Author Topic: Strategus SG Faction BAN!  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
Strategus SG Faction BAN!
« on: January 21, 2016, 11:33:02 pm »
1. Name of your character involved:cykablet
2. Name of offending character(s): SG clan members and others who is playin with them
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible:Today 12:15:00 pm
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: First SG clan spawn as nakeds and they havent got weaps or armors after someone who called xxsultanxxde(their member) came to server and drop them weaps to them 4 times(as u can see at the pics)
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*:They were stupids(still) try to get village without armors and weapons after they woke up and deciede its imposible they do such a dirty bastard stuff.
6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**Bozdag,Goldkick,Serr,Kapikulu_Greek,Sayattack... Who is in the game u can see at the pic number 1

Offline Bozdag

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • i fight for wine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Bozdag, Merlot(ALT)
  • IRC nick: Bozdag
Re: Strategus SG Faction BAN!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 11:39:26 pm »
I was there too playing on this strat battle and a player name is xxsultanxxde joined and spawn with weapons and drop weapons for enemy. Also they attack village naked and unarmed cause they were planning take this village with this way. But this is bu ll sh it. I'am wet. GN ALL.

Offline MOMENT

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • As Loyal As Death!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Independent Warriors
  • Game nicks: Moment
  • IRC nick: Moment
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 11:45:37 pm »
 :?: God Bless this bundle of stickss!!!! :?:

Offline SG_Anani

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 12:00:02 am »
The members actual name is SGuard_Transilsaka

1. We were planning to raid the village, that is why we didn't have any armor. You might think that is stupid but the raiding idea really sounded clever at that time, until we realised you couldnt switch to ''raid'' from settings.

2. The reason transilsaka joined the enemy side was not to drop village weapons, he joined them because he was trying to take revenge on something happened on a persistent world server. He knew this was not going to be a huge blow to us so he just joined to slaughter the naked people.

3. He joined the battle really late anyway, and forgot to change his banner.

4. The moment they saw the SGuard banner they automatically assume he was there to help us. (Which is normal, I would have the same assuption.)

Yet if I judge this ruleset-wise:

I do not It is forbidden to join against your clan, if that is the case. Plus, In your screenshots there are no proof he was doing what you accuse him of, he only gave 2 kills to us where your side also has people with 7 or 6 deaths.

Thanks for reading, I wil have Transilsaka say sorry for the confusion he created.

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 12:05:47 am »
go talk to children with this words..  also screenshots prof everythin at 1st pic u can see he joined 2nd he left and rejoin also i know he got 3 weap with him (what a rage to u guys ?? he gonna cut u will 3 hands prbbly ?)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 12:23:27 am by GunTR »

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 12:13:09 am »
crocodile told me like 2 hours before battle than sg faction planed to have few guys in defender side to drop village weapons...

i also got a message through crpg website from bozdag still before battle start... saying the same

it's clear than they planed to abuse of this lame forbiden strategy...

i'm rly sorry guys to not have been able to join and spec the battle... in this case i have been a useless badmin :/
some other admins work on the case.

ps : i have screen of crocodile telling me this ... and can also screen the message from bozdag ...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 12:13:50 am »
also i just check my topic back for in case i am wrong
(click to show/hide)

at this pic u can see 191 ticks left at defenders side u can see at
(click to show/hide)
There is 9 ppl playin with defenders side sultanxxde should be alive because in a few troops u are spawning in 4 or 6 sec and we should loose ticket if he left ... ??!!?!?!
if we get back to
(click to show/hide)

we can see 191 ticket left 9 players  in game(probably) no one died no one left but enemy has weap ???

Offline SayAttack

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 12:18:04 am »
what a ppl...

how the fuck this person can die at all before he bring weapon to u? u punched em to the death and he even didnt kill anyone?) there wasnt any frags on your side, no weapon on the ground, and then i saw 1h swords in your hands

strat is just started in your morons allrdy ruining it...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 12:23:18 am by SayAttack »

Offline Bozdag

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • i fight for wine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Bozdag, Merlot(ALT)
  • IRC nick: Bozdag
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 12:26:12 am »
also i just check my topic back for in case i am wrong
(click to show/hide)

at this pic u can see 191 ticks left at defenders side u can see at
(click to show/hide)
There is 9 ppl playin with defenders side sultanxxde should be alive because in a few troops u are spawning in 4 or 6 sec and we should loose ticket if he left ... ??!!?!?!
if we get back to
(click to show/hide)

we can see 191 ticket left 9 players  in game(probably) no one died no one left but enemy has weap ???

He has point! There're 9 people alive and our ticket is 191, there's no death on our team... But enemy have weapon...

Offline Taalan

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 12:28:31 am »
I am sorry for the confusion I created, the story is unfortunate and exactly like what anani said.

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 12:36:17 am »
I am sorry for the confusion I created, the story is unfortunate and exactly like what anani said.
ahahaha u guys cant be stupid that much ??? one guy wont play anymore or a multı account.. its f*ckin obvious if this topic gonna end with out any penalty because of this faked-up evidence

its a big deal.. admins are testin with that the judgement should deterrent for others..

Offline SG_Anani

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2016, 12:36:59 am »
I am still repeating what I said, you have no proof that he was only there to help us. In fact, you have no proof about anything, the only thing you have is transilsaka joining with the damn flag on, so you, as I mentioned automatically assumed evil plans.

You won the match anyway, why so angry if you got killed a few times by the naked attackers.

(click to show/hide)

Oh and about that ''omg he has a point'' responses about that second screenshot: That screenshot consists of him alive as a part of the defender team and you chasing an unarmed naked attacker. I really don't see anyone carrying or someone handing out weapons.. In fact I never saw xxxxsultanxxxxde doing anything in your screens, I mean he doesn't exist anywhere. Or am I wrong? sorry if I am.

By the way I really don't want to sound like the guy who goes ''but there is no official rulebreak HAHAHA'', sorry if any admin finds me annoying for my attitude.

Watch your tongue though, it is unnecessarily agressive, I have not flamed even a bit in this discussion, given this is a relatively easy topic to flame at.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 12:45:52 am by SG_Anani »

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2016, 12:40:03 am »

To me it seems proven without a doubt that one attacker had weapons before even one of the defenders got killed - which ofc is impossible unless cheating if the attackers dont have any gear

There is no explanation I can think of that could counter that fact

Therefore I say,

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2016, 12:41:08 am »
I am still repeating what I said, you have no proof that he was only there to help us. In fact, you have no proof about anything, the only thing you have is transilsaka joining with the damn flag on, so you, as I mentioned automatically assumed evil plans.

You won the match anyway, why so angry if you got killed a few times by the naked attackers.

(click to show/hide)

Oh and about that ''omg he has a point'' responses about that second screenshot: That screenshot consists of him alive as a part of the defender team and you chasing an unarmed naked attacker. I really don't see anyone carrying or someone handing out weapons.

By the way I really don't want to sound like the guy who goes ''but there is no official rulebreak HAHAHA'', sorry if any admin finds me annoying for my attitude.
(click to show/hide)

i wont write anymore gonna watch wat gonna happen.

Offline SG_Anani

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2016, 12:48:05 am »
I edited my post but I was too late, what I edited in was that we never see xxxxsultanxxxxde doing anything wrong in the screenshots. In fact we never saw him at all anywhere.

That is what I am saying.