Author Topic: i dont wanna play a game with hacks  (Read 13190 times)

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
i dont wanna play a game with hacks
« on: March 02, 2016, 02:13:29 am »
+27
they allready realese a video what they are doing i am playin this game since July 28, 2011, 02:44:01 pm

u guys didn"t ban them even didint warn them

and  until u guys ban all of them and do not open that ban until they write to us with 10000 words how they are sorry

(every fuckin single of them with different words have to write)

good luck with russians and other hackers then

cya

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
Re: i dont wanna play a game with hacks
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 02:14:39 am »
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Bozdag

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • i fight for wine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Bozdag, Merlot(ALT)
  • IRC nick: Bozdag
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 02:15:06 am »
+4
I WILL PLAY CAUSE SOME PEOPE SHOULD GET REKT AND THIS SHOULD WORK BUT I'M SURE GURAY WILL HELP YOU GUYS FOR UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE ABOUT THAT.

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 02:15:26 am »
did u try it i just try it and it gives u too big advantage

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 02:26:08 am »
Nah, no idea where to get it, plus I don't want it.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 03:12:41 am »
+11
Wait, who are you again?

All jokes aside, the people who change textures to make the game easier for themselves are dickheads but there's nothing we or the admins can do to stop this from happening, and there's also no way to detect it other than peoples stupidity (I.E. Them posting a YouTube video of them using the cheat.)
There's no point banning something you can't properly stop, they can only discourage it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 06:24:08 am »
+12
wait, it´s just about colored arrows and replaced bush/haystack models here? Yeh you can´t really do stuff about it

but when they´re obviously being a shithead, then I´ll stick to one of my favourite crpg rules:
(click to show/hide)

get a ranged class and instead of trying to win the round, focus only on him every round and make his time on the server to a fucking agonizing experience

that has always worked for me and it´s a lot of fun, because in crpg, vengeance is like ice cream
(click to show/hide)

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2016, 06:30:52 am »
+47
The only solution I'd believe to work here would be to force the launcher to update those files every time you start the game; and then make server unable to join without people using Launcher.

Colored arrows/bolts/throwing things/ weapons etc and invisible walls/bushes are huge advantages and definitely 100% cheating. If I could 100% prove anyone to be cheating I would ban them but then I would never know when I could trust them to not be cheating or 100% certain they are cheating so pretty simply put admins can't do much.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2016, 07:13:02 am »
+1
You have been playing a game (Warband-cRPG) with hacks since the first day you started playing it.

Autoblocks - Autochambers - Macros - Changed textures ..
People have been using those stuff for 5 years. (As far as I know :) )

"OMG GURAY BICUZ ITZ UZED BEFOR DOZNT MEAN WE CAN UZ IT NOW . YOU ARE FAKING RETIRD . why DIDINT you understand"
"Guys I bet Guray will come and will giveS you lesson for english"
Well you need help with your english thats for sure . However it is not the case right now.

Let me be clear . I am against all of that stuff I wrote above(The things on top such as "Macros").And they should be prevented if possible.

People have been using macros - changed textures - etc - etc . At first I used to give a fuck , then ( I took an arrow in the knee HAHAHHA IM SO FANY)  I have learnt to play along with it . I do not give a fuck about people using all that shady stuff , I just go into the server have fun and leave . However if you are a little kid who can not absorb that and keep whining then this is not the right place for you .

The next time you consider opening a thread like this one please use the following link http://forum.melee.org/the-chamber-of-tears/ .
Ok now since the donkey crew gives no fuck about this and dont even try to fix it ,you should use the link provided to you next time or simply do not play because it is not the place for you to be in. As I have said before.Go play another game.

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2016, 07:30:30 am »
+8
You have been playing a game (Warband-cRPG) with hacks since the first day you started playing it.

Autoblocks - Autochambers - Macros - Changed textures ..
People have been using those stuff for 5 years. (As far as I know :) )

"OMG GURAY BICUZ ITZ UZED BEFOR DOZNT MEAN WE CAN UZ IT NOW . YOU ARE FAKING RETIRD . why DIDINT you understand"
"Guys I bet Guray will come and will giveS you lesson for english"
Well you need help with your english thats for sure . However it is not the case right now.

Let me be clear . I am against all of that stuff I wrote above(The things on top such as "Macros").And they should be prevented if possible.

People have been using macros - changed textures - etc - etc . At first I used to give a fuck , then ( I took an arrow in the knee HAHAHHA IM SO FANY)  I have learnt to play along with it . I do not give a fuck about people using all that shady stuff , I just go into the server have fun and leave . However if you are a little kid who can not absorb that and keep whining then this is not the right place for you .

The next time you consider opening a thread like this one please use the following link http://forum.melee.org/the-chamber-of-tears/ .
Ok now since the donkey crew gives no fuck about this and dont even try to fix it ,you should use the link provided to you next time or simply do not play because it is not the place for you to be in. As I have said before.Go play another game.

BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Yuang

• Marshall
  • Renown: 788
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you all
    • View Profile
    • 汉云工作室
  • Faction: Nothing
  • Game nicks: TangSanZang
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2016, 07:51:21 am »
+2
As far as I know, some people may use the patch to remove grass, which range has a huge advantage. :?

I'm who I am, a firework of larruping color.
My time is seven hours earlier than the forum.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2016, 08:25:27 am »
+1
The only solution I'd believe to work here would be to force the launcher to update those files every time you start the game; and then make server unable to join without people using Launcher.

Colored arrows/bolts/throwing things/ weapons etc and invisible walls/bushes are huge advantages and definitely 100% cheating. If I could 100% prove anyone to be cheating I would ban them but then I would never know when I could trust them to not be cheating or 100% certain they are cheating so pretty simply put admins can't do much.

just ban most of greys and drz to make sure :D  but jokes aside i also want transparent bushes but i am too dumb to do it myself, would be fair of everyone could use things like that :(
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2016, 08:41:59 am »
+6
still, people who obviously use macros are a fucking pain in the ass, it´s like watching them taking a shit on your head and the game and you can´t do anything against it

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2016, 09:05:09 am »

I've been saying this exact thing. Obviously no way to do this with macros, but maybe add a black curtain to half the screen, whenever someone looks straight down?
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2016, 09:11:41 am »

Are you a pig fetish