Author Topic: Ban Barabe_Odysseus_XIV and DRO_MrOtto  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Bugnir

• Count
  • Renown: 212
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Scum of Caladria
  • Game nicks: Bugnir
Ban Barabe_Odysseus_XIV and DRO_MrOtto
« on: May 14, 2016, 12:42:02 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved: Russian_Paratrooper
2. Name of offending character(s): Barabe_Odysseus_XIV and DRO_MrOtto
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: Battle started like 21:17 GMT so maybe 10 minutes in or something (EU3)
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: I was playing as a defender for a strat battle (http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1242) where we initially fought 2v5 against the attackers. Me and a NA mercenary fought in peasant gear against the full plate attackers but we managed to keep killing them and pick up the flags, the NA guy even managed to single handedly destroy their forward spawn. Seeing as they had no chance against us DRO_MrOtto pollbanned the NA guy which would've passed if Oguz wasn't such a bro and pressed 2 (Sadly Oguz left shortly afterward). Now it was 2v4 and we felt that soon we could cap their flags until Barabe_Odysseus_XIV decided to pollban me when I was outside their wall threatening their flags and this one did go through with 66% voting yes meaning the ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM (4 players) voted 1 to ban me.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: Because they had no chance to cap that town especially after Oguz left and we destroyed their forward spawn. They had attacked the city thinking there would be no one defending as it had been the case in previous sieges against UIF/SG but when they came to the realization they were going to be beaten by 2 peasants and lose 1630 plated troops to boot they simply resorted to cheating. They wanted to win no matter the cost.
6. Multiple Screenshots:
Screens of DRO_MrOtto pollbanning the NA guy
http://imgur.com/QVc2sa2
http://imgur.com/QVbYGJt
Screens of Barabe_Odysseus_XIV pollbanning me
http://imgur.com/WNTNmVr
http://imgur.com/j98BNhp
http://imgur.com/faN0tO7
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened: ushallnotpass (NA guy with alias), Oguz, Vercn, KyrgyzYamtar and Azap_the_Indipendent (spectating).

Honestly the entire enemy team deserves to be banned as every single one of them took part in banning us (except for Oguz who saved the ushallnotpass from getting banned).

Offline philipp1616

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • For glory and the fatherland!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DRO
  • Game nicks: DRO_MrOtto ,MrsOtto, Jarl-DatOtto, CyberOtto
  • IRC nick: whats that?
Re: Ban Barabe_Odysseus_XIV and DRO_MrOtto
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 12:55:10 am »
But we only did it because the map is bugged. There are 2 flags in the second wall on the left side of the gatehouse so we dont even had a chance to cap all of your flags and that was the reason why we had to kick them because they were just delaying.
Otto

Offline philipp1616

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 01:06:14 am »
And Bugnir btw learn math 4 of 5 is not 66% it is 80%!
Otto

pogosan

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2016, 01:18:13 am »

Offline philipp1616

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 01:23:00 am »
We banned the NA guy first and then Bugnir so it was our team (4 players) and bugnir (1 player) so 5
But thats not the point. The point is that the map is bugged so we had to kick the other guys because always when we had all flags down we could reach they came from the flags in the wall and putted flags up again so we never had a real chance.
Otto

Offline Bugnir

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2016, 01:39:50 am »
We banned the NA guy first and then Bugnir so it was our team (4 players) and bugnir (1 player) so 5
But thats not the point. The point is that the map is bugged so we had to kick the other guys because always when we had all flags down we could reach they came from the flags in the wall and putted flags up again so we never had a real chance.

Look at the screenshots again, when you pollbanned me there were 6 people voting 4 in your team and 2 in our team, do the math again. About the flags they weren't bugged we kept putting them up INCLUDING the ones in the courtyard and the gatehouse which you seem to have forgotten about. You guys were not beating us in any ways shape or form we were crushing you and we even destroyed your construction site + I was outside soloing the your entire team which is why I got polled before my team mate could help me.

