Author Topic: Ban request for Fahrenheit  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
Ban request for Fahrenheit
« on: February 25, 2016, 05:06:35 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: KillMaX
2. Name of offending character(s): Fahrenheit
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: Eu1 3:27 At c-rpg time
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. :He sweared to me many times because i wanted to be a commander in the battle and his unappopriate language forced me to kill him in the game,thereby,he took some screenshots and opened a topic to ban me for killing him for no reason.And now i open a topic to ban him because he cusses me everytime,his cussings are in Turkish.Also in his description in the topic he opened to ban me he wrote ''who cares just ban him''.I also verily disgusted by this kind of ban suggestion in this community,therefore,I propose you to ban this guy for two reasons:For his constant cussing in the game and his improper ban suggestion.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.:He probably got jealous of my commanding skills in the battlefield.
6. A screenshot of he swearing me in turkish
7.Some of the fellow warriors from independent warriors clan that are online at the time would happily witness the event.
Note:Despite there are less players than past and i want more players in the game,he has to be banned and learn a lesson to talk appropriately.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://i.hizliresim.com/pzjrLL.png

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
Re: Ban request for Fahrenheit
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 07:14:34 pm »
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.:He probably got jealous of my commanding skills in the battlefield

true  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Bozdag

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • i fight for wine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Bozdag, Merlot(ALT)
  • IRC nick: Bozdag
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 07:15:58 pm »
He's opening poll every round for commander and people press 2 and i saw Leoking also was talking with him about stopping this stupid polls...

pogosan

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 08:00:16 pm »

Offline Dolphin

• Earl
  • Renown: 375
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Can you find my secret ?
  • Faction: The Joyous Raider
  • Game nicks: DoIphin, Siff and some alts
  • IRC nick: Dolphin
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 08:12:49 am »
He's opening poll every round for commander and people press 2 and i saw Leoking also was talking with him about stopping this stupid polls...

Confirming this, as more people have asked him, not to poll for commander every round, he keep on doing it.

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 09:54:28 am »
Confirming this, as more people have asked him, not to poll for commander every round, he keep on doing it.
woopty fucking doo, someone does something you like and you cry about it, take the millisecond out of your life and press 2
balls are like boobs

Offline Dolphin

• Earl
  • Renown: 375
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Can you find my secret ?
  • Faction: The Joyous Raider
  • Game nicks: DoIphin, Siff and some alts
  • IRC nick: Dolphin
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 02:54:59 pm »
woopty fucking doo, someone does something you like and you cry about it, take the millisecond out of your life and press 2

No need to be jerk in your tone.
If someone keeps yelling in the public space yell, "DO THE COMMANDER SHAKE !"  and everytime someone new tells him to stop, its kinda the same deal.

Then someone begins to be annoyed to hell and talk rude and yell stfu you ranged scum.
The person who then yelled in the first place begins to tk' the person who he pissed off.

Then the person getting killed sends a public mail to the police "I am being manslaugtered", and the person killing acts all immature about it saying he had a reason to it and that reason is purely his own fault.

I then stroll around the mails and see hey i remember this, oh yea i remember it was quite irretating that it had to pop up in my face because he has to act like a 12 year old, seeking attention, having his name popped up in everyone's face...

I then confirm this and this random person comes by and say "Hey idiot you have no right to be annoyed" and i am like "wtf mate".

So TL;DR Get out Gandalf and protect your hobbits instead of trolls.

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2016, 09:28:31 pm »
Firstly,read the game rules,there is not a rule to not to be a commander.Secondly,Although i mute one of his chars,this guy has many chars to give me discomfort in the game by his cussings,that is, i can't mute him totally in any possible way.This opportunity of his obliged me to kill him,and i killed him only for once,though he swears me everytime he enters the game.

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2016, 09:46:02 pm »
Although i know the game rules and i know i violate the rules of this game while i am killing him intentionally,he was the one who provoked me to do it,thus,I think in this case my violation of the rule should be count as exception.

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2016, 07:23:20 am »
No need to be jerk in your tone.
If someone keeps yelling in the public space yell, "DO THE COMMANDER SHAKE !"  and everytime someone new tells him to stop, its kinda the same deal.

Then someone begins to be annoyed to hell and talk rude and yell stfu you ranged scum.
The person who then yelled in the first place begins to tk' the person who he pissed off.

Then the person getting killed sends a public mail to the police "I am being manslaugtered", and the person killing acts all immature about it saying he had a reason to it and that reason is purely his own fault.

I then stroll around the mails and see hey i remember this, oh yea i remember it was quite irretating that it had to pop up in my face because he has to act like a 12 year old, seeking attention, having his name popped up in everyone's face...

I then confirm this and this random person comes by and say "Hey idiot you have no right to be annoyed" and i am like "wtf mate".

So TL;DR Get out Gandalf and protect your hobbits instead of trolls.
The minutes out of your life it took you to type that you could've pressed 2 for every commander poll you've seen in the game
balls are like boobs

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2016, 09:08:11 am »
Firstly,read the game rules,there is not a rule to not to be a commander.Secondly,Although i mute one of his chars,this guy has many chars to give me discomfort in the game by his cussings,that is, i can't mute him totally in any possible way.This opportunity of his obliged me to kill him,and i killed him only for once,though he swears me everytime he enters the game.
I am very sorry your little feelings got hurt but... this is the internet and to a certain degree you have to deal with it.
And yes, you can mute him in every possible way: When you're dead you press ESC and then you click Mute Player, you look up the name of the player who annoys you and you click that players name. Careful not to click the name of a different player tho. That won't mute the annoying player but the player you clicked on!

Although i know the game rules and i know i violate the rules of this game while i am killing him intentionally,he was the one who provoked me to do it,thus,I think in this case my violation of the rule should be count as exception.
No!
And thanks for admitting that you killed him intentionally.
Makes the verdict of the admin who actually wants to tackle that cesspit of a ban thread much easier.

On a general note: team killing on purpose is ALWAYS worth a ban. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Funny you would say that you know the rules and then come up this rest of the nonsense in the quote above.

No ban in here. Just another day in crpg. Locked.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.