Author Topic: Algarn abusing vote ban poll  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
Algarn abusing vote ban poll
« on: December 09, 2017, 12:50:30 am »
1. Name of your character involved: Xesta
2. Name of offending character(s): Merc_Algarn
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 12:40 AM gmt + 1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: Long story short, he abused ban voting again against me for not shuting up instead of just muting me. People shittalked against me and I shittalked back, simple as that, as you can see on the screenshot. I didn't teamattack anyone or did anything else wrong than usual shittalking, like everyone does on c-rpg. Since that's against the rules to just poll ban someone as you like I'll report it here. He also said that he doesn't give a fuck about it by abusing and said shit like "Lets see what happens"
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: Triggered because I owned him, as always he's been mad at me and polling me many times before. Most of the times it didn't go through tho. If people start to ban poll as they like again c-rpg will be dead soon enough again.
6. Multiple Screenshots:
http://puu.sh/yCkQR/34edf28688.jpg
http://puu.sh/yCluB/a39f222824.jpg
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened: Not really needed.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 01:09:17 am by Xesta »
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Grimoald

• Count
  • Renown: 207
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Grimoald
Re: Algarn abusing vote ban poll
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 12:53:45 am »
lmao

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 01:00:26 am »
g r e a s y

says "ban me idgaf"

proceeds to gaf
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 01:03:51 am »
I don't give a fuck that he banned me and I can't play anymore. I give a fuck about it that he just abuses it tho. That's a difference, ffs.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Grimoald

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 01:05:05 am »
It`s not a difference xesta , cuz its you

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2017, 01:06:33 am »
The fuck are you on about? Cus it's me everyone can just ban poll me as they please? Okay, good. So I can do that as well to anyone else I want to then and just hope it'll be approved by a majority. The ban also just barely passed by 1%.

Offline Grimoald

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 01:08:01 am »
Everyone hates you , cuz you are an dick :) dont be a dick and you wont get banned

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 01:09:54 am »
Lmfao, everyone else is also being a dick. Stop pretending like everyone else isn't doing stuff like that. You guys just like to jump all on me, nothing new.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 01:16:44 am »
"You are a dick so therefore we can abuse rules and ingame functions designed to prevent griefing to ban you".

What a terrible argument.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Grimoald

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 01:18:45 am »
Tristan you take your job way to serious. He`s insulting everyone , so he`s a dick  = we ban him for 1 hour easy

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 01:39:28 am »
Fun fact, cRPG is better off without you, the chat was pretty clean after you were cast out. You're so toxic living near of some nuclear waste is healthier than playing 2 hours on the same server. And when you basically say that everyone is mean to you, I'm simply going to answer that if it smells like shit everywhere you go, perhaps you should check your shoes.

Now, before I get hit by the banhammer, I'd advise admins to check the literal amount of retardation in the logs for the last 2-3 hours, and then compare to the "after-ban". You can't pretend to revive a mod by banning people for stupid offences, that I'm aware of, but please tell me what retards like Xesta bring. People come here to play and try to have some fun while the mod is still alive, not to babysit some mentally-challenged child, it's literally pushing people away from the game. There's a choice to make between not banning someone and keep the game cancerous for 40+ people, and getting rid of the verbal tumor that is Xesta to make it actually enjoyable. I'd gladly add a third ban on my entire history just to see him permanently banned for being basically an asshole; I don't see why Bjord and Rest in Peace get banned, while this dude basically affects an entire server for years and is even allowed to play. Common sense would also mean to draw clear lines between people like Krems who're sometimes trolling and teamkilling, and literal cunts turning a server into shit by their sole presence. Please get rid of Xesta permanently, for the sake of the EU population.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2017, 01:42:58 am »
Lmao, keep believing I'm actually pushing people away from the mod when it's the other way around. I know people like to make fun of me and enjoy that, I don't have a fucking problem with that. If they can enjoy themselves with me I'm fucking fine with it. But with what I'm not fine with is douchebags like you, tryharding all day long and pushing yourself on to other so much by being so political correct in every sense while you yourself provoke me all the fucking time. Then in the end you decide to poll me out of the game for giggles and pretend it was because I was "too fucking toxic", yeah sure buddy.

It's not the fucking first time you act on your own by poll banning other people you don't like. You're not an admin and you're not the sheriff in this game deciding that "toxic behaviour" in c-rpg will kill the mod when that actually was most of the time the only thing in this mod community which has always been a part of it.

Stop fucking abusing ban polls, get that in your head.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2017, 01:45:06 am »
Also, are you fucking retarded or something? Bjord and RIP have always been banned for TKING on purpose, never for being "too toxic", holy shit the hypocrisy is strong here.

I'VE NEVER BEEN BANNED FOR TEAMKILLING ON PURPOSE IN ALL MY YEARS, - NEVER. Guess why? Because I'm not a brat. You can easily just mute me, it's not hard, instead, you poll abuse and get yourself a hard one by  that.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2017, 01:47:42 am »

Stop fucking abusing ban polls, get that in your head.

Stop being a douchebag and people will magically stop being douches in return. Besides, here's a small quote from the server rules thread.

No abuse of in-game chat (racism, insulting, griefing, spamming...)

I got better things to do than literally having to read your constant flow of trash in the chat, and so do the rest of the server. I may not be the sheriff in the town, but if 52% of people voted you out, this means you deserved it. Why should 40 people mute you every round, when it's way simpler not to have you on the server at all ?

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2017, 01:49:34 am »
Yeah out of these 52% people 25% people did it for the giggles. And if people start getting banned for saying "bad words, buuhuuhuuuu" I hope you don't cry by reading meanie words, this mod will soon be very dead again.

If you can't handle the internet you should better log off entirely.

Edit: Also, yes I've been banned before for spaming the chat and I accepted that. But I've never used extreme racist remarks like RIP did for example, that's why he was banned several times as well. Muricans insulting europeans as yuropoors, noone would give a fuck. So why do you care so much if I shittalk on chat? Because you just don't want me to play the game and since you don't seem to like when I kill you especially you get very mad at me and now we're sitting here debating this shit because you abused something that has much more impact on people than fucking words on a screen which you could always hide by >MUTING ME<.