Edit: Jesus christ I just realised that you tried to fucking lie even though we have the screens right there. The NA guy didnt get banned because the poll didnt go through + Oguz left after the poll so you had 4 players and we had 2.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 01:45:10 am by Bugnir »

Offline philipp1616

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2016, 01:47:25 am »
ok first calm down. Second i already explained that you had flags we couln´t reach and that can be proved by just simply going on the map again and fly as spectaitor to the left side of the second gatehouse (from the attackers sight) and then at half high in the wall, there are 2 flags which i have seen befor battle started. And second we didnt lost any construction site and i have never fought you outside. In someway i can understand your report but it is nonsence because you used this "fantastic" glitch and attacked us from behind. Also from the flags in the wall you can go to the courtyard and also the outer town so you had a big chance to just run away from us and put up other flags.
Otto

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2016, 01:53:49 am »
Alright,keep in mind that this isn't a discussion thread. Leave the thread till an admin (an admin with major time experience which isn't me) decides on the matter.

edit: if you have a point to make go on, though.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 02:03:02 am by Kratos »

Offline Thorvic

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de l'Étoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Thorvic
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2016, 02:07:23 am »
I was the "NA guy" on this battle (ping is only due to my connection, fuck my life but yeah this is not the matter).

I can witness what happened here, i took a screenshot of the banpoll against Russian_Paratrooper (check this link: http://imgur.com/GmrzyPg), unfortunately, when they banpolled me, i was fighting, so, no screenshot of this moment.

On the screenshot they were complaining about us doing our best defending this town, and i personnally think we would have been able to keep it ours for ages. Those people just got bored to chase us in town and thought that as they got the majority required for banpoll us, they would be able to do it. You are complaining about bugged flags or something, but you still got ladders to go anywhere, so this reason is worthless. I know that u guys have lost a 600 army a few days ago because of that global cRPG database error, but that's still not a reason for you to act this way.

------------

The following is off-topic, i'm just talking to those guys from the Northern Alliance. I'm talking as an individual player.

You know, it's been four years i play cRPG, three years I play on the Strategus map. In three years, i've seen many things that really pissed me off, for example when the UIF went to war against weak factions, outnumbering them by far. But when they did that, they were playing according to the game rules (some skyladders, but that was all). The events Bugnir and I witnessed there show clearly the huge lack of fairplay u guys have. It is because of the behaviour of players of your kind that Strategus (and cRPG in general) dies slowly. You really should be ashamed by attacking an AFK faction and taking over everything they got, when they can't defend themselves...
Honestly, I played A LOT of battles on your side during three years. I personnally don't like UIF that much, because of the way they played on the previous editions of Strategus, but considering the way you decided to play Strategus the latest weeks, i don't give you my trust anymore for the same reasons. And that's why I won't let this offense unpunished.

Offline philipp1616

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2016, 02:16:33 am »
ok my last answer for this night. You had flags IN the walls so we clouldnt leader up to it and if it is possible to get the map again and check the spots of the flags again you will see that 2 are IN the walls(you spawned there at the start of the battle so i saw it).
It was a 800 men armie but that doesnt matter. admins told me that i wont get it so i got over it.
normaly we also play according to the normal rules but in this situation where it wasnt possible to fullfill a way of winning( which was our only chance btw because we couldnt kill 2k troops with just 5 guys against 2) so we decided to take this way to go arround the 2 unreachable flags (while we polled we had all other flags down).
Sorry but i didnt want to leave this uncomentated.
Otto

Offline Thorvic

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de l'Étoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Thorvic
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2016, 02:46:08 am »
Don't lie to me, i remember exactly where i spawned for the first time, it was on a lower wall, at vicinity of the courtyard between two big wooden doors. Even more, I and Bugnir spawned at the exactly same flag, but he logged on the server a few seconds after me. I didn't see any flags in walls from myself because i never spawned from it, and even if there was some, you did not capture all the other flags on courtyard/walls/gatehouse. You just used this random reason in order to get us banned, that's all.

