Author Topic: Algarn abusing vote ban poll  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
Re: Algarn abusing vote ban poll
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2017, 01:51:31 am »
Or, you could simply get out of the mod, and leave people to play in peace instead. There was not a single insult thrown after you were banned. Not a single one I can think of. You're cancerous, and you deserve to get banned. As I said, I'd definitely take one for the team if it means others can play without having to deal with a special flower like you.

I'll stop answering in this thread because your posts, the logs and your garbage reputation speak for themselves. Good night.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2017, 01:55:25 am »
You still don't seem to understand that you're mostly the only person actually that wants me banned of "toxicity" you realize that? Pretty embarrassing actually, to be honest. It always has been the same. I think the admin team knows about that as well.

So what actually is your point right now?

You want me to get permabanned because I said some bad and mean words sometimes? Grow a pair, okay?
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2017, 10:26:15 am »
"You are a dick so therefore we can abuse rules and ingame functions designed to prevent griefing to ban you".

What a terrible argument.

+1, I understand both sides though

Being a dick doesn't justify a ban, nevertheless the netiquette exists for a reason. Freedom of Speech and "I say whatever the fuck I want" are two different things, the poll being successful should be enough proof that plenty of people were annoyed (even with some people who probably voted for the lolz, but keep in mind that we do have new people aswell), so you shouldn't be that enthusiastic in chat, Xesta; after all we come here to play, not to make other people mad (although it doesn't always seem like it).

tl;dr don't poll abuse, but also don't be mean in chat plz especially on christmas
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 10:38:57 am by Ikarus »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2017, 12:39:46 pm »
The first mistake here, is to leave ban polls enabled. Admins should be more careful with that.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2017, 02:20:51 pm »
Oh god, thats a lot bullshit I had to read, let me enjoy my saturday evening before I handle this ok?  :?

(someone else can too, I am not at home anyway)
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2017, 06:11:54 pm »
You guys will never learn.

Just because someone is being annoying to you in the chat, doesn't justify kicking that person out. Or banning them.
Just because said person says that they don't care about a ban doesn't make the person who unjustly banned them free of responsibility.

However, Xesta, you're being an extraordinary cunt and I am not in the least surpried that some people get fed up with you and poll to remove you.

Also,
I'VE NEVER BEEN BANNED FOR TEAMKILLING ON PURPOSE IN ALL MY YEARS, - NEVER. Guess why? Because I'm not a brat. You can easily just mute me, it's not hard, instead, you poll abuse and get yourself a hard one by that.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That being said, I do not think a ban poll was necessary. It only caused even more unecessary arguments than Xesta's raging (e.g. - this thread), and could've been just as well resolved with a mute.

As others have pointed out, just because he was acting vile doesn't justify abusing in-game mechanics. If you feel that some player is going WAY overboard, sometimes it's worth a shot to contact an admin and ask them to mute the disruptive player server-wide. Nevertheless, don't abuse this option.

Algarn recieves a warning due to very little past ban history.
Xesta, pls
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.