those who took an interest.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 06:36:39 pm by Belhade »

Offline diego1255

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2011, 02:44:44 am »
+1
Looking for a clan, live in UK GMT:00 i believe. I can speak fluent english as well as fluent polish, I am a pure 1h swordsman with shield.

Offline Owlkill

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 07:53:47 pm »
+1
Hi! I'm currently a member of LLJK, but I'm looking to switch to a European-based clan - I've got no bad blood with LLJK but I'm just finding the times I'm around to play don't coincide with the times they're around, and I prefer the EU to NA servers.

I'm currently a level 27 polearm predominantly support build. I'm available to play most evenings for at least an hour or two.

Ideally I'd like a clan with a good sense of both community and fun, but I'd also like to get more involved with the tactical side of things, eg working in squads, actually having plans rather than just rushing headlong at the enemy (though that's fun sometimes too).

I'm a native English speaker but unfortunately my skills in other languages are rather lacking, aside from obscenities.

So, any takers?

Offline Turi_Giuliano

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • honesta mors turpi uita potior.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2011, 05:06:05 am »
+1
•I currently live in eastern Canda, more precisely Montreal.
•Currently have a Polearm build that is still first generation level 27. Been playing for about two weeks so I still have a bit to learn. I would love to have a clan to play with as at the moment I don't know anyone that plays this game.
•I'm born and raised in English, although I speak French very well, as if I had been raised in said language.

Offline AussieGuy

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: AussieGuy
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2011, 01:14:31 am »
+1
Time zone: +9.30
Class: Archer/2h

Hey, I'm looking for a not too serious clan to play with. I've been playing CRPG for a few weeks now, and it can get lonely by your self. I am currently level 21 (first generation). I don't think I'm the best of players, but I hold up alright and I would love to train with some people.

Offline Mel_Gibson

• Peasant
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • im comming
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Khan
  • Game nicks: xKhanxLord_Godfrey_QC
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2011, 04:52:15 pm »
Hi, im searching for a clan. Im very good. I fight with polearm and xbow. My name in-game is Lord_Godfrey_QC.