Author Topic: Ban players and Fin  (Read 2603 times)

Offline Skan

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban players and Fin
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2018, 02:29:08 am »
Dear Mr. Heskey

I write to you in regards to your post on January, 19th.

I hope you know I am not serious, Mr. Heskey...

We appreciate your support in this case.

Regards,

Mr. Skan
Head of legal & complaints
Odysseus LTD., Ireland
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 02:34:24 am by Skan »

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2018, 02:32:52 am »
I'll remind all of you that this is a ban thread.

http://forum.melee.org/eu-(official)/ban-section-rules-no-spam/

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2018, 02:57:04 am »
Official Statement "Press Release"

For all future inquires, please forward them to Mr Skan, Head of legal and complaints. As Mr Odysseus does not have time to deal with children and their petty agendas solely aimed at besmirching his reputation and honor.

Signed

Miss Heart
Head Secretary
Odysseus LTD., Ireland
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapıkulu
  • Game nicks: Beleg
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2018, 02:57:39 am »
One of these days CIA will announce that Krems were behind the JFK assasination.

Joking aside, Black Devil probably assumed it was krems because Fin was there. In fact, Krems weren't involved with this. But rest of the names on the list is accurate.

To give more insight: things started the previous map than the Heskey mentioned.

Some guys ( not Krems iirc) were building siege towers in the spawn. Not contributing to the battle etc...I saw this, not gonna lie it bothered me, but I said to myself : I'm not gonna be a buzzkill, perhaps people enjoy this.

Next map starts, they keep doing it, but this time it actually hurt the gameplay as the teams became unbalanced. One guy (Zebellah, one of the calmest Turks mind you) got annoyed by this and broke their weapon rack. They teamkilled him. And that's where i got triggered and hit their site. They killed me too. Zebellah left the server because he wasn't having any fun. But I kept my cool and let them do their thing because I'm one of 4 people in this game who likes Rest_in_Peace and I didn't wanna ruin his fun.

Next map, what Heskey described. Most people were in on it except for an Na player. He was kindly told to fuck of to NA.

Last map is where things got uglier. I think Fin got involved here. They kept building stuff but 4-5 russian guys weren't enjoying it. Black devil broke the weapon reck and Fin kicked him. B.devil rejoined, asked for a reason and got kicked again.

This is where I have a problem. Although I wasn't particularly enjoying the whole thing, I have no problem with it if others have fun. But an admin abuses his power ( I know this term has become a meme. But it's what it is here) to his convenience? That's not okay.
Oh and its Gnjusoğlu Saracoğlu, you illiterate goat-shagging baklava-eater.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2018, 02:58:20 am »
Okay. Since this is a messy matter, I will only deal with the obvious parts of it. Odysseus and Zarlux are clearly seen to teamkill two people in the second screen, nothing gives you permission to do that I am sorry. Zarlux has a clean record meanwhile Odysseus has similiar records in the recent past, so they are banned 12 hours and 1 day respectively. Please be more careful next time. And don't spam ban threads.

Scheduled unbans:

19.01.2018 14:59:00  Zarlux
---
20.01.2018 02:58:00   Odysseus
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 03:06:13 am by Kratos »