Author Topic: Ban Barabe_Odysseus_XIV and DRO_MrOtto  (Read 2528 times)

Offline Thorvic

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de l'Étoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Thorvic
Re: Ban Barabe_Odysseus_XIV and DRO_MrOtto
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2016, 02:10:33 pm »
To be honest i don't know if there was a bug with a wall or not. The only thing i can tell you is that if we really spawned in the bugged wall, so why did i see Russian_Paratrooper spawning just right in front of me, at the exactly same spot as i did a few seconds before, just like a normal spawn ? It will be very hard to prove what i'm saying but i'm pretty sure admins will manage to enlighten the situation.

So first i never said that you havent been outside the wall i olny said that you dont battled our team there.

Well, we were fighting at any moment during the whole Strategus battle, when you say in your first post that we were delaying, it's totally wrong because we kept fighting until the moment you pollbanned both of us.

Offline Bugnir

• Count
  • Renown: 212
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Scum of Caladria
  • Game nicks: Bugnir
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2016, 03:34:25 pm »
Can you please focus on the point?
So first i never said that you havent been outside the wall i olny said that you dont battled our team there.
For you point that you havent seen the wall when you first spawned is clear because you cant see a wall when you are IN it.We didnt took screens because we fought and always tried to do it in the "normal" way with flagcapping.

Oh so what you claimed in that post is that I was outside the wall but I didnt battle your team well apart from that not making any sense it is also completely false http://imgur.com/j98BNhp as proven in the screenshot I am outside the walls stained in blood from fighting and to my left is another incoming enemy, I mean you can clearly see in the logs before I get banned that I am fighting http://imgur.com/GmrzyPg. Again the screenshots tell the story.

Never during the entire battle did I spawn on any bugged flags or glitched locations, not from the beginning to the end. I was in light armor constantly running around picking up flags from which we spawned from and you guys couldn't stop me. You guys were all in plate armor running slowly and majority of the time you were occupied with Thorvic while I was running around picking up flags constantly. I only died like 3 times in the castle and once outside at the end throughout the ENTIRE BATTLE, that shows you guys couldn't put down all the 'legitimate' flags.
Okay I guess I will "focus on the point" your flag argument is completely POINTLESS because we never once spawned on glitched locations and never once were all the 'legitimate' flags put down which means that if this was a battle without supposed bugged flags we would've still won.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 03:59:07 pm by Bugnir »

Offline Habi

• Baron
  • Renown: 119
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Traitors
  • Game nicks: Habimana
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2016, 03:39:24 pm »
omg this is the most embarrasing thing I have ever seen. Just because u guys cant even win against 2 players u banpoll them? HAHAHAHA
Stop spitting on me

Offline Bugnir

• Count
  • Renown: 212
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Scum of Caladria
  • Game nicks: Bugnir
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2016, 03:51:47 pm »
Ok for me it is nonsence to write here anymore because you are just putting your self in the light and trying to make us bad. Also i could say that you told us to ban you to make this thread. You are always saying that i tell wrong stuff and so on. You can simply prove if the bug is real by going to the second wall on the left side of the gate and then in the wall. If you want anything write me on Steam or PM me

This is pretty childish. I am not trying to make you look bad you do that yourself. You claimed earlier that you guys banned Thorvic first reducing the players to 5 before banning me which is completely false as the first banpoll you did didn't go through so there were still 6 people when you guys polled me as proven by this screenshot (http://imgur.com/j98BNhp), ironically you also told me to learn math. I mean you were there at the battle when this happened so you should know this and even if you were a complete stranger seeing this for the first time one glance at the screenshots would be enough. If you don't want to look bad it might be a good idea to not spread disinformation and lies in the thread about you cheating because you couldn't win a strat battle.

Again the flags being supposedly bugged is not an argument even if they were bugged. You couldn't put down all the legitimate flags and we never once spawned from glitched locations/flags so you would've still lost whether there were glitched flags or not. You knew this which is why you polled me when I was fighting outside the castle threatening to go for your flags.

Offline oguz

• Baron
  • Renown: 104
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: oguz
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2016, 07:49:33 pm »
they deserve ban really
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2016, 08:41:58 pm »
Ban both for caring so much about strat that they ban other people...
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Gandalf77

• Count
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rider_of_Rohirrim, Sandor_Clegane_
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2016, 11:01:36 am »
But we only did it because the map is bugged. There are 2 flags in the second wall on the left side of the gatehouse so we dont even had a chance to cap all of your flags and that was the reason why we had to kick them because they were just delaying.

this 2 flags can be put down when you are above them. Someone who play strat for like 3 years should know that. You could ban them if they would stand on that flags and leech but they were fighting so you both should get banned. And btw go play singleplayer maybe bots with peasant gear wont be such a challenge for you.

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2016, 02:49:22 pm »
I rewind:
You fought a city-siege and think you can freely claim you capped all flags except the bugged ones within less than 20 mins (few time guessed by few deaths)?
Even if they had spawned on bugged flags, you could had still spawn rape them or like ... asked to end it due to map problems / get an admin?

If you try to conquer a large fief, you better get more people on your roster to quickly bring it to an end and to chase the less defenders, else it can take long indeed. Seems for me it's much easier to just poll-ban the players.

So what to do?
I don't ban anyone here, but I look forward to the next incidents. All EU strategus players who think they have to poll-ban people to win battles cause bugged flags/delayers or whatever; if you can't prove it well you'll be gone for quite a time.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