Just to clarify the story with the forward spawn, it wasn't really a forward spawn yet. When i saw them building it, i went outside from the opened gate, killed the barabe guy who was building it, and then destroyed the weapon rack before they can do anything with it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 03:12:46 am by Thorvic »

Offline Bugnir

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2016, 02:47:31 am »
ok first calm down. Second i already explained that you had flags we couln´t reach and that can be proved by just simply going on the map again and fly as spectaitor to the left side of the second gatehouse (from the attackers sight) and then at half high in the wall, there are 2 flags which i have seen befor battle started. And second we didnt lost any construction site and i have never fought you outside. In someway i can understand your report but it is nonsence because you used this "fantastic" glitch and attacked us from behind. Also from the flags in the wall you can go to the courtyard and also the outer town so you had a big chance to just run away from us and put up other flags.

First off I don't want to offend you but what you do is either deliberately being ignorant or straight up lying. I was outside the castle not by some "fantastic glitch" that teleported me behind you (what?) but by simply taking the ladder you had infront of the wall. Also actual evidence I was outside: http://imgur.com/j98BNhp as you can clearly see the castle is to the left and I am combating one of your guys. Then about the construction site, I know ushallnotpass went out to attack it but I don't have screens of this (unless he has screens) so I guess all I can confirm is that he attacked it. I will get to the flags but lets recap because this is important, you first lied about the number of players for the poll which everyone can see in the screenshots, then you lie about me being outside again which you clearly can see in the screenshots I was indeed outside. Now take a look at this screenshot http://imgur.com/QVbYGJt I am clearly at the gatehouse and with only 2 deaths and 5 kills which doesnt include the many kills I got from pushing you guys off the walls/stairs, I was rotating from the left wall (defender's perspective) to courtyard, to the gatehouse and then to the right wall. You guys never had me dead long enough to cap every flag so no we did not spawn from some bugged flags which you claim. I spawned on flags I had picked up from running back and forth throughout the map so even if this was a battle without supposedly bugged flags you still wouldn't have won because we kept picking up the legitimate flags.

The reason you keep pestering about the "bugged flags" is because this one is the hardest for me to prove since I'd actually have to go back to the map and take new screens then again I should not have to prove it. Where are your screenshots of these bugged flags, the burdon of proof lies upon you to prove the flags were bugged yet I have not seen a single screenshot from you. There was no long dialogue about bugged flags before I was banned and after I was banned you started to talk about bugged flags as an excuse (http://imgur.com/GmrzyPg).
Funny thing is that the battle they are talking about where the flags were bugged was not the map of Rivacheg but actually Wercheg:
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1231
As you can clearly see this is Wercheg while our battle was in Rivacheg:
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1242
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 02:51:07 am by Bugnir »

Offline philipp1616

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2016, 06:45:11 am »
Can you please focus on the point?
So first i never said that you havent been outside the wall i olny said that you dont battled our team there.
For you point that you havent seen the wall when you first spawned is clear because you cant see a wall when you are IN it.We didnt took screens because we fought and always tried to do it in the "normal" way with flagcapping.
Otto

Offline philipp1616

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2016, 07:06:41 am »
Ok for me it is nonsence to write here anymore because you are just putting your self in the light and trying to make us bad. Also i could say that you told us to ban you to make this thread. You are always saying that i tell wrong stuff and so on. You can simply prove if the bug is real by going to the second wall on the left side of the gate and then in the wall. If you want anything write me on Steam or PM me
Otto

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2016, 12:54:10 pm »
sorry for offtop but being shit in this game and trying to pollban ppl who fucking playing better with shit ping (Na guy) and outnumbred :evil: req. fucking long term bans for scrubs :twisted: