Author Topic: Ban request on GeeeeeeeSpot  (Read 4983 times)

Offline Gandalf77

• Count
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rider_of_Rohirrim, Sandor_Clegane_
Re: Ban request on GeeeeeeeSpot
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2015, 11:41:28 pm »
I was there. And I leaved the game because of you and your teamates Ladoea.

If i was listening my mind, i'd kill you and your teammates Krems. You came and spammed the tchat for maybe 8 rounds with "Deploy equipments, im defending the siege tower" shit.. etc.. without limit.

Frauke_Krems, Sani etc..

I have nothing against Krems or anybody on this game. But you are a troll. So stop there please. I even asked you to stop because it started to be boring. You ignored me.

I understand the GeeeSpot reaction.

QMV archer and you dont hear voice commands.

Btw ban barabes. Krems best !

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2015, 11:47:54 pm »
QMV archer and you dont hear voice commands.

Btw ban barabes. Krems best !
There you go then, a solution to your problem.
I didn't know this existed but Gandalf has provided you with a solution, no more reason to whine :)

Ty Gandalf <3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2015, 12:36:57 am »
personally I enjoy krems fucking around here and there,  but you cant possibly start getting anal about rules.  above all,  common sense applies.  and battle being a team effort,  people that dont participate in that effort lessen the fun for their team,  as they get raped round after round for practically being outnumbered if you are in their team.

so repeating over and over again that it is your unique way of playing disregards the fact that it does have impact on the gaming experience of your team members, and for many, a negative one.

therefore,  imo you might as well scrap the sand out of your vagina and not take it serious if you get team attacked,  especially not start ban threads.  you fuck around,  let them blow off some steam,  and then get back to playing the game.  after all it was quite an event for the whole server to see you and barabe fight it out.  actually quite fun
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2015, 12:47:44 am »
personally I enjoy krems fucking around here and there,  but you cant possibly start getting anal about rules.  above all,  common sense applies.  and battle being a team effort,  people that dont participate in that effort lessen the fun for their team,  as they get raped round after round for practically being outnumbered if you are in their team.

so repeating over and over again that it is your unique way of playing disregards the fact that it does have impact on the gaming experience of your team members, and for many, a negative one.

therefore,  imo you might as well scrap the sand out of your vagina and not take it serious if you get team attacked,  especially not start ban threads.  you fuck around,  let them blow off some steam,  and then get back to playing the game.  after all it was quite an event for the whole server to see you and barabe fight it out.  actually quite fun

I don't take most things seriously when I play on Ladoea, as I try to have as much fun as possible, but this bothered me, they got salty because for a couple of rounds we went off and did our own thing instead of rambo charging like everyone else, what gives them the right to remove our fun because they got angry?

If people don't like losing then they need to compromise, if we're making a base to defend, join us! Defend the base with us and when the flag is raised, we'll charge out and attack it.

In one full game we had about 2-3 Krems + 75% of the team defending a hill with a base we made, it was great fun and we all enjoyed it, I think we even ended up winning, because cav couldn't do anything to us.

Your point about letting them blow off some steam is correct, but they shouldn't do it through teamkilling, insult us all you like, that's fine. But mass teamkilling over multiple rounds because they didn't like something we did? That's where it goes far enough.

Anyways, I'm off to sleep. Hopefully an Admin will have dealt with this by the time I get on tomorrow, and if not, I'll continue answering peoples questions/arguments.

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2015, 04:19:06 am »
Lol Krems whining about "rule breaking". Ban the retard perma troll, for once a Krems might actually get some comeuppance. You're right, no one bothers reporting you cunts "doing your own thing" (breaking the rules repeatedly for "fun") since nothing is ever done about it, but you were kind enough to create a situation where impartial admins and not your clan buttbudies can actually examine your constant rule-breaking trolling for what it is and hopefully judge accordingly. Stupid fucking hypocrite, so entitled and used to treating the servers like your private playground you think you're fucking untouchable? As far as I'm concerned the Barabe lance throwing brocoding bundle of sticks did everyone else on that server a favour.

