Author Topic: ACRE JOINS THE REALM OF THE GOBBLIN KING  (Read 21832 times)

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
Re: ACRE JOINS THE REALM OF THE GOBBLIN KING
« Reply #165 on: March 03, 2016, 05:17:07 pm »
heskey i am your biggest fan can i have signature plz

Who are you and why are you trying to ride on the heskey bandwagon? Try harder please.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 03, 2016, 05:33:13 pm »
We all know what the fuck James and Acre did last round. They hid in castle, play defense and claim victory by throwing half finished psychological memes from afar. They are not down for any fun but for Ass play.  Couldn't they just have as much fun joining the opposite side which I assume would be whatever fucking scraps remain in NA.

We claimed victory, becouse WE survived the MEGA NA CAREBEAR ALLIANCE supported by a German Clan, that claimed some Acre fiefs. I wanna see you do it, if you know that you're beiing surrounded by enemy factions.

And for the other carebears, just WHAT the HELL. You all act that you really upset are that Acre joins the Goblins.
If we come on the NA servers, you spit and disrespect us, you all trashtalking Acre, even when we where in the Despotate.
So why all the drama about it?
If we stayed by the Despotate or we just formed an own faction, and we go to war with the Goblins, HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL SUPPORT US in the fight?, I tell how many will sign for us, NONE. Prolly James has to begg to the Goblins to sign some people with us.

So again, why the fuck all this drama, if you can't stand Acre?
So 12 pages of shit from no livers who think that they are HERO's

BOEHOEHOE, Acre joins the Goblins, WE ARE ALL DOOMED, BOEHOEHOE, WHAT ARE WE GONA DO?
HOW, I KNOW, LETS WHINE ON THE FORUMS ABOUT IT
just get a live.

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 03, 2016, 05:38:58 pm »
+8
We claimed victory, becouse WE survived the MEGA NA CAREBEAR ALLIANCE supported by a German Clan, that claimed some Acre fiefs. I wanna see you do it, if you know that you're beiing surrounded by enemy factions.

And for the other carebears, just WHAT the HELL. You all act that you really upset are that Acre joins the Goblins.
If we come on the NA servers, you spit and disrespect us, you all trashtalking Acre, even when we where in the Despotate.
If we stayed by the Despotate or we just formed an own faction, and we go to war with the Goblins, HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL SUPPORT US in the fight?, I tell how many will sign for us, NONE. Prolly James has to begg to the Goblins to sign some people with us.

BOEHOEHOE, Acre joins the Goblins, WE ARE ALL DOOMED, BOEHOEHOE, WHAT ARE WE GONA DO?
just get a live.

I retract my previous post defending acre.

James is cool, axeman is cool, fuck this guy tho.

Holy shit was that a bad post, I'm embarrassed for reading it.

▲ ▲
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #168 on: March 03, 2016, 05:39:46 pm »
+7

just get a live.

The only thing Acre won last strat was an imaginary award for losing the most wars. And also judging by the fact that I consume plenty of alcohol and have yet to die I have a liver, and a very healthy one at that, thank you.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #169 on: March 03, 2016, 06:00:03 pm »
+1
I retract my previous post defending acre.

James is cool, axeman is cool, fuck this guy tho.

Holy shit was that a bad post, I'm embarrassed for reading it.

personally I enjoyed it in an ironic way.

particularly the line "get a live"

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
« Reply #170 on: March 03, 2016, 06:02:42 pm »
+2

just get a live.
Jesus Brutus you make it sound like it was us against the world haha. But seriously it wasnt that bad and I found the war quite fun. Honestly though stop taking the shit talk so seriously. Also I barely understood half your post. In the end just dont let all the shit talk get to you and dont act like Acre is the perfect clan. Every clan has something that people hate about it. Learn to accept it and move on.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 03, 2016, 06:26:37 pm »
Jesus Brutus you make it sound like it was us against the world haha. But seriously it wasnt that bad and I found the war quite fun. Honestly though stop taking the shit talk so seriously. Also I barely understood half your post. In the end just dont let all the shit talk get to you and dont act like Acre is the perfect clan. Every clan has something that people hate about it. Learn to accept it and move on.

Sorry, just pissed off on all those crybaby's on the forum.
13 pages of whine why Acre joined Goblins, thats a bit to mutch.

I don't see why I have to hate another clan, or the people in it, but some people takes it way to serieus that they forget that this is a game, I take this whine from those crybaby's serieus becouse I really don't understand why everybody is upset, while you look at the history how those people looked @ Acre.

You believe that I agree with every order in Acre, think that again, I'm not scared to tell mine mind about some things, but I stay there becouse of the people in it, For a simple Knight of Acre, I have freedom, that no other clan would allow what I do in Strat.

Edit": The people that are now downvoting me or think that acting though on the forums towards me, I can tell you that You know that I am right about this topic, but don't want to admit it.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 06:29:44 pm by bruttus »

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #172 on: March 03, 2016, 06:48:05 pm »
+5
some people takes it way to serieus that they forget that this is a game

Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #173 on: March 03, 2016, 07:04:27 pm »
Not enough people talking about us cmon guys. Don't forget Acre is the greatest, have the biggest e-peens and carried NA strategus last round. Also I personally have never banned 3 players because I was mad about a raid!

(click to show/hide)

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 03, 2016, 07:15:17 pm »
+1
The only thing I know about STRAT 5 is that I don't give a shit what happened in it because it was cancer.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 03, 2016, 07:52:24 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

I swear, every time I do actually read one of your posts, I'm just reminded of what a knob gobbling cock jockey you are.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 03, 2016, 07:54:38 pm »
+3
I swear, every time I do actually read one of your posts, I'm just reminded of what a knob gobbling cock jockey you are.

You're not wrong

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 03, 2016, 08:01:59 pm »
+7
You're not wrong

Offline CaptBob

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Cosby
  • Game nicks: HoC_ImperialWizard_BillCosby
« Reply #178 on: March 03, 2016, 09:30:16 pm »
+3
Is this still going on? Is someone writing their thesis on why James and acre are a bunch of cuckolds? This is more ridiculous than James trying to pretend he's not a f@gg0t after inviting Bauer to join Acre.
While I cannot confirm this, for I was not in teamspeak, nor do I play this game, because it is shit.
So being in the position I am
(click to show/hide)

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 03, 2016, 10:07:10 pm »
Is this still going on? Is someone writing their thesis on why James and acre are a bunch of cuckolds? This is more ridiculous than James trying to pretend he's not a f@gg0t after inviting Bauer to join Acre.

Ow, its not only Bauer, but Also Bruttus, Bravo and Yuri that joined Acre, all before Bauer joined Acre. :)