Author Topic: BAN Snicklez.He is a NA player  (Read 882 times)

Offline SK_BaozI

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chinese_BaoZi
BAN Snicklez.He is a NA player
« on: February 06, 2018, 10:09:05 am »
1. Chinese_BaoZi
2. Snicklez
3. EUserver7 10:25
4. We were guarded in the first room, TK and TruePropaganda from the start, I was careless, then he stood in front of TruePropaganda, he deliberately stood in front of ctrl + m while TruePropaganda was shooting and I told him Do not mess up. When we attack the BOT, he stands behind us and goes to TK us (I see it from the key ~ perspective)
5. After changing the map, he started looking for trouble maliciously. When I attacked the BOT, she lifted a block behind me. When I attacked the BOT, he stood in front of me and prevented me from attacking
6No
7.MKTO,TruePropaganda
In short, my English is not very good, can not express very clearly, then the administrator at a glance
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 11:47:22 am by SK_BaozI »

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
Re: BAN Snicklez.He is a NA player
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 10:56:30 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved
2. Name of offending character(s)
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
6. Multiple Screenshots
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
Re: BAN Snicklez.He is a NA player
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 12:15:50 am »
Going through the logs, it is hard to make out who is in fact the offender and who is the victim. Both of you are guilty of teamhitting. There is no denying that SnickIez is a troll but you Chinese_BaoZi, ban-polled him several times even when your dispute was already over. In the end you probably broke more rules than he did.

In the future please dont take matters in your own hands but report them right away, either via "i"-chat ingame when an admin is online or via the forum. Alternatively you can contact an admin on discord if your matter needs immediate attention and no admin is present ingame. As it stands, either both of you get punished or no one.

Therefore, SnickIez and Chinese_BaoZi, consider yourself warned. No further action will be taken at this point and I would like to advise you to follow protocol according to the rules if something similar may occur in the future.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 01:03:58 am by XyNox »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login