Offline Bimbo_Jones

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Bimbo_Jones, Jimbo_Bones, Bumbo_Tones, N008, etc.
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2015, 11:10:02 am »
Isn't every teamkill provided on your screens intentional, thus against the rules? If you want to 'defend' yourself, you can do this with blocks, ctrl + m and polls. Imo you can teamkill someone who attacks you, but why would you start a banthread for teamkilling then... how can you expect that only one of the eight teamkills shown will be punished?
Btw: the server rules state that spawning more than a 'few' items and spamming siege equipment is not ok. Now its not clear what a few means, but if you fortify a spot away from the actual fighting on the BATTLE server that seems to be not the idea of BATTLE. If you want to defend something go to siege. If siege isn't populated you can't expect EU_1 to always join your so called tactics, when its obviously not what people play battle for.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 11:58:01 am by Bimbo_Jones »

Offline vipere

• Marshall
  • Renown: 793
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Lunasa
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2015, 01:24:05 pm »
I may leave this to another admin, preferably not Fin. Just so people wont think we are biased.

if you are admin, you are not supposed to be biased... I'm pretty sure any admins in my clan will not hesitate to ban me if i enforce the rules.

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2015, 01:44:36 pm »
Consider this:

Only people defending Krems are Krems themselves as always. Everyone else has a problem with it.

Offline Kidduis

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Kiddius, Fittius, Shittius, Svedjan
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2015, 01:55:17 pm »
Consider this:

Only people defending Krems are Krems themselves as always. Everyone else has a problem with it.

I wonder why that might be..
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 02:02:44 pm by Kidduis »

Offline Barabe_Zibart

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2015, 01:58:59 pm »
im happy if they take away Admin rights on Fin.. I mean, what is he doing exept exploiting and using the ''show name cheat''  rest of krems i dont give a damn

//Zero_Sat, Zib

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2015, 04:07:14 pm »
Plenty of non-Krems like Krems.

Exactly, even chadz is a Krems fanboy!  :wink:

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2015, 04:25:10 pm »
I m not krems and i support this ban request. Even I m (again) muted for this !

Krems game in the game isn't forbidden by rules. Tk is bannable. End of story.

Little K/D kids who "want moar xp follow me ! " are stupid haters of really enjoyeable krems partylovers at spawn.

Ban the TKers, praise krems and keep enjoying krem's acting !

PEPE IS LOVE !
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Abortimir

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Abortimir,GeeeeeSpot,Lame_Horseman,Penissa,Bajum_Badum...
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2015, 04:49:52 pm »
I m not krems and i support this ban request. Even I m (again) muted for this !

Krems game in the game isn't forbidden by rules. Tk is bannable. End of story.

Little K/D kids who "want moar xp follow me ! " are stupid haters of really enjoyeable krems partylovers at spawn.

Ban the TKers, praise krems and keep enjoying krem's acting !

PEPE IS LOVE !

Its not about exp,im playing long enough to have all i need so i dont give a fuck about exp!  And u should visit a mental hospital,or some other institution Pepe,just look at yourselfe,before u start posting bullshits as usual!  50 year old uselles troll,i know u are so proud of yourselfe,and i know u probably jerking every time when u posting ban requests u sick fuck!

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2015, 05:24:34 pm »
Someone is mad somewhere ?  :rolleyes:

https://youtu.be/dactRdHnW0Q
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 05:28:48 pm by pepejul »
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2015, 05:34:20 pm »
I've said many times I would have no problem with the way Krems play if EU1 wasn't deliberately set up as a pub game between two random teams (banner balance nonwithstanding). If I could choose to never, ever be on the same side as those cunts, I would choose that option every time, as I'm sure most everyone else except for a few other trolls.
The equivalent would be being forced to play CS with a couple retards flashbanging each other in spawn all round, or in a DOTA type game idiots trying to "roleplay" in spawn because that is "fun" for them as the rest of their team end up outnumbered, or any other examples of griefing in multiplayer team games which are identical to what Krems do in cRPG as a matter of course. These types of cunts could obviously choose to go into private servers or unpopulated ones if their poorly disguised baldfaced protestations of "oh no really, we're just playing the game for fun, this is how I have fun, I'm not trying to annoy anyone *snicker*" were honest. Of course that would defeat the entire purpose of what Krems and their ilk consider "fun", which is deliberately shitting up a server populated with other people trying to play the game the way it's intended to. The "we're super clever free-spirit ooooh we're so loveable and fun and craaazzzyy" Krems façade is nothing but a cover for their contempt of every other player in the server (their own fun is the only thing that matters, no matter how stupidly innapropriate it is to the spirit of the game and it's mechanics) and the griefing that comes from it.