Author Topic: getridofgodcomplex  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapıkulu
  • Game nicks: Beleg
getridofgodcomplex
« on: January 16, 2018, 08:54:26 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Kapikulu_Beleg
2. Name of offending character(s) : getridofgodcomplex
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible 10.45 pm Gmt
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. :  In the beginning of the previous round, I was shooting at the enemy. This guy walks in front of me ( while doing retarded feint moves against the ground) and I accidentally hit him in the head. I called him an idiot and he reported me for the th. That's fine, we moved on. Next round, he comes and nudges me when i was shooting, putting me on the ground. I report him, he comes back and hits me 3 more times with his sword. He took all my hp on the pic.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* He's an idiot kid. I may have poked him a little by calling him an idiot, but that doesn't excuse his actions.
6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened. Rest in Peace, Loxos

edit: time
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 10:43:34 pm by Random Turk »
Oh and its Gnjusoğlu Saracoğlu, you illiterate goat-shagging baklava-eater.

Offline chamber1412

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: getridofgodcomplex
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 09:03:07 pm »
are you tarnation serious lmao this is the most unnecessary thing I've seen lately

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 09:12:35 pm »
^ that looks like getridofgodcomplex :D
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 01:45:31 am »
Clean record until now getridofgodcomplex, however this is not acceptable. Judging by the post just made, you do not really seem to acknowledge your wrongdoing and I would like you to reconsider whether it is really necessary to vent your anger by attacking teammates. The only circumstance speaking in your favour here is that you did not kill him.

Therefore, consider yourself warned. An entry will be made in your record, linking to this thread in case it may become relevant again.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login