Author Topic: Ban Vanguard_Zebellah and unban me...  (Read 695 times)

Offline Lord_Bukkit

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Vanguard_Zebellah and unban me...
« on: January 20, 2018, 12:40:09 pm »
1. Sarnos_The_Magic_Magician
2. Vanguard_Zebellah
3. 02:00 - 03:00 AM
4. Destroying other people`s efforts building a siege tower during battle
5. Because he griefs other players efforts for his personal entertainment at cost on the others - I just had bad luck not being able t poll him out or any admin on the server
6. Just have a look at his ban thread against me, he admits destroying our weaponracks each round http://forum.melee.org/eu-(official)/ban-sarnos_the_magic_magician-zarlux-2011_sho-rest_in_peace/
7. Maybe some witness wants to respond here... and help out against this troll first griefing and then banning the poeple who actually help the team.

Unban me
1. Sarnos_The_Magic_Magician
2. EU 1 - 2-3AM
3. If I had a chance to kick poll him I would have same for the others griefing our efforts to make the team win - but because other people abuse polls and admins turned off the polls and I do not had the lucky chance of an admin on the server or in my steam list to who i can cry whenever some makes fun on others peoples backs I thought teamkill him and atleast give our team the chance to win the round before he destroys more equipment.

Usually i report no one cause this is just silly and clogging the forums with useless threads but someone had to start a fight for no reason again ....

Offline Austrian

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1117
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Bro's are Bro's, forever.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Brotherhood
  • Game nicks: Austriano, Faust, Nestea
Re: Ban Vanguard_Zebellah and unban me...
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 01:08:24 pm »
Denied.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login