Author Topic: Mad footballer 2 : Return of Halfbrain league  (Read 699 times)

Offline Raistlin

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Mad footballer 2 : Return of Halfbrain league
« on: January 16, 2018, 02:44:54 pm »
1. Name of your character involved Barabe_Raistlun
2. Name of offending character(s) Kastamer
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible 14: 20 Rageball server
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after : Like in the title, again on rageball server i have been playing with few people, players : Kastamer and LoL_Kastamer have been attacking all people both from oponnent team and from their own sometimes on purpouse, i was in the opposite team this time, but have been attacked few times by them when i was not holding the ball which is against rageball rules, me and one other guy :Byzantine_Safterbury tried to explain the rules to them, but after that this time player Kastamer didn't make a ban pool for me but for this poor guy from Byzantine clan, again pool was sucesfull, so either this time and before that, i was on server with halfbrains or they are just friend of our football friend  :shock: which can be concluded from similar nicks.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* Big fan of football
6. Multiple Screenshots https://imageshack.com/i/pnrgu9t5p
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** Byzantine_Safterbury , Sylvari, Kachok_Durak,Dima_Ghetto_Kastamer, LoL_Kastamer

Offline Austrian

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1117
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Bro's are Bro's, forever.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Brotherhood
  • Game nicks: Austriano, Faust, Nestea
Re: Mad footballer 2 : Return of Halfbrain league
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 03:09:16 pm »
Kastamers second thread within 3 days for pollabusing :-S Anyway, he is banned for one day for pollabusing. I will make sure that he reads the forumthreads against him and the official server rules.

Also Panos, do not be a dick by spamming bansection. Thank you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login