Author Topic: Ban request Rupu - Rapo  (Read 2166 times)

Offline rapolelis

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cucumbers
  • Game nicks: Rapo
Re: Ban request Rupu - Rapo
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2015, 08:20:50 pm »
I mean "that kind of person" who's not having fun and not enjoing a game, but constantly looking who to report. Need to feel important or idk why u doin dis o:

Offline Trikki

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2015, 08:27:45 pm »
lol ok ofc, if you say so

Offline Trikki

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2015, 09:39:49 pm »
It really looked like Rupu just failed feint on spawn with dagger.

also, just saying if thisis the case then why would you say he could get banned again if it was accidental and not delibrate, see you guys are trying to get out of it so bad that your excuses are terrible

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2015, 11:26:57 pm »
rapo 14 days ago u did same shit and got ban...

http://forum.melee.org/eu-%28official%29/veryrapo/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Trikki

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2015, 11:31:05 pm »
see even though you hit him several times you still hit me once in same reasoning and attempt in your mind and is still banable for delibrately thing on spawns too, and for qmling for killing you, no excuses, its clear as that.

Offline rapolelis

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2015, 11:50:45 pm »
One thing is clear that he is your clan mate and you asked him to write here for you, bcs you dont have normal proof and it was accidental and you know it, stop lieing ffs 

Offline Trikki

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2015, 11:53:56 pm »
didnt ask him and normal proof,

read your comments you say i was afk screen shows me killinyou then you qmling how can i be afk if im the on to of killed you and you delibrate th my horse on span which you seem to do a lot and i didnt ask blackbow at all people just dont liek you:)

Offline rapolelis

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2015, 11:57:03 pm »
:D i bet you asked, bcs you ran out of words..he is your clan mate, and btw stop reapiting that nonsense pls, think of a new lie, i see you are very creative.. But yea again FALSE, no one likes reporters like you, who reports without reason

Offline Trikki

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2015, 12:03:14 am »
like you, you come up with all this terrible bullshit here then you come into game and cry about your mom insults grow up kiddo, i actually feel pitty for you that you feel you have to act like a dick to be noticed, just shows you are in the wrong now what ever bullshit you put i wont respond let the admins deal with you, nothing but a joke

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2015, 12:05:57 am »
One thing is clear that he is your clan mate and you asked him to write here for you, bcs you dont have normal proof and it was accidental and you know it, stop lieing ffs
no
we were speaking on ts and he told me than he made a ban request for you coz you fucked his horse...
then i remember than i did the same 2 weeks ago....

so im sry but someone who play the mod since maybe 5 years, who do the same bullshit every two weeks deserve a good ban of few month...

there is too many ppl in this mod who dont give a fuck about others and respect nothing

should i post the screens of you insulting me because you are mad as fuck and you react like a kid ?
or you gonna assume like man ?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 12:11:07 am by Blackbow »

Offline rapolelis

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2015, 12:11:28 am »
Trikki em wut ? Blackcow why its only you 2 offended by me ? Erlier ban i got for killing your horse, its ok, i agree with that (actaully now you could shut up bcs its not touching you). But now its LOL. And ye TRIKKI see you lier :D you told him, i knew it lol. So guys just maybe you byyourself got some deep problems.. Just relax and play the game, if someone teamhits your by mistake, dont get all red boiling with anger... but just breath deeply and play the game
Blawbow btw im playing this mod for 5 years too. So i would sugest to ban that kind of agry qq babies like you guys, bcs you are killing the mod witch is already almoust dead.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 12:18:03 am by rapolelis »

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2015, 12:18:26 am »
rapolekid ask yourself why you had to do that, and why you have fun at breaking other's balls.
we did nothing wrong...
just use your brain sometimes, now i let admin do their job

Offline Trikki

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2015, 12:20:33 am »
lol how can you say this shit you come into game and cry about moms and shit your a joke as i say i feel pitty for you how you act the way you do and lets hope anadmin reviews this sooner or later so we dotn have to read this shit off you, fucking bullshitter lol

Offline rapolelis

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2015, 12:24:05 am »
Trikki can you plox create something new and dont repeat yourself just to leave last msg ?
Blackbow and now you ask yourself is it normal to write a big ban thread to ban a guy, just for accidental 1th witch was to his horse. And is it normal to collect screenshots of ppl teamhitting you and wait to get enough to write in forum to ban a guy...
Wutevaa duds...

Bcs in general i teamhitted trikki 2 times in 1 month, by accident. So 2 thits in 1 month. And he writes a ban thread. Is that not looks lol to you ?
It looks like a man with a big problems too me :/

« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 12:27:41 am by rapolelis »

Offline Trikki

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2015, 12:28:16 am »
accidental th bull,

you delibrately ran up to me stood there hit me and ran off delibrate and intentional hit meaned to harm and as i was on an arabian it dealt alot of dmg as it was to the chest/head from the front and its not the point you done it on purpose so deal with it everyone knows the kinda shit troll you are yes you are a bad player but this isnt accidental as your trying to make out if it was then you wouldnt still be raging in game about it and i wouldnt of amde it and even so the qml stuff you threatened other people the other day in eu1 you will do it, s again your a shit liar lol