Author Topic: Ban request Rupu - Rapo  (Read 2165 times)

Offline rapolelis

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cucumbers
  • Game nicks: Rapo
Re: Ban request Rupu - Rapo
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2015, 12:35:52 am »
lol now you are lieing mister, me with char 'rupu' have 6 str, so 2 ps. and was spamming and hit your stupid horse by accident with my little dagger and did lots of damage ??? lol dude. We see who is lieing now. Im sad and angry abit bcs of that kind of person you are :( reporting every shit you see and every shit someones does to you by accident, i would definelty not even write anithing there in forums if i was guity. Just like i got ban before, i did not even write anything in there. And even now i really do not care of getting banned, but angry about that kind of mod killing, crying for every little thing girls like you.

Offline Trikki

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2015, 12:45:03 am »
cry more your raging in game typing stupid sit and insults that are just petty and stuupid eyt you say the type of person i am lol your a joke also get this

http://imgur.com/a/wAWsM

how many more times you going to break rules in less then a month you dipshit lol only save screens liek these of idiots like yourself:)

also 25% damge lsot to your delibrate th on spawn to my arabian 1 more arrow or hit could potentially kill it so yes 1/4 health is alot:)

no more to say unless you want to try something in game to add to this...

Offline rapolelis

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2015, 12:50:08 am »
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD why you are coppying this its not my char ? OMG dude stop raging :DD

I BET YOU WILL DELETE YOUR MSG SO IM COPYING IT HERE
""""""""""""""cry more your raging in game typing stupid sit and insults that are just petty and stuupid eyt you say the type of person i am lol your a joke also get this

http://imgur.com/a/wAWsM

how many more times you going to break rules in less then a month you dipshit lol only save screens liek these of idiots like yourself:)

also 25% damge lsot to your delibrate th on spawn to my arabian 1 more arrow or hit could potentially kill it so yes 1/4 health is alot:)

no more to say unless you want to try something in game to add to this..."""""""""""""""""""""""""

This is proof that this GUY collecting all the teamhits screenshots in one folder :D i bet he has alot... he is not playing the game but searching wut to ban who to report, searching ways how to express his anger i guess..
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 12:55:27 am by rapolelis »

Offline Trikki

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2015, 12:56:34 am »
funny how you said it was in agme but nevemind kiddo wont delete anything but wvwn till another screen of you qmling breking rules so ... qq more please

Offline rapolelis

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2015, 12:59:52 am »
You dont understand meaning of QQ. Its you QQing dear sir.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2015, 08:16:25 am »
Without wanting to take anyone sides, I am posting here to give my 2cents.

Trikki, you need to forgive and forget mate, as you can see by yourself the playerbase is already small, just lock this ban thread and get back at EU1.

Rape-0, mate, not all players can take teamkilling, qmling and kick polling as fun like me or most of the Krems, there are players who are being offended by it so IMO you should use this thread as a lesson and learn on who to joke with.

Come on guys, stop insulting each other, and focus your hate on the motherfucking Turks.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2015, 11:02:37 am »
listen to the voice of reason, the voice of panpan
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Trikki

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2015, 12:58:51 pm »
you know what panos, i know weve had our differnces in game but thats just more friendly banter on my part than anything and i totally see where you are coming from, and i would consider it but shall wait and see what he responds with wether i do it or not,

but thanks :)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2015, 01:42:46 pm »
you know what panos, i know weve had our differnces in game but thats just more friendly banter on my part than anything and i totally see where you are coming from, and i would consider it but shall wait and see what he responds with wether i do it or not,

but thanks :)

You need to ignore my rage comments while in game, I curse everyone if I rage, even players I play with for 4,5 years.

Just ignore me when I rage, and if I insult you, take my curses light hearted.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2015, 02:03:40 pm »
*cough* Ban section spam *cough*

Locking for some proper admin to either handle or ignore  8-)
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2015, 04:52:27 pm »
*cough* Ban section spam *cough*

Yes, what the flying fuck; that kindergarten casual broken english talk was a pain in the ass to read.

I assume Rapo got mad about teamhit-reports, but you got to ignore that. There's no "abuse" of the report-function, if somebody reports everything, just leave those alone; stay away from them. There's not much else you can do, despite raging and trying to annoy somebody with the broken QML-command.

I'd say this isn't a serious incident. I don't know whats wrong with Panos, but it might be he actually said something useful. He stated everything above already.
Relax, try not to hate each other, but if you do, don't provide reasons for a ban-thread.

Means no action taken, but will remember.